Wonderful: Billy Graham Leaves Painful Legacy For LGBTQ People

Yes, he followed the teachings of the Bible and was teaching it to others. As for these depraved homosexuals, the painful legacy may well come to pass at the extreme vetting at Heaven’s Gates.

Billy Graham leaves painful legacy for LGBTQ people
so steve what will you do if you get there and a gay angel is the one who is doing the vetting at the gates?...and if he sees you and says" ah steve mcgarrett,i have been waiting for this moment".....
There will be no gay angel.
can you prove that steve,matter of fact why dont you prove angels even exist?...

Yes, he followed the teachings of the Bible and was teaching it to others. As for these depraved homosexuals, the painful legacy may well come to pass at the extreme vetting at Heaven’s Gates.

He did lead many on the right path Steve.....I wish we had more resources for gay's as we do druggies and alcoholics
Only self-hating, closet gays like you think it is possible to "pray the gay away".
His religion. His rules

Franklin Graham is no Billy Graham.

“I think that the Bible teaches that homosexuality is a sin, but the Bible also teaches that pride is a sin, jealousy is a sin, and hate is a sin, evil thoughts are a sin. So I don't think that homosexuality should be chosen as the overwhelming sin that we are doing today.”
Billy Graham

Mr. Graham has also been asked whether all sins are equal in God’s eyes. This was his answer:

It is always difficult and dangerous to attempt to list sins according to their degree of seriousness. In one sense, all sins are equal in that they all separate us from God. The Bible’s statement, “For the wages of sin is death …” (Romans 6:23), applies to all sin, whether in thought, word, or deed.

At the same time, it seems obvious that some sins are worse than others in both motivation and effects, and should be judged accordingly. Stealing a loaf of bread is vastly different than exterminating a million people. Sins may also differ at their root.

Theologians have sought for centuries to determine what the essence of sin is. Some have chosen sensuality, others selfishness, and still others pride or unbelief. In the Old Testament, God applied different penalties to different sins, suggesting variations in the seriousness of some sins. A thief paid restitution; an occult practitioner was cut off from Israel; one who committed adultery or a homosexual act or cursed his parents was put to death (see Exodus, chapter 22 and Leviticus, chapter 20).

In the New Testament Jesus said it would be more bearable on the day of judgment for Sodom than for Capernaum because of Capernaum’s unbelief and refusal to repent after witnessing His miracles (Matthew 11:23-24). The sins of Sodom were identified in Ezekiel 16:49-50 as arrogance, gluttony, indifference to the poor and needy, haughtiness, and “detestable things.”

When Jesus spoke of his second coming and judgment, he warned that among those deserving punishment some would “be beaten with many blows” and others “with few blows” (Luke 12:47-48). He also reserved His most fierce denunciations for the pride and unbelief of the religious leaders, not the sexually immoral (Matthew 23:13-36).

However, remember that whether our sins are relatively small or great, they will place us in hell apart from God’s grace. The good news is that Jesus paid the penalty for our sins and the sins of the whole world at the Cross. If we will repent and turn to Jesus in faith, our sins will be forgiven, and we will receive the gift of eternal life.

“We're all sinners. Everybody you meet all over the world is a sinner." - Billy Graham
Or maybe the rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree:

Does the Bible approve of some homosexual relationships?
I think Jesus covered the subject when He said, "remember Lot's wife."

#7 nutsoid crotch-clown mouthing from the underbelly of the Petainst bitch-beast, Indiana, where it's easy to be a stranger. Otherwise, the quiet desperation of the prisoners there makes the ether palpable, koo-koo-ka-chew.

Only self-hating, closet gays like you think it is possible to "pray the gay away".

The Bible says to hate the sin but love the sinner. Hating the act of homosexuality is not the same as hating a person doing it. A man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is the act to hate. The man himself? No, reach out to him in salvation. If you understood the mechanics of behavior vs existence, you would also know that there is no such thing as "a homosexual"; only a man in the habit of mistaking another man's anus for a vagina. I mean, it's a dick going into a hole in the lower end of another person, isn't it? Just a lesbians use dildos. Speaking of closeted sexuality...

The Bible says to hate the sin but love the sinner. Hating the act of homosexuality is not the same as hating a person doing it. A man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is the act to hate. The man himself? No, reach out to him in salvation. If you understood the mechanics of behavior vs existence, you would also know that there is no such thing as "a homosexual"; only a man in the habit of mistaking another man's anus for a vagina. I mean, it's a dick going into a hole in the lower end of another person, isn't it? Just a lesbians use dildos. Speaking of closeted sexuality...

Denying anyone equal protection under the law, or the ability to fully participate in society because of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity , SEXUAL ORENTATION and GENDER IDENTITY Is indeed an act of hate and violence AGAINST THAT PERSON Get over yourself. What happened to "treat others as you would like to be treated"?

How many lib loons think Mohammad was more beneficial to the planet than Billy Graham?

Denying anyone equal protection under the law, or the ability to fully participate in society because of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity , SEXUAL ORENTATION and GENDER IDENTITY Is indeed an act of hate and violence AGAINST THAT PERSON Get over yourself. What happened to "treat others as you would like to be treated"?
OMG.....drama queen much? It is neither an “act of hate” nor “violence” to accept that marriage is between one man and one woman or to accept the doctrine of the church that homosexuality is a perversion/flaw of nature (there is a reason that homosexuals cannot reproduce, chief). Get over yourself...fragile little social justice “warrior”.

OMG.....drama queen much? It is neither an “act of hate” nor “violence” to accept that marriage is between one man and one woman or to accept the doctrine of the church that homosexuality is a perversion/flaw of nature (there is a reason that homosexuals cannot reproduce, chief). Get over yourself...fragile little social justice “warrior”.

Are COnservatives still belching out homophobia?

Guess what? God doesn't exist, faith is a commodity that is trafficked by the business of religion, you fell for a scam and now live your life according to the interpretations of people you've never met, who will never know you.

What a fucking idiot. Kill yourself.

The "legacy" sodomnites live with and die from is still AIDS. The first letter of the acronym says it all but thanks to mainstream media support and democrats they manage to blame their misfortune on good Christians like Graham instead of themselves.

The legacy of the corrupt Billy Graham exposed. does any of this REALL surprise people here other than the paid shills like tomparks and indiana who all believe in magic bullets?:haha:

for the NON trolls like steve,shouldnt surprise you all in the least,the fact that he hung around presidents all the time that were mass murderers of innocent women and children around the world,should have been a tipoff to the sheep how evil and corrupt he really was and what a fraud he was.:haha:

my parents just like many sheep here,sadly,fell for this con artist hook,line,and sinker never having a clue what a fraud he was.

Billy Graham free mason | Deception Free

the REAL Billy Graham live in color folks.:5_1_12024:

Last edited:
Bullshit! Answer this.... If Christianity condemns homosexuality, how come many Christians and Christian denominations accept gays and will even marry them? And spare me the bullshit about them not being real Christians. I'll bet that there are people who accept gays right within your own brand of Christianity, whatever it is.

Meh, screw em; if it weren't for Christians they would be flying off buildings, or being burned at the stake or dropped in bogs by their pagan buddies, instead of being allowed to run around loose spreading serious disease epidemics and molesting children. they're a nasty bio-hazard, nothing else.

Guess what? God doesn't exist, faith is a commodity that is trafficked by the business of religion, you fell for a scam and now live your life according to the interpretations of people you've never met, who will never know you.

God is with you everyday. I speak to him and listen to him. His words are the blessings in my heart.

God is with you everyday. I speak to him and listen to him. His words are the blessings in my heart.
sure you do steve....did he tell you how he feels about how you talk about his non-white children?...

Bullshit! Answer this.... If Christianity condemns homosexuality, how come many Christians and Christian denominations accept gays and will even marry them? And spare me the bullshit about them not being real Christians. I'll bet that there are people who accept gays right within your own brand of Christianity, whatever it is.
I’m certain that there are. There are also Christians who have committed cold blooded murder. What is your point?

Have you not figured out yet that mankind is flawed? Our inability to strictly adhere to the Bible doesn’t magically alter the Bible.

Forum List

Back