Woman speeds then resists arrest and the officer is at fault!?

No sir she did what she wanted n for that she got what was needed, a little attitude adjustment. I've been arrested 7 times, resisted once, when i acted a fool I was tackled by three officers. Just do what the damn police ask when stopped n 99% of the time things will go a lot smoother for all parties.
Are you a man or a woman? If you're a man it's about time you realize and understand that in matters of conflict a woman is always going to have an attitude. That's the way women are wired. It is their nature. A man knows that and is prepared to deal with it like a man -- which does not include beating the hell out of her and treating her like a dangerous felon.

What was so important about having that woman close her car door?
So women should b allowed to act a fool whenever things don't go their way. Lmao. Having her close her door is procedure. just answer the cops questions n do what ur told, my kids understand this. Another case of no moral character.

No sir she did what she wanted n for that she got what was needed, a little attitude adjustment. I've been arrested 7 times, resisted once, when i acted a fool I was tackled by three officers. Just do what the damn police ask when stopped n 99% of the time things will go a lot smoother for all parties.
Are you a man or a woman? If you're a man it's about time you realize and understand that in matters of conflict a woman is always going to have an attitude. That's the way women are wired. It is their nature. A man knows that and is prepared to deal with it like a man -- which does not include beating the hell out of her and treating her like a dangerous felon.

So women should b allowed to act a fool whenever things don't go their way. Lmao. Having her close her door is procedure. just answer the cops questions n do what ur told, my kids understand this. Another case of no moral character.
No, you would not be so copacetic if it were about someone you loved.

What are you -- a pimp?

You think what this goon did to that woman because she got a little (justifiably) bitchy was okay? What the hell was the big deal about sitting in her car with the door closed. If "procedure" was so important to that Cossack maybe a little patronizing explanation to avoid what happened would have been a smart idea. Because now it's very likely he'll be losing that job.

The bottom line is a woman would have do do something really bad to deserve what that man did to her.

While true,if blacks hadnt perpetuated the problem by being criminals they wouldnt be under such scrutiny.
While there is some truth to that, this discussion is about a rather ordinary, non-menacing female whose only offense was speeding. The outstanding problem here is this cop's idea of what he's about is, Do what I say immediately or I bounce you on your fukkin head!" And that mistaken impression of his own importance is likely to get him fired -- or worse. His own commanding officer doesn't like what he did.

COP HATER ALERT!!!!!!!
Nonsense!

When I see cops performing properly and intelligently I respect and admire them. But far too many cops behave in a manner that fully deserves not only criticism but condemnation.

I repeat, this cop is not Cossack and this is not Czarist Russia. Keep in mind that what that cop is allowed to do to her he also is allowed to do to you. If you are comfortable with that it's likely you are into Bondage & Domination sex play and all that goes with it.

COP HATER ALERT!!!!!!!
Nonsense!

When I see cops performing properly and intelligently I respect and admire them. But far too many cops behave in a manner that fully deserves not only criticism but condemnation.

I repeat, this cop is not a Cossack and this is not Czarist Russia. Keep in mind that what that cop is allowed to do to her he also is allowed to do to you. If you are comfortable with that it's likely you are into Bondage & Domination sex play and all that goes with it.

While true,if blacks hadnt perpetuated the problem by being criminals they wouldnt be under such scrutiny.
While there is some truth to that, this discussion is about a rather ordinary, non-menacing female whose only offense was speeding. The outstanding problem here is this cop's idea of what he's about is, Do what I say immediately or I bounce you on your fukkin head!" And that mistaken impression of his own importance is likely to get him fired -- or worse. His own commanding officer doesn't like what he did.

No,his boss doesnt want a shit storm of whiney ass blacks and the press marching in front of city hall.

No,his boss doesnt want a shit storm of whiney ass blacks and the press marching in front of city hall.
You mean that's all he (and the rest of his cops) need be concerned about?

I think you've been ignoring the recent news.

Nah ....i've seen the dramatic increase in cop assassinations.

J

Ol Jake, my people have suffered genocide. I don't feel sorry for some dumbass they can't follow the rules.

J

Ol Jake, my people have suffered genocide. I don't feel sorry for some dumbass they can't follow the rules.
That's a silly comment. The cop overreacted, so says the Chief of Police. Your opinion in the matter is meaningless.

What are you -- a pimp?

You think what this goon did to that woman because she got a little (justifiably) bitchy was okay? What the hell was the big deal about sitting in her car with the door closed. If "procedure" was so important to that Cossack maybe a little patronizing explanation to avoid what happened would have been a smart idea. Because now it's very likely he'll be losing that job.

The bottom line is a woman would have do do something really bad to deserve what that man did to her.
Baby cause I'm a pimp,lmao. Look homey goon or not use comon sense n follow directions. That would b way too easy cause it's hard out here when the rent is due n ol gurls babies dadies are all locked up. But now we going sizzlin, I acted a fool n we going sizzlin.

J

That's a silly comment. The cop overreacted, so says the Chief of Police. Your opinion in the matter is meaningless.
Riot or throw a cop under the bus. Shit trickles down hill n ol chief is looking out for numero uno.

liberty777 just ignores the Chief of Police's investigation then follows with poor language. Hmmm.

Riot or throw a cop under the bus. Shit trickles down hill n ol chief is looking out for numero uno.
Actually it is called enforcement of rules.

If that cop is "tossed under the bus" it is he who positioned himself for it by not having the sense to realize this is a new day -- thanks to video technology. So don't blame the Chief for not choosing to sacrifice himself by defending that cop's recklessly excessive behavior.

That incident could have been avoided with the exercise of a little tactful discretion. At the very most, all he needed to do is radio for supervisory assistance. But dwelling in his 1929 Mississippi fantasy he chose to act out his Mister Charlie role.

Unfortunately for him and the Austin taxpayers he will find out the hard way that today isn't yesterday.

So now women are treated according to a different standard than men? Sorry, I don't buy it. I watched G.I. Jane and I know that flies in the face of feminism.

Riot or throw a cop under the bus. Shit trickles down hill
ol chief is looking out for numero uno.
Wouldn't you?

Or would you take a chance on defending that loose cannon and risk being fired or reduced in rank (if that's an option)? Either way, the same thing will happen to the cop whether the Chief defends his misconduct or not.

Forum List

Back