World Jewish Population Statistics

I seek yet I do not find. Why is that?

try cleaning under the sink
I figured you and Taz would be besties.
dingbat, look at it this way, everyone can see a tree, touch it, smell it, and more than anything, all agree that trees are real, so no dispute there. So why isn't it the same with god? Why do some people not agree that it's real? And most people don't even agree on what a god is, everyone has their own god and own definition for said god. So why the discrepancy between things we agree are real, like trees, and a god, of which there are very many different views on...
The evidence you are looking for can be found in what he created.
"he"? Not a "she"? And I wasn't asking for your personal interpretation, but like I said, why doesn't everyone see the same thing, like a tree?
Most people use he for convenience. God isn't a he or she. God is more like a verb than a noun.

Is intelligence or existence a noun?

It isn't my personal opinion. It is fact.

The answer to your question is free will. So despite the fact that his laws are written into the fabric of life you choose to worship the created rather than the creator and do not know what you are missing.

you are a JEW-O-PHOBIC I understand-----since childhood----when I grew up in a very WASP somewhat
"restricted" town, I have known people who saw "nigras"
wherever they looked. I have a phobia of DOGS---since
I was about four years old (I don't know why) Wherever I looked in the same town----I RAN INTO A DOG. Them wasps really like to play with dogs

I dont have a phobia of Jews. I have a philosophy that I wont pretend not to see what is true.

right----just as my waspy neighbors who saw the truth about
DA NIGRAS ------moving in........and even going after da white
girls

Cant speak for your neighbors. But it sounds like you think they should have checked the politically-correct-guide-to-reality before they even looked.
Liberals..a special kind of stupid.

oh------you liked segregationist 1950s too?. I was definitely brought up by liberal democrats------hard for me to cope with the "eenie meenie minee moe------catch a ni##*r by the toe-"
crowd------my mom would not allow me to do that----she insisted on "ODDS AND EVENS" The donkey had not gotten pixilated yet

try cleaning under the sink
dingbat, look at it this way, everyone can see a tree, touch it, smell it, and more than anything, all agree that trees are real, so no dispute there. So why isn't it the same with god? Why do some people not agree that it's real? And most people don't even agree on what a god is, everyone has their own god and own definition for said god. So why the discrepancy between things we agree are real, like trees, and a god, of which there are very many different views on...
"he"? Not a "she"? And I wasn't asking for your personal interpretation, but like I said, why doesn't everyone see the same thing, like a tree?
Most people use he for convenience. God isn't a he or she. God is more like a verb than a noun.

The answer to your question is free will. So despite the fact that his laws are written into the fabric of life you choose to worship the created rather than the creator and do not know what you are missing.

that's Hebrew------you have a definite INTEREST in the language-------

you are a JEW-O-PHOBIC I understand-----since childhood----when I grew up in a very WASP somewhat
I was about four years old (I don't know why) Wherever I looked in the same town----I RAN INTO A DOG. Them wasps really like to play with dogs

I dont have a phobia of Jews. I have a philosophy that I wont pretend not to see what is true.

girls

Cant speak for your neighbors. But it sounds like you think they should have checked the politically-correct-guide-to-reality before they even looked.

oh------you liked segregationist 1950s too?. I was definitely brought up by liberal democrats------hard for me to cope with the "eenie meenie minee moe------catch a ni##*r by the toe-"
crowd------my mom would not allow me to do that----she insisted on "ODDS AND EVENS" The donkey had not gotten pixilated yet

?

So im just guessing here, after that last series of posts, that ignoring you will cause me to miss nothing of import.

YOU decided that "GOD" cannot create a specific set of
rules for a specific people for whatever "reason" "IT" has?
No, I decided that God said exactly what he meant.

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark
God never said ANYTHING, you're all delusional.
Sorry, I should have said according to the Bible. He is the main character.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
Sure it says that in the bible, the question is, do you believe it?

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply, I hear the cacophony of their torment, and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes
Blessed are those who believe without seeing.

girls

?

So im just guessing here, after that last series of posts, that ignoring you will cause me to miss nothing of import.

intimidated much

Funny how I came to that conclusion on my own, isn't it?

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply, I hear the cacophony of their torment, and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes

One of the deepest passages I know...

"And immediately the father of the boy crying out, with tears said: I do believe, Lord: help my unbelief. " Mark 9:24

girls

?

intimidated much
I doubt it. Most people don't enjoy conversing with people who are disrespectful.

on gee----that jerk JOHN again

"And immediately the father of the boy crying out, with tears said: I do believe, Lord: help my unbelief. " Mark 9:24

kinda shallow

I resemble that remark. It is my observation that most people do. Even the ones that think they don't.

Funny how I came to that conclusion on my own, isn't it?

you have no idea just what the "conclusion" is

Unless you eat his flesh you can have no life in you. If you don't even know what he meant, how could you or anyone possibly do it?

Communion correct?
To eat the flesh of the Son of God you must receive the body of teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven, teaching that became his flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God.

Hence the word of God, bread from heaven, became flesh, the teaching of Jesus, given for the life of the world.

This is the only way to be in communion with God, by accepting what is truth and doing what is right. Eating his flesh and drinking his blood. Accepting the teaching and revelation of Jesus about the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects in divine law, and, once understood, responding accordingly.

Remember?

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Last edited:
Unless you eat his flesh you can have no life in you. If you don't even know what he meant, how could you or anyone possibly do it?

Communion correct?
To eat the flesh of the Son of God you must receive the body of teaching that Jesus received from God like manna from heaven, teaching that became his flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God.

Hence the word of God, manna from heaven,became flesh..

This is the only way to be in communion with God, by accepting what is truth and doing what is right. Eating his flesh and drinking his blood.

Remember?

watevah

Communion correct?

This is the only way to be in communion with God, by accepting what is truth and doing what is right. Eating his flesh and drinking his blood.

Remember?

watevah
lol.... Exactly!

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the Cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

Communion correct?

Remember?

watevah
lol.... Exactly!

"So he drove the man out and to the east of Eden he placed the Cherubim, with a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction, to guard the way to the tree of life."

blood? cherubim with blood?

Communion correct?

Remember?

watevah
lol.... Exactly!

Yeah, blood. " He who eats and drinks without discerning the body, eats and drinks judgment upon himself."

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Do the math.

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the Mighty one of Jacob."

Last edited:
Communion correct?

Remember?

watevah
lol.... Exactly!

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Do the math.

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the Mighty one of Jacob."

it isn't math

Forum List

Back