World Jewish Population Statistics

Sorry, I should have said according to the Bible. He is the main character.

If you don't believe me you can look it up.
Sure it says that in the bible, the question is, do you believe it?

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply, I hear the cacophony of their torment, and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes
You mean you’re delusional. Got it.

No, not delusional. I'm completely out of my tree.

I have done what no one else has been able to do and pulled the sword out of the stone with ease in full view of everyone whatever they believe or don't believe.

Now that its in my hand do you think someone who could not pull it from the stone will be able to take it from me?

Don't be silly. Heads are going to roll.

See?

I'm crazy, toys in the attic, I am crazy, truly gone fishing... they must have taken my marbles away.....

Crazy, over the rainbow I am crazy, bars in the window......crazy.
"I have done what no one else has been able to do and pulled the sword out of the stone with ease in full view of everyone whatever they believe or don't believe."

Delusional.
lol... you are such a mark!

God never said ANYTHING, you're all delusional.

I read the law. Do this, don't do that. If you do this you will live, do that and you will surely die.

I see the verifiable consequences for failure to comply and so I believe.

It is impossible for me to not believe what I have heard with my own ears and seen with my own eyes
Be specific as no one here has a clue as to what you’re muttering about.
Does it seem like I am speaking in some strange unknown language to you?

You do have my sincere condolences.....
Seek therapy.
You’re on your own.

Seek therapy.
You’re on your own.

lol... Does that mean you will leave me in peace and go and bury your head in a book that you know you have never understood and don't understand now?

Gee, I wonder how I will ever get over it...

Last edited:
the rules were addressed to JOOOS. Contrary to that which your Sunday school teacher taught you-------NOT FOLLOWING THE LAWS did not result in judicial execution----the "YOU WILL SURELY DIE" (not such a good translation) ----refers to a HEAVENLY DECREE-------not a hangman's noose

If someone like ding reads the law and then worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life he is as dead as a doornob. and he's not even a JOOOO.

I challenge you to find any sign of life in him.

He believes he's chosen the better portion, whatever the hell that means. Indeependant believes he has been blessed by God because he is conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history, lol, a menu and some fashion requirements...

They are both just as confused.

"Dead people are everywhere, walking around like regular people. They cant see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead."
So you don’t even know that you’re dead. Got it.

"Two thieves. One was damned, the other saved."

"Saved from what?"

"We are all born mad. Some remain so." ..... Samuel Becket, Waiting for Godot.

Once I was dead, just like you, but now I am alive forevermore.
And why wouldn't my soul go on, because of something you read in a book?

Your soul might very well go on even if you never rise to life in this world but you will be judged according to your words and deeds. Only you know how far that will get you. At least you never tried to trick anyone in the name of God. You have that going for you.

However if you rise to life in this world you are no longer subject to judgment and the death of the body will have no effect on you..

Either way, no one can repent from the grave.
There's no proof a god is going to judge me. You're delusional.

Seek therapy.
You’re on your own.

lol... Does that mean you leave me in peace and bury your head in a book that you know you have never understood and don't understand now?

what's not to understand about your book? I can tell you what I understand.

the original book is always better than the sequal.

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Voices drowned out?

View attachment 182763

Yes, drowned out.

You are a stupid antisemite who listens to other stupid antiemites about Jews. You probably do not even know any Jewish people, but man have you ever listened to the stupid antisemites who outnumber them by such an enormous margin.

You are correct. I dont know any Jews. But if I turn on a TV i see them. If I read a newspaper or magazine i meet them. If I look at Democrats trying to undo my election in Congress I suffer under the Shumers and feinsteins and Shiffs. If I go to a movie I have to put up with their politicking. If I borrow or spend money I do so under a federal reserve which has had Jewish Chairs since 1987 until Trumps recent appointment and well over half the Board of Governors. My laws are overturned by a Supreme Court which is 1/3 Jewish representing a nation 1.7% Jewish. Harvard, Yale and Princeton, established as Christian universities, have Jewish administrations today.

Maybe antisemites do outnumber Jews. In fact I would say that is a given. So how is it Jews outnumber everyone else in media, education, law and banking?

I am not an anti semite. But I dont care if you consider me one. "racist antisemite homophobe misogynist" is the way you shut down debate and attack people for telling the truth. Wont work with me.

So I ask again...does this look like Jewish voices are "drowned out"? You could make the same chart of ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and any Hollywood studio or list of talk show hosts. If nothing else it shows an astonishing lack of diversity in media right? Can we agree on that?

IMG_85052.jpg

Long long ago----I was young------and a very avid reader. I read ANYTHING that was readable and came into my vicinity.
-----I read the OT and NT----by the time I was ten---and the
several books of greek and roman myths, the odyssey and Iliad ---most of the extant greek plays------and ramayana, Bhagavad Gita and OF COURSE the Kama sudtra by age
15 . There is very little about classical literature that I need
to LOOK UP in my old age. The dietary rules described in the OT and ELABORATED upon in the Talmud are clearly
RULES FOR JOOOOOS

Sunday school teachers teach that the law is obsolete....

The expressed intent of God in giving the law was to be a light to the nations rosie, light to the nations. Its written in your own book.

Conform to the law in the wrong way and all the nations will do is laugh....

your post is silly. I know all about what Sunday school teachers teach-----I attended sunday school with protestant
playmates as a child. I also READ the books----(more than I can say for my Christian playmates and probably the sunday school teachers). The "obsolete" is the interpretation of the
ROMAN CHURCH and later on by MARTIN LUTHER who so despised JOOOOS that he decided that Jesus---the son of Joseph of Galilee-------was not a jew and anything that SMACKED OF JUDAISM stinks like shit. Martin did not like the MASS ritual which is nothing more than a sanctification of
bread and wine (something that jooos do to this day ---INCESSANTLY----my own hubby does not miss a single Friday nite---but has no idea what it means when I say-----"ok --I'll have some of the body and blood". You know NOTHING about Judaism-------stick to the easter bunny

If all you want to do is talk about yourself, find a husband.

I have a husband------he has already HEARD IT ALL ----now all I have left ------is you

lol, ok.

In a nutshell.

JOOOS who obsess over what to eat and what to wear and have dedicated themselves to conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history are confused about what is a blessing and what is a curse.

I know lots of very observant jooos-----they are no more "obsessed" with what they eat and what they wear than
Christian red neck slobs who obsess over their fave brand of
booze-----and tailgate shit and the quality of their baby back ribs. They, unlike slobs like you, have a culture of refinement and scholarship

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Voices drowned out?

View attachment 182763

Yes, drowned out.

You are a stupid antisemite who listens to other stupid antiemites about Jews. You probably do not even know any Jewish people, but man have you ever listened to the stupid antisemites who outnumber them by such an enormous margin.

You are correct. I dont know any Jews. But if I turn on a TV i see them. If I read a newspaper or magazine i meet them. If I look at Democrats trying to undo my election in Congress I suffer under the Shumers and feinsteins and Shiffs. If I go to a movie I have to put up with their politicking. If I borrow or spend money I do so under a federal reserve which has had Jewish Chairs since 1987 until Trumps recent appointment and well over half the Board of Governors. My laws are overturned by a Supreme Court which is 1/3 Jewish representing a nation 1.7% Jewish. Harvard, Yale and Princeton, established as Christian universities, have Jewish administrations today.

Maybe antisemites do outnumber Jews. In fact I would say that is a given. So how is it Jews outnumber everyone else in media, education, law and banking?

I am not an anti semite. But I dont care if you consider me one. "racist antisemite homophobe misogynist" is the way you shut down debate and attack people for telling the truth. Wont work with me.

So I ask again...does this look like Jewish voices are "drowned out"? You could make the same chart of ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and any Hollywood studio or list of talk show hosts. If nothing else it shows an astonishing lack of diversity in media right? Can we agree on that?

View attachment 182784

I stay home on Christmas eve to avoid inebriated drivers. -
can we agree on that?

Voices drowned out?

View attachment 182763

Yes, drowned out.

View attachment 182784

you are a JEW-O-PHOBIC I understand-----since childhood----when I grew up in a very WASP somewhat
"restricted" town, I have known people who saw "nigras"
wherever they looked. I have a phobia of DOGS---since
I was about four years old (I don't know why) Wherever I looked in the same town----I RAN INTO A DOG. Them wasps really like to play with dogs

Voices drowned out?

View attachment 182763

Yes, drowned out.

View attachment 182784

you don't know how lucky you are-----there are whole countries that became virtually illiterate when they got rid
of their jews

If someone like ding reads the law and then worships and eats a matzo for spiritual life he is as dead as a doornob. and he's not even a JOOOO.

He believes he's chosen the better portion, whatever the hell that means. Indeependant believes he has been blessed by God because he is conforming to the most arduous procedures ever undertaken in history, lol, a menu and some fashion requirements...

"Dead people are everywhere, walking around like regular people. They cant see each other. They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead."

"Saved from what?"

Your soul might very well go on even if you never rise to life in this world but you will be judged according to your words and deeds. Only you know how far that will get you. At least you never tried to trick anyone in the name of God. You have that going for you.

However if you rise to life in this world you are no longer subject to judgment and the death of the body will have no effect on you..

you don't need '"GOD"" to judge you-----you got HOBIE

"Saved from what?"

You already admit that you don't understand anything about what you deride as a fairy tale intended to educate the children of bronze age nomads.

If you think that's not evidence that you have already been judged unworthy of comprehension, you are delusional.

Last edited:

Seek therapy.
You’re on your own.

lol... Does that mean you leave me in peace and bury your head in a book that you know you have never understood and don't understand now?

Let me put it this way. At the end of the gospel of John Jesus says in no uncertain terms, "Till now I have been using figures of speech.", This is after all that crazy talk about coming down from heaven, bringing a sword, raising the dead, turning bread from heaven into flesh to eat.

If at that point the reader doesn't go back and try to decipher the figurative expressions that the character Jesus used in the story you will never understand the revelations about the hidden teachings in your book of the law or the figurative language of the prophets.

Unless you eat his flesh you can have no life in you. If you don't even know what he meant, how could you or anyone possibly do it?

Last edited:
you don't know how lucky you are-----there are whole countries that became virtually illiterate when they got rid
of their jews

I know exactly how lucky I am. Time and again throughout history nations have had enough of Jews and expelled them...only to regret the loss.

you are a JEW-O-PHOBIC I understand-----since childhood----when I grew up in a very WASP somewhat
I was about four years old (I don't know why) Wherever I looked in the same town----I RAN INTO A DOG. Them wasps really like to play with dogs

I dont have a phobia of Jews. I have a philosophy that I wont pretend not to see what is true.

Seek therapy.
You’re on your own.

Let me put it this way. At the end of the gospel of John Jesus says in no uncertain terms, "Till now I have been using figures of speech.", This is after all that crazy talk about coming down from heaven, bringing a sword, raising the dead, turning bread from heaven into flesh to eat.

If at that point the reader doesn't go back and try to decipher the figurative expressions that the character Jesus used in the story you will never understand the revelations about the hidden teachings in your book of the law or the figurative language of the prophets.

Unless you eat his flesh you can have no life in you.

"JOHN" was used as a NOM DE PLUME-----for a whole bunch of roman shills------including the psychotic who wrote the book of revulsions. -----in those days the equivalent of
John---to wit JOCHANATAN or YAHIYA was as common as is JOHN SMITH------in the USA ---it was the JOHN DOE
of the time (along with ploni ben ploni )

I dont have a phobia of Jews. I have a philosophy that I wont pretend not to see what is true.

right----just as my waspy neighbors who saw the truth about
DA NIGRAS ------moving in........and even going after da white
girls

"Saved from what?"

You already admit that you don't understand anything about what you deride as a fairy tale intended to educate the children of bronze age nomads.

If you think that's not evidence that you have already been judged unworthy of comprehension, you are delusional.

I am fascinated------who are the "BRONZE AGE NOMADS" ? and who "intended" what?

right----just as my waspy neighbors who saw the truth about
DA NIGRAS ------moving in........and even going after da white
girls

Cant speak for your neighbors. But it sounds like you think they should have checked the politically-correct-guide-to-reality before they even looked.
Liberals..a special kind of stupid.

that's nice------is there something you see that bothers you or pleases you?

Forum List

Back