World Jewish Population Statistics

You have to look for yourself. He's not hard to find.
Is it like hide-and-seek?

And if you know where god is, can you ask it about Hitler?
No. It's not like hide and seek for you. You would have to actually seek him for it to be like that.
I seek yet I do not find. Why is that?

try cleaning under the sink
I figured you and Taz would be besties.
dingbat, look at it this way, everyone can see a tree, touch it, smell it, and more than anything, all agree that trees are real, so no dispute there. So why isn't it the same with god? Why do some people not agree that it's real? And most people don't even agree on what a god is, everyone has their own god and own definition for said god. So why the discrepancy between things we agree are real, like trees, and a god, of which there are very many different views on...

611 Commandments...I’m waiting.
I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge the deeper implications in the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Until then you're on your own..
Ad hominem.
You made a claim.
Ad hominem? lol.

How could you possibly have taken what I said as a personal attack unless you already perceive the deeper implications and perceive yourself and your teaching as the subject of condemnation?

Careful there, you're coming undone. Someone might notice that you are being less than honest....
Probably because you intended it to be a personal attack.
No, it was a serious and valid question about whether he acknowledged the deeper implications of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate..

ITS THE LAW. Its been around for thousands of years. I didn't write it.

You probably thought it was a personal attack because it applies to you as well. A pretentious fartbag who peddles godflesh for chump change. Now that was ad hominem. The pretentious fartbag comment., not the LAW question.

If you feel that the law, as it is written, insults you maybe now you might understand why the people rebelled against Moses, why they always kill the prophets who remind them of the truths that they rejected, and why the revelation of Jesus Christ has pissed off and embarrassed so many sanctimonious jackasses for centuries.

It is the will of God for people, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, young or old, healthy or sick, etc., etc., to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Its a do or die situation. End of story.

Take your objections and hurt feelings to God and he will send you a plague of poisonous snakes.

I shit you not.
The dietary laws do not pertain to non-Jews.
The more you post the more ignorant you reveal yourself to be.

611 Commandments...I’m waiting.
I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge the deeper implications in the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Ad hominem.
You made a claim.
Ad hominem? lol.

How could you possibly have taken what I said as a personal attack unless you already perceive the deeper implications and perceive yourself and your teaching as the subject of condemnation?

Careful there, you're coming undone. Someone might notice that you are being less than honest....
No, it was a serious and valid question about whether he acknowledged the deeper implications of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate..

You probably thought it was a personal attack because it applies to you as well. A pretentious fartbag who peddles godflesh for chump change. Now that was ad hominem. The pretentious fartbag comment., not the LAW question.

If you feel that the law, as it is written, insults you maybe now you might understand why the people rebelled against Moses, why they always kill the prophets who remind them of the truths that they rejected, and why the revelation of Jesus Christ has pissed off and embarrassed so many sanctimonious jackasses for centuries.

It is the will of God for people, whether Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, male or female, young or old, healthy or sick, etc., etc., to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Take your objections and hurt feelings to God and he will send you a plague of poisonous snakes.

I shit you not.
I'm pretty sure I know whose sock you are, chipsahoy.

You confuse hurt feelings for disgust of your behaviors and the behaviors of others.

Behaviors are not like a light switch. You cannot turn them off and on at the flip of the switch.

You cannot harm me. You can only harm yourself and those within your circle.

Is it like hide-and-seek?

And if you know where god is, can you ask it about Hitler?
No. It's not like hide and seek for you. You would have to actually seek him for it to be like that.

dingbat, look at it this way, everyone can see a tree, touch it, smell it, and more than anything, all agree that trees are real, so no dispute there. So why isn't it the same with god? Why do some people not agree that it's real? And most people don't even agree on what a god is, everyone has their own god and own definition for said god. So why the discrepancy between things we agree are real, like trees, and a god, of which there are very many different views on...
The evidence you are looking for can be found in what he created.

The evidence you are looking for can be found in what he created.
"he"? Not a "she"? And I wasn't asking for your personal interpretation, but like I said, why doesn't everyone see the same thing, like a tree?

Ad hominem.
You made a claim.
Ad hominem? lol.

I shit you not.

That was a lame argument 2000 years ago and still is.

The law was given by God to Jews to be a light to the nations, not to keep it to yourselves..

No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel...........

Last edited:
Ad hominem.
You made a claim.
Ad hominem? lol.

I shit you not.

The law was given by God to Jews to be a light to the nations, not to keep it to yourselves..

No one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel.

YOU decided that "GOD" cannot create a specific set of
rules for a specific people for whatever "reason" "IT" has?

Ad hominem? lol.

I shit you not.

No, I decided that God said exactly what he meant.

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark.

Not to worry. I am doing what you failed to do.

Last edited:

I shit you not.

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark
God never said ANYTHING, you're all delusional.

I shit you not.

The law was given to the Jews as a LIGHT TO THE NATIONS, not to keep the nations in the dark
Sorry, I should have said according to the Bible. He is the main character.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Sure it says that in the bible, the question is, do you believe it?

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply, I hear the cacophony of their torment, and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes

Last edited:

Long long ago----I was young------and a very avid reader. I read ANYTHING that was readable and came into my vicinity.
-----I read the OT and NT----by the time I was ten---and the
several books of greek and roman myths, the odyssey and Iliad ---most of the extant greek plays------and ramayana, Bhagavad Gita and OF COURSE the Kama sudtra by age
15 . There is very little about classical literature that I need
to LOOK UP in my old age. The dietary rules described in the OT and ELABORATED upon in the Talmud are clearly
RULES FOR JOOOOOS

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes

the rules were addressed to JOOOS. Contrary to that which your Sunday school teacher taught you-------NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS did not result in judicial execution----the "YOU WILL SURELY DIE" (not such a good translation) ----refers to a HEAVENLY DECREE-------not a hangman's noose

Long long ago----I was young------and a very avid reader. I read ANYTHING that was readable and came into my vicinity.
several books of greek and roman myths, the odyssey and Iliad ---most of the extant greek plays------and ramayana, Bhagavad Gita and OF COURSE the Kama sudtra by age
to LOOK UP in my old age. The dietary rules described in the OT and ELABORATED upon in the Talmud are clearly
RULES FOR JOOOOOS

Sunday school teachers teach that the law is obsolete....

The expressed intent of God in giving the law was to be a light to the nations rosie, light to the nations. Its written in your own book.

Conform to the law in the wrong way and all the nations will do is laugh....

Last edited:

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply and so I believe.

the rules were addressed to JOOOS. Contrary to that which your Sunday school teacher taught you-------NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS did not result in judicial execution----the "YOU WILL SURELY DIE" (not such a good translation) ----refers to a HEAVENLY DECREE-------not a hangman's noose

If someone like ding reads the law and then worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life he is as dead as a doornob. and he's not even a JOOOO.

I challenge you to find any sign of life in him.

He believes he's chosen the better portion, whatever the hell that means. Indeependant believes he has been blessed by God because he is conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history, lol, a menu and some fashion requirements...

They are both just as confused.

"Dead people are everywhere, walking around like regular people. They cant see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead."

Last edited:

RULES FOR JOOOOOS

The expressed intent of God in giving the law was to be a light to the nations rosie, light to the nations. Its written in your own book.

your post is silly. I know all about what Sunday school teachers teach-----I attended sunday school with protestant
playmates as a child. I also READ the books----(more than I can say for my Christian playmates and probably the sunday school teachers). The "obsolete" is the interpretation of the
ROMAN CHURCH and later on by MARTIN LUTHER who so despised JOOOOS that he decided that Jesus---the son of Joseph of Galilee-------was not a jew and anything that SMACKED OF JUDAISM stinks like shit. Martin did not like the MASS ritual which is nothing more than a sanctification of
bread and wine (something that jooos do to this day ---INCESSANTLY----my own hubby does not miss a single Friday nite---but has no idea what it means when I say-----"ok --I'll have some of the body and blood". You know NOTHING about Judaism-------stick to the easter bunny

RULES FOR JOOOOOS

your post is silly. I know all about what Sunday school teachers teach-----I attended sunday school with protestant
playmates as a child. I also READ the books----(more than I can say for my Christian playmates and probably the sunday school teachers). The "obsolete" is the interpretation of the
ROMAN CHURCH and later on by MARTIN LUTHER who so despised JOOOOS that he decided that Jesus---the son of Joseph of Galilee-------was not a jew and anything that SMACKED OF JUDAISM stinks like shit. Martin did not like the MASS ritual which is nothing more than a sanctification of
bread and wine (something that jooos do to this day ---INCESSANTLY----my own hubby does not miss a single Friday nite---but has no idea what it means when I say-----"ok --I'll have some of the body and blood". You know NOTHING about Judaism-------stick to the easter bunny

If all you want to do is talk about yourself, find a husband.

RULES FOR JOOOOOS

I have a husband------he has already HEARD IT ALL ----now all I have left ------is you

RULES FOR JOOOOOS

I have a husband------he has already HEARD IT ALL ----now all I have left ------is you

lol, ok.

In a nutshell.

JOOOS who obsess over what to eat and what to wear and have dedicated themselves to conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history are confused about what is a blessing and what is a curse.

Forum List

Back