Woman speeds then resists arrest and the officer is at fault!?

Godboy, you never talk reasonably. You come from a confirmation bias perspective. In other words, you know what you know, so don't bother you with the evidence.

The chief of police and others officers disagree with you. Talk to them.
Cop out.
Your racism is the cop out. Listen to the CoP, not your inner racist.
Oh, here we go. The innevitable "you're racist" card has been pulled. :blahblah:
Based on your more than 6,000 white supremacist fascist hate the black posts, son, I bet I am right.

The cop was wrong, and you haters will just have to get it over it.
Uhuh, right, all those "white supremacist" posts I make all the time. I forgot about those. :blahblah:
With all those anti black posts as well.

Godboy, you never talk reasonably. You come from a confirmation bias perspective. In other words, you know what you know, so don't bother you with the evidence.

The chief of police and others officers disagree with you. Talk to them.
Cop out.
Your racism is the cop out. Listen to the CoP, not your inner racist.
Racism is what this is all about, not the arrest. He told the truth about black people causing more trouble for the cops and his crime is being white while saying it. Now he's in dutch.

Frivolous lawsuits are thrown out.

Not with the current climate, too many Blacks encounters with the police are being used to promote an agenda...

What you fail to admit is were are the White and Hispanic videos with outrage...

When you resist law enforcement there are usually consequences no matter what color your skin is, but you would have to have common sense to admit that...

This wasn't frivolous - and screwball, if a lawsuit is likely, the last fucking thing you do is admit fault.

It will end up with a settlement and yes to curb the cost management will take the apologetic road...

Didn't think that through, did you?

You don't have any common sense do you? That's okay, I'll point it out for you...
You're a full blown idiot.

Yeah everyone who is accountable in our world is a idiot according to your opinion...

The video below is a great example of the world according to liberals...

Are you the kid or the adult?

You act like the kid...

All Leftists are just overgrown children. Either you do what they say or you're just a meanie who hates children...and puppy dogs too. All their arguments are emotional and devoid of all rational thought. Like children.

So what's the answer here? The officer told her to get back in her car 5 times and she refused. Clearly the black woman was wrong. It seems excessive what the office did but she has to obey his instructions. However, the conversation in the car was clearly wrong. He needs to be suspended or fired just for that alone.

A teacher has no excuse. PERIOD
No excuse for what??? What did you see her do?

Whether she was or not, within one short second, the officer is shouting "Stop resisting." How can he objectionally determine that so quickly?

It's not just he's planning to say that no matter what, but that he is framing her with a serious crime which can be a felony.

2:16 - grabs her
2:17 - yells "Stop"
2:18 - yells "Stop resisting"

Whether she was or not, within one short second, the officer is shouting "Stop resisting." How can he objectionally determine that so quickly?

It's not just he's planning to say that no matter what, but that he is framing her with a serious crime which can be a felony.

2:16 - grabs her
2:17 - yells "Stop"
2:18 - yells "Stop resisting"
These fuckers instigate confrontations. Fuck them. They're fucking worthless.parasites.

So what's the answer here? The officer told her to get back in her car 5 times and she refused. Clearly the black woman was wrong. It seems excessive what the office did but she has to obey his instructions. What should the officer do when she's clearly lying about stopping and them refusing to get back in her car?
She did get back in the car.

She pulled into the store parking lot before the cop got right behind her car to pull her over. She got out of the car as if to go into the store when the cop told her to get back into the car because was pulling her over. She was acting as if she didn't realize she was being pulled over, and the cop ordered her back into the car. She got back into her car, sticking to the story that she did not realize that she was being pulled over. The cop didn't beleive her because she did not have her wallet with her and told her.

At this point the cop may have been correct that the lady had seen him coming and pulled into the store parking lot to avoid getting a ticket. However, there is no way of proving that. Sometimes people do go into stores forgetting to carry a wallet.

The problem for the cop was that the lady did go back to the car and only needed to put her feet in and close the door. Had he given her another two seconds she probably would had complied with that because she was finished with her story that she didn't realize that she was being pulled over. The situation was coming under control with the lady beginning to comply when the cop decided to physically restrain the lady and arrest her. The cop did not have to escalate the situation.

I don't want to beleive that any of the cops, or former cops that have been replying to this thread would have pulled the lady out of the car at the point this cop did.
Funny how cops don't see what he did wrong. I'm sure they ignore the cop haters but I wonder how they keep a straight face when they hear the police chief prattling on about how this cop was so abusive. It's no wonder real cops don't consider police chiefs to be cops.
Had the cop told her one more time to fully comply with his orders or he would arrest her and take her in, giving her a moment to comply, I would be fine with what he did if she still didn't comply. There was no warning that he was about to get physical with her by pulling her out of the car. And she was in the car because she had obeyed that previous order.
Even the most rabid cop hater on this thread admitted she had at least 3 seconds to comply. Drawing upon your expertise on police procedure, how long was the cop supposed to wait before concluding she had no intention of complying?
3 seconds in the scheme of things is nothing. At least give a warning that an arrest will occur if she doesn't put her feet in an close the door. Both the cop's and the woman's life would have been a whole lot easier. Also, you act as is she was totally noncomplient. She did go back and get in the car, and that alone should buy her another warning about getting her feet in the car and closing the door, EXPLAINING THE CONSEQUENCES IF SHE DOESN'T.

The burden of being professional is on the cop, not the speeder.

So what's the answer here? The officer told her to get back in her car 5 times and she refused. Clearly the black woman was wrong. It seems excessive what the office did but she has to obey his instructions. What should the officer do when she's clearly lying about stopping and them refusing to get back in her car?

She pulled into the store parking lot before the cop got right behind her car to pull her over. She got out of the car as if to go into the store when the cop told her to get back into the car because was pulling her over. She was acting as if she didn't realize she was being pulled over, and the cop ordered her back into the car. She got back into her car, sticking to the story that she did not realize that she was being pulled over. The cop didn't beleive her because she did not have her wallet with her and told her.

At this point the cop may have been correct that the lady had seen him coming and pulled into the store parking lot to avoid getting a ticket. However, there is no way of proving that. Sometimes people do go into stores forgetting to carry a wallet.

The problem for the cop was that the lady did go back to the car and only needed to put her feet in and close the door. Had he given her another two seconds she probably would had complied with that because she was finished with her story that she didn't realize that she was being pulled over. The situation was coming under control with the lady beginning to comply when the cop decided to physically restrain the lady and arrest her. The cop did not have to escalate the situation.

I don't want to beleive that any of the cops, or former cops that have been replying to this thread would have pulled the lady out of the car at the point this cop did.
Funny how cops don't see what he did wrong. I'm sure they ignore the cop haters but I wonder how they keep a straight face when they hear the police chief prattling on about how this cop was so abusive. It's no wonder real cops don't consider police chiefs to be cops.
Had the cop told her one more time to fully comply with his orders or he would arrest her and take her in, giving her a moment to comply, I would be fine with what he did if she still didn't comply. There was no warning that he was about to get physical with her by pulling her out of the car. And she was in the car because she had obeyed that previous order.
Even the most rabid cop hater on this thread admitted she had at least 3 seconds to comply. Drawing upon your expertise on police procedure, how long was the cop supposed to wait before concluding she had no intention of complying?
3 seconds in the scheme of things is nothing. At least give a warning that an arrest will occur if she doesn't put her feet in an close the door. Both the cop's and the woman's life would have been a whole lot easier. Also, you act as is she was totally noncomplient. She did go back and get in the car, and that alone should buy her another warning about getting her feet in the car and closing the door, EXPLAINING THE CONSEQUENCES IF SHE DOESN'T.

She didn't get back into the car. She kept her legs in the way. Police have these procedures for their own safety and they follow them meticulously because they are tried and proven. When someone doesn't cooperate, they compromise the officer's safety. Then she resisted arrest, something that elevates the risk both to the suspect and the officer and often gets someone killed. At every step, this woman had a choice, and at every step she chose a course of noncompliance. I feel zero pity for her.

She didn't get back into the car. She kept her legs in the way. Police have these procedures for their own safety and they follow them meticulously because they are tried and proven. When someone doesn't cooperate, they compromise the officer's safety. Then she resisted arrest, something that elevates the risk both to the suspect and the officer and often gets someone killed. At every step, this woman had a choice, and at every step she chose a course of noncompliance. I feel zero pity for her.
All I can say is be prepared for lawsuits.

And picking up your feet to close the door isn't the easiest maneuver to make.

Now that all your arguments have failed you.

My arguments have not failed. We simply do not agree. On an anonymous message board -- so what! Let's see if the lady involved wins a civil suit or gets a substantial out of court settlement.

My arguments have not failed. We simply do not agree. On an anonymous message board -- so what! Let's see if the lady involved wins a civil suit or gets a substantial out of court settlement.
She'll win the negro lottery, but it has nothing to do with whether or not the officer did the right thing.

She was asked five times to get in the car, cop did his job.
And she did get in her car.
No sir she did what she wanted n for that she got what was needed, a little attitude adjustment. I've been arrested 7 times, resisted once, when i acted a fool I was tackled by three officers. Just do what the damn police ask when stopped n 99% of the time things will go a lot smoother for all parties.

I saw the whole thing. The woman was no threat to the police officer he who handled it wrongfully and unlawfully.

The APD already apologized, the guys is on restricted duties, the DA is looking at pressing criminal charges, and the first offer was $500K to her not to sue.
This cop is typical of those who provoke police assassinations but the sad thing is the cops who are killed are likely to be least deserving of such retaliation.

Look again. The police chief said he did something wrong. Tell us what it was he did.
That woman complied with the cop's demand to produce her driver license and to get back in her car. When she failed to instantly comply with his command to close the car door he reacted in the same manner as the trooper in the Sandra Bland incident -- but with even more unreasonable and unnecessarily brutal force.

That entire incident could have been avoided if the cop had been a bit more patient and tactful, focusing on running her history and writing a summons, rather than behaving like an enraged psychopath at the slightest provocation by a plainly non-threatening, relatively passive individual.

The Austin PD would be doing themselves a favor by getting rid of this loose cannon. He's much too full of himself.

Damn she just kept fighting eve after she was in handcuffs, dumbass tried just walking into the Wendy's knowing a cop has pulled her over and that shit puts cops on edge and seriously he asked her to close her door it's for his safety and she refused so he tells her to get out.
This kind of bullshit excuse-fabrication is precisely the kind of smart-ass nonsense that provokes police assassinations. That cop behaved like a Cossack during Czarist Russia. But he's not a Cossack and this isn't Czarist Russia -- as he is soon to learn.

All that hypersensitive goon had to do to avoid what has evolved into a serious and extremely costly incident was to put his personal racist orientation aside and realize he was dealing with a minor traffic offender, not a menacing felon.

Forum List

Back