World Jewish Population Statistics

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

You are now informed
Informed of what?

That a tiny number of people have made disproportionate contributions to mankind?

I already knew that.

They are a miracle.

You are now informed
Informed of what?

That a tiny number of people have made disproportionate contributions to mankind?

I already knew that.

They are a miracle.

And they write better than anyone else, save the Irish. :113:

You are now informed
Informed of what?

I already knew that.

They are a miracle.

And they write better than anyone else, save the Irish. :113:
And are as universally admired as well. :lol:

Shithead, how can Muslims be antisemitic when Muslims themselves are mostly semitic, more so than Jews. Why do you leave Jesus out of your list of Jew-haters? Jesus really hates the Jews. He called them children of the Devil and he invited the biblical concept of Hell for God to corporately throw the Jews.

Shithead, how can Muslims be antisemitic when Muslims themselves are mostly semitic, more so than Jews. Why do you leave Jesus out of your list of Jew-haters? Jesus really hates the Jews. He called them children of the Devil and he invited the biblical concept of Hell for God to corporately throw the Jews.
Most Muslims are not Semitic people, and besides - anybody with a triple digit IQ realizes that the term antisemitism refers exclusively to Jews despite the superficial etymology. It was coined to refer to Jews and has remained quite consistent in its use ever since.

Perhaps when you get out of high school, you might learn a few things about the world.

Jesus was not an anti-Semite-----the scum who wrote the NT under the guidance of the FILTHY DOG --Constantine, were.
Constantine was the original author of the NUREMBURG LAWS-----and, in fact. of the laws that created the INQUISITION--------a Nazi pig. In fact, he even contributed to the vile stench of Shariah

Voices drowned out...lol!
Yes, drowned out.

Ever heard of the United Nations, Bubba?
lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!

Yes, drowned out.

lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!

what does criticizing anything jewish or Israel publically get you? give me some names to research what it got them.

Yes, drowned out.

what does criticizing anything jewish or Israel publically get you? give me some names to research what it got them.
Why not? Are they impervious to criticism? Are they perfect? Are they Gods? Everyone and everything should be open to criticism. Jews are no different. Welcome to the club.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Voltaire

Yes, drowned out.

Why not? Are they impervious to criticism? Are they perfect? Are they Gods? Everyone and everything should be open to criticism. Jews are no different. Welcome to the club.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Voltaire

reread your post------you posted gibberish-----I asked for examples of people to whom "something happened" because they criticized jews or Israel-------your answer is utter gibberish

Yes, drowned out.

-Voltaire

reread your post------you posted gibberish-----I asked for examples of people to whom "something happened" because they criticized jews or Israel-------your answer is utter gibberish
I posted no gibberish. I just did not walk your path.

Forum List

Back