Wonderful: Billy Graham Leaves Painful Legacy For LGBTQ People

Only self-hating, closet gays like you think it is possible to "pray the gay away".

The Bible says to hate the sin but love the sinner. Hating the act of homosexuality is not the same as hating a person doing it. A man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is the act to hate. The man himself? No, reach out to him in salvation. If you understood the mechanics of behavior vs existence, you would also know that there is no such thing as "a homosexual"; only a man in the habit of mistaking another man's anus for a vagina. I mean, it's a dick going into a hole in the lower end of another person, isn't it? Just a lesbians use dildos. Speaking of closeted sexuality...
Nobody gives a shit about your opinion of any of that

Wow! I must admit - I firmly believed Billy Graham was a good and decent man until I saw this video. It instantly and profoundly changed my mind. I mean...someone took their finger and pointed to pictures of Bill Graham and then pointed to pictures of Presidents. I mean, I have never seen compelling “evidence” like that before.

If that isn’t an indictment on the scandalous life of a man, I don’t what is! :uhh:

Yes, he followed the teachings of the Bible and was teaching it to others. As for these depraved homosexuals, the painful legacy may well come to pass at the extreme vetting at Heaven’s Gates.

Billy Graham leaves painful legacy for LGBTQ people
Billy Graham, good riddance to parasitic trash
Enjoy hell, snowflake!
Graham really made a good living suckering the low IQ, now Franklin has taken over the fleecing duties

Bullshit! Answer this.... If Christianity condemns homosexuality, how come many Christians and Christian denominations accept gays and will even marry them? And spare me the bullshit about them not being real Christians. I'll bet that there are people who accept gays right within your own brand of Christianity, whatever it is.
I’m certain that there are. There are also Christians who have committed cold blooded murder. What is your point?

Have you not figured out yet that mankind is flawed? Our inability to strictly adhere to the Bible doesn’t magically alter the Bible.
My point is, in part , that you do not get to decide who a true Christian is. That is arrogant and stupid to think that you have that right. How do you know that it is not YOUR views, YOUR interpretation of Christianity that is not flawed? You have no way of knowing that. It is only the voices in your head that is telling you that you can know that.

Yes there are Christians who commit murder and they are flawed -not only as Christians but as human beings. But when comparing that to homosexuality, you are falling back on a false equivalency logical fallacy because you cannot otherwise justify your ignorance and bigotry.

Bullshit! Answer this.... If Christianity condemns homosexuality, how come many Christians and Christian denominations accept gays and will even marry them? And spare me the bullshit about them not being real Christians. I'll bet that there are people who accept gays right within your own brand of Christianity, whatever it is.
I’m certain that there are. There are also Christians who have committed cold blooded murder. What is your point?

Have you not figured out yet that mankind is flawed? Our inability to strictly adhere to the Bible doesn’t magically alter the Bible.
My point is, in part , that you do not get to decide who a true Christian is. That is arrogant and stupid to think that you have that right. How do you know that it is not YOUR views, YOUR interpretation of Christianity that is not flawed? You have no way of knowing that. It is only the voices in your head that is telling you that you can know that.

Yes there are Christians who commit murder and they are flawed -not only as Christians but as human beings. But when comparing that to homosexuality, you are falling back on a false equivalency logical fallacy because you cannot otherwise justify your ignorance and bigotry.

lol lol lol he's 100 times the human you are, so stop with the comedy already; try to be serious for once. Homosexuals are far more criminally inclined than Christians will ever be, just like other sociopaths and psychopaths are.

lol he doesn't read them, or just denies what they say, so don't waste your time. He's a huge fan of deviants and sociopaths, and they will never do any wrong in his mind..
I don't see what there is to applaud in men using the hole in the lower end of another man to put his penis into. I mean, it smacks of artificial vagina, no? And what's to clap about women using dildos to get each other off? I'm seeing just a rebellious attitude and closeted heterosexuality just to mock normal sex. It's really weird when you think about it. Weird displaced behaviors which naturally, are forbidden by the New Testament. Aberrant behaviors are the way the Devil sets up camp.

Except that I never compared them, drama queen. You said that some Christians accept and embrace homosexuality. I agreed. And said that some Christians also violate every law of God - up to and including murder.

Except that I never compared them, drama queen. You said that some Christians accept and embrace homosexuality. I agreed. And said that some Christians also violate every law of God - up to and including murder.
We could quibble about whether or not you made that comparison - I maintain that you did- but that is not the point. The point is that you are an arrogant ass hat and that your "hate the sin, lover the sinner mem is bullshit and that hate is hate

We could quibble about whether or not you made that comparison - I maintain that you did- but that is not the point. The point is that you are an arrogant ass hat and that your "hate the sin, lover the sinner mem is bullshit and that hate is hate
All these fake Christians do is think they have authority over Heaven and Earth when in reality they are just as dirty as the ones they condemn.....

Forum List

Back