Wonderful: Billy Graham Leaves Painful Legacy For LGBTQ People

You do realize that gays believe they can turn "turn" straight people, right?
yes and no. As I understand it, they (and a lot of not-gay people as well) believe it comes in degrees, and that the straight people they think they can turn are already gay. a lot of people who live gay are also somewhat bisexual, but they live as gay.
Just a bunch of bullshit to justify a psychological disorder.
I think we might have us another self-loathing closet gay, here...

LGBTQ is an artificially constructed group meant to sabotage the efforts of bonafide minority groups for greater respect and equality.

Shame on the let wing that apologizes for every Jihadist affront to homosexual and woman's rights but finds the time to try to insult the legacy of the Christian adviser to decades of American presidents before they even put him in the ground. .
:clap2::clap::clap2:

You should put your guitar down and pick up a Bible. You wouldn’t be so miserable in life if you did
Of course, I would be miserable. I take great pride in being able to eschew stupid bullshit, like religion. I can think few things worse than losing the capacity for that.

You should put your guitar down and pick up a Bible. You wouldn’t be so miserable in life if you did
Of course, I would be miserable. I take great pride in being able to eschew stupid bullshit, like religion. I can think few things worse than losing the capacity for that.
No - you really wouldn’t. You’re clearly miserable now. What do you have to lose by picking up The Bible? You haven’t found true peace and joy in picking your guitar, so what do you have to lose?

You do realize that gays believe they can turn "turn" straight people, right?
yes and no. As I understand it, they (and a lot of not-gay people as well) believe it comes in degrees, and that the straight people they think they can turn are already gay. a lot of people who live gay are also somewhat bisexual, but they live as gay.
Just a bunch of bullshit to justify a psychological disorder.
I think we might have us another self-loathing closet gay, here...
No, I just understand how the brain works.

You’re clearly miserable now.
I would say that about you. I like people. I even like pukes like you. It is you who comes here and hates most of america.... wait, remind me again, to which country are you patriotic? can't be america....

Uh...come here?
To the message board, dummy. But now I am starting to wonder if you are an illegal immigrant. That was an awfully guilty reaction out of nowhere.
I’m like thirtieth-generation American.

Yeah, those 30 years sure flew by, Cletus!

inbreeding-poster1.jpg

When I read the thread title, my mind immediately jumped back to the 1960s.

I was watching on TV the charismatic Bishop Sheen. (Some older members will remember him.)

He always explained Roman Catholic doctrine in an entertaining and gentle manner.

So I was shocked (shocked, I tell you) when he suddenly blurted out something like:

"And today there are some social slobberers who want to give rights to prostitutes and homosexuals."

Forum List

Back