World Jewish Population Statistics

Ad hominem.
You made a claim.
Ad hominem? lol.

How could you possibly have taken what I said as a personal attack unless you already perceive the deeper implications and perceive yourself and your teaching as the subject of condemnation?

Careful there, you're coming undone. Someone might notice that you are being less than honest....
Probably because you intended it to be a personal attack.
No, it was a serious and valid question about whether he acknowledged the deeper implications of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate..

ITS THE LAW. Its been around for thousands of years. I didn't write it.

You probably thought it was a personal attack because it applies to you as well. A pretentious fartbag who peddles godflesh for chump change. Now that was ad hominem. The pretentious fartbag comment., not the LAW question.

If you feel that the law, as it is written, insults you maybe now you might understand why the people rebelled against Moses, why they always kill the prophets who remind them of the truths that they rejected, and why the revelation of Jesus Christ has pissed off and embarrassed so many sanctimonious jackasses for centuries.

It is the will of God for people, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, young or old, healthy or sick, etc., etc., to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Its a do or die situation. End of story.

Take your objections and hurt feelings to God and he will send you a plague of poisonous snakes.

I shit you not.
The dietary laws do not pertain to non-Jews.
The more you post the more ignorant you reveal yourself to be.

That was a lame argument 2000 years ago and still is.

The law was given by God to Jews to be a light to the nations, not to keep it to yourselves..

No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel...........
I was wondering why Jew haters want Jews to assimilate; it’s because we hide in closets!
Schmuck!
We’re in your face and then you mock us for not eating pork!

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Voices drowned out?

IMG_85052.jpg

Ad hominem? lol.

How could you possibly have taken what I said as a personal attack unless you already perceive the deeper implications and perceive yourself and your teaching as the subject of condemnation?

Careful there, you're coming undone. Someone might notice that you are being less than honest....
No, it was a serious and valid question about whether he acknowledged the deeper implications of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate..

You probably thought it was a personal attack because it applies to you as well. A pretentious fartbag who peddles godflesh for chump change. Now that was ad hominem. The pretentious fartbag comment., not the LAW question.

If you feel that the law, as it is written, insults you maybe now you might understand why the people rebelled against Moses, why they always kill the prophets who remind them of the truths that they rejected, and why the revelation of Jesus Christ has pissed off and embarrassed so many sanctimonious jackasses for centuries.

It is the will of God for people, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, young or old, healthy or sick, etc., etc., to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Take your objections and hurt feelings to God and he will send you a plague of poisonous snakes.

I shit you not.

The law was given by God to Jews to be a light to the nations, not to keep it to yourselves..

I was wondering why Jew haters want Jews to assimilate; it’s because we hide in closets!
Schmuck!

I don't mock you for not eating pork I mock you for believing that pork is the subject of condemnation.

Not a brilliant example of thinking deeply, is it.

YOU decided that "GOD" cannot create a specific set of
rules for a specific people for whatever "reason" "IT" has?
No, I decided that God said exactly what he meant.

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark
God never said ANYTHING, you're all delusional.
Sorry, I should have said according to the Bible. He is the main character.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
Sure it says that in the bible, the question is, do you believe it?

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes
Be specific as no one here has a clue as to what you’re muttering about.

Long long ago----I was young------and a very avid reader. I read ANYTHING that was readable and came into my vicinity.
-----I read the OT and NT----by the time I was ten---and the
several books of greek and roman myths, the odyssey and Iliad ---most of the extant greek plays------and ramayana, Bhagavad Gita and OF COURSE the Kama sudtra by age
15 . There is very little about classical literature that I need
to LOOK UP in my old age. The dietary rules described in the OT and ELABORATED upon in the Talmud are clearly
RULES FOR JOOOOOS

Sunday school teachers teach that the law is obsolete....

The expressed intent of God in giving the law was to be a light to the nations rosie, light to the nations. Its written in your own book.

Conform to the law in the wrong way and all the nations will do is laugh....

your post is silly. I know all about what Sunday school teachers teach-----I attended sunday school with protestant
playmates as a child. I also READ the books----(more than I can say for my Christian playmates and probably the sunday school teachers). The "obsolete" is the interpretation of the
ROMAN CHURCH and later on by MARTIN LUTHER who so despised JOOOOS that he decided that Jesus---the son of Joseph of Galilee-------was not a jew and anything that SMACKED OF JUDAISM stinks like shit. Martin did not like the MASS ritual which is nothing more than a sanctification of
bread and wine (something that jooos do to this day ---INCESSANTLY----my own hubby does not miss a single Friday nite---but has no idea what it means when I say-----"ok --I'll have some of the body and blood". You know NOTHING about Judaism-------stick to the easter bunny

If all you want to do is talk about yourself, find a husband.

I have a husband------he has already HEARD IT ALL ----now all I have left ------is you

lol, ok.

In a nutshell.

JOOOS who obsess over what to eat and what to wear and have dedicated themselves to conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history are confused about what is a blessing and what is a curse.
As opposed to non-Jews who need to party, eat pork and get laid.

I shit you not.

Schmuck!

I don't mock you for not eating pork I mock you for believing that pork is the subject of condemnation.

You owe us 611 Commandments.

Sunday school teachers teach that the law is obsolete....

The expressed intent of God in giving the law was to be a light to the nations rosie, light to the nations. Its written in your own book.

Conform to the law in the wrong way and all the nations will do is laugh....

your post is silly. I know all about what Sunday school teachers teach-----I attended sunday school with protestant
playmates as a child. I also READ the books----(more than I can say for my Christian playmates and probably the sunday school teachers). The "obsolete" is the interpretation of the
ROMAN CHURCH and later on by MARTIN LUTHER who so despised JOOOOS that he decided that Jesus---the son of Joseph of Galilee-------was not a jew and anything that SMACKED OF JUDAISM stinks like shit. Martin did not like the MASS ritual which is nothing more than a sanctification of
bread and wine (something that jooos do to this day ---INCESSANTLY----my own hubby does not miss a single Friday nite---but has no idea what it means when I say-----"ok --I'll have some of the body and blood". You know NOTHING about Judaism-------stick to the easter bunny

If all you want to do is talk about yourself, find a husband.

I have a husband------he has already HEARD IT ALL ----now all I have left ------is you

lol, ok.

In a nutshell.

JOOOS who obsess over what to eat and what to wear and have dedicated themselves to conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history are confused about what is a blessing and what is a curse.
As opposed to non-Jews who need to party, eat pork and get laid.

Don't be silly.

Even someone as dense as you theoretically knows that anyone who openly perjures themselves in the name of God and commits idolatry, worships a human being and the eats him as an expression of their love for God, cannot be counted among the living.

They are as dead to themselves and others as is anyone who knows that the will of God is to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate but instead teaches people to avoid pork.

Last edited:

I shit you not.

Schmuck!

You owe us 611 Commandments.

I don't owe whoever us is anything. You owe me.

How is it that YOU don't know the right course to take? You've been studying for how many decades? Sheesh.

Last edited:
Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Voices drowned out?

View attachment 182763

Yes, drowned out.

You are a stupid antisemite who listens to other stupid antiemites about Jews. You probably do not even know any Jewish people, but man have you ever listened to the stupid antisemites who outnumber them by such an enormous margin.

YOU decided that "GOD" cannot create a specific set of
rules for a specific people for whatever "reason" "IT" has?

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply, I hear the cacophony of their torment, and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes
You mean you’re delusional. Got it.

Does it seem like I am speaking in some strange unknown language to you?

You do have my sincere condolences.....

the rules were addressed to JOOOS. Contrary to that which your Sunday school teacher taught you-------NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS did not result in judicial execution----the "YOU WILL SURELY DIE" (not such a good translation) ----refers to a HEAVENLY DECREE-------not a hangman's noose

If someone like ding reads the law and then worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life he is as dead as a doornob. and he's not even a JOOOO.

I challenge you to find any sign of life in him.

He believes he's chosen the better portion, whatever the hell that means. Indeependant believes he has been blessed by God because he is conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history, lol, a menu and some fashion requirements...

They are both just as confused.

"Dead people are everywhere, walking around like regular people. They cant see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead."
So you don’t even know that you’re dead. Got it.

You do tend to babble on strangely.

the rules were addressed to JOOOS. Contrary to that which your Sunday school teacher taught you-------NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS did not result in judicial execution----the "YOU WILL SURELY DIE" (not such a good translation) ----refers to a HEAVENLY DECREE-------not a hangman's noose

If someone like ding reads the law and then worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life he is as dead as a doornob. and he's not even a JOOOO.

He believes he's chosen the better portion, whatever the hell that means. Indeependant believes he has been blessed by God because he is conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history, lol, a menu and some fashion requirements...

"Dead people are everywhere, walking around like regular people. They cant see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead."

"Two thieves. One was damned, the other saved."

"Saved from what?"

"We are all born mad. Some remain so." ..... Samuel Becket, Waiting for Godot.

Once I was dead, just like you, but now I am alive forevermore.

"Vague and nebulous is the beginning of all things."

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply, I hear the cacophony of their torment, and so I believe.

No, not delusional. I'm completely out of my tree.

I have done what no one else has been able to do and pulled the sword out of the stone with ease in full view of everyone whatever they believe or don't believe.

Now that its in my hand do you think someone who could not pull it from the stone will be able to take it from me?

Don't be silly. Heads are going to roll.

See?

I'm crazy, toys in the attic, I am crazy, truly gone fishing... they must have taken my marbles away.....

Crazy, over the rainbow I am crazy, bars in the window......crazy.

Last edited:

"Saved from what?"

And why wouldn't my soul go on, because of something you read in a book?

"Vague and nebulous is the beginning of all things."
But then things sorted themselves out. Try it. :biggrin:

No, not delusional. I'm completely out of my tree.

I have done what no one else has been able to do and pulled the sword out of the stone with ease in full view of everyone whatever they believe or don't believe.

Now that its in my hand do you think someone who could not pull it from the stone will be able to take it from me?

Don't be silly. Heads are going to roll.

See?

I'm crazy, toys in the attic, I am crazy, truly gone fishing... they must have taken my marbles away.....

Crazy, over the rainbow I am crazy, bars in the window......crazy.
"I have done what no one else has been able to do and pulled the sword out of the stone with ease in full view of everyone whatever they believe or don't believe."

Delusional.

"Saved from what?"

And why wouldn't my soul go on, because of something you read in a book?

Your soul might very well go on even if you never rise to life in this world but you will be judged according to your words and deeds. Only you know how far that will get you. At least you never tried to trick anyone in the name of God. You have that going for you.

However if you rise to life in this world you are no longer subject to judgment and the death of the body will have no effect on you..

Either way, no one can repent from the grave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back