Worth watching again. Clinton kicks FOX's butt.

Thread-Gay-Really_Gay.gif

Man,how long are the Democrats gonna try sucking on the teets of an aging ancient perv politician? I think they've milked that cow for all it's worth no? Times must be rough for this current Democratic Party. Yikes!

Last edited:
So you have to go to one of the only impeached Presidents to find a Democrat to praise. Doesn't say much for the current state of the party.

Wow. It really must suck to be a lib today.

Reminds me of Al Bundy reliving his high school football days. :lol:

Billboard didn't kick anyone's ass. He got his ass kicked. He got called out on his failure to deal with worldwide islamic terrorism.

Watch the video. He's frantic. literally bouncing in his chair and jabbing his finger. Typical left winger spouting talking points. fact is he was a monumental failure at everything except lying and getting a blow job.

I agree with Willow. Everything about his body language screams "Oh shit!!! Defense! Defense!"

Aw, give Bill a break, these leftwingers aren't used to the tough questions....it just caught him by surprise.

If you were a tree what kind of tree would you be?
Were you surprised by the amount of people that attended your victory lap?
What type of child were you when you were in jr. high school?

Not used to:
The 9-11 Comission, which you talked about.......

The only "butt" Billyboy Clinton kicked is 20something Interns.

And then he couldn't even do that right, he got Impeached for it.:lol::lol:

fact is he was a monumental failure at everything except lying and getting a blow job.

Which is exactly why he is the only President in history to preside over an economy that produced 7 digit job growth over a term, and he did it twice. It's also why he generated budgetary surpluses, while everyone else in recent memory was always in the red.

Clinton was a very effective President, and a very keen politician. The GOP rode him mercilessly, but he had the leadership to compromise with them in the right ways, and to stand firm at the right times, to see effective policies come to his desk for signing. Viewed from that angle, there's no President in recent memory who can really be said to have been so successful. Bush 41 did not manage to come out with good policies, Bush 43 had the luxury of a friendly Congress through most of his term, Reagan did little more than provide good lip service to unsuccessful agendas, and I think that Jimmy Carter's overall failures speak for themselves.

Clinton was also a good politician, always knowing when to go on the offensive, when to pull back and let the other side hang themselves. He persevered in re-election against a competent campaign (which is more than Bush or Reagan can really say, since their opponents were poor campaigners) and maintained good approval ratings through stiff political opposition and even his impeachment trial.

All that being said, he was elected nearly 20 years ago, and I don't see the point in making a spectacle about a 6 year old video.

Last edited:
Which is exactly why he is the only President in history to preside over an economy that produced 7 digit job growth over a term, and he did it twice. It's also why he generated budgetary surpluses, while everyone else in recent memory was always in the red.

Two things:

Republican Congress and Dick Morris

Keep the change ya filthy animal........

I love his fire. Obama needs to take notes on going on the offensive. Bush sucked at going after terrorism considering he focused on Iraq that we didn't belong in the first place. If Bush gave two shits about Terrorism, Iraq should of never been invaded.

Forum List

Back