Woman speeds then resists arrest and the officer is at fault!?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
I saw the whole thing. The woman was no threat to the police officer he who handled it wrongfully and unlawfully.

The APD already apologized, the guys is on restricted duties, the DA is looking at pressing criminal charges, and the first offer was $500K to her not to sue.

Last edited:
Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’

Wtf? Don't resist arrest and you won't get thrown to the ground,don't do 15 mph over the speed limit and you won't get pulled over! The cop did absolutely nothing wrong same thing would have happened to anyone that did what she did in fact I am surprised he didn't use his taser! These fucking negroes and being a professional victim! Pisses me off
She was given a ticket for speeding?

I watched the video.

She was resisting arrest, became physically combative, so the cop took her down in order to handcuff her..

I fail to see the problem. .... :dunno:
Flat lie. Anyone can watch it and see you are lying.

I watched the video.
She was resisting arrest, became physically combative, so the cop took her down in order to handcuff her..
I fail to see the problem. .... :dunno:
Flat lie. Anyone can watch it and see you are lying.
Ok, Fake Jake.....what part of the video shows the cop doing something wrong? Maybe I missed it? ...... :cool:
Look again. The police chief said he did something wrong. Tell us what it was he did.

Look again. The police chief said he did something wrong. Tell us what it was he did.
Like I said before Fakey.....I do not see where the policeman did anything wrong?

You called me a liar.

So I am graciously asking you to point out what part of the video shows police misconduct?

It's a very simple request.

Thank you in advance. ...... :cool:

"Officials are investigating an Austin police officer’s violent arrest of an African-American elementary school teacher who was twice thrown to the ground during a traffic stop for speeding and comments by a second officer who told her police are sometimes wary of blacks because of their “violent tendencies.”

Video from the previously unreported June 2015 incident was obtained by the American-Statesman and KVUE-TV this week. The video shows the traffic stop escalating rapidly in the seven seconds from when officer Bryan Richter, who is white, first gives a command to 26-year-old Breaion King to close her car door to when he forcibly removes her from the driver’s seat, pulls her across a vacant parking space and hurls her to the asphalt."

Violent arrest of teacher caught on video; officers face...

It's quite a disturbing video - from the dashcam:

It was just as disturbing to hear the conversation on racism that went on between another officer and the woman as she sat in the back in handcuffs.

The police chief has publicly apologized to the woman.

Damn she just kept fighting eve after she was in handcuffs, dumbass tried just walking into the Wendy's knowing a cop has pulled her over and that shit puts cops on edge and seriously he asked her to close her door it's for his safety and she refused so he tells her to get out.

The officer's arrest was justified, and by the book.

But he will be vilified for his comments with the negress during the ride to the police station.

Although it's true that negro's have "violent tendencies".

In today's PC society it's forbidden to speak the truth. ...... :cool:

This does appear to be unprofessional conduct by the arresting police officer. While it is true that the lady was not 100 % cooperative, the officer should have repeated his commands and given the lady time to process and react to them more appropriately. Sometimes it takes a few seconds for a person to comply to commands when in a tense situation. The officer definitely crossed the line when he told the lady to get out of the car and then used force when she did not react within half a second to that command. It was all downhill from there.

Had the cop been more patient with the lady, perhaps she could have calmed down and not resisted arrest.

Bottom line: the cop escalated the situation much to quickly. Also, he should have kept his opinion about blacks to himself.

Video: Austin police body-slam black teacher, tell her blacks have ‘violent tendencies’

Wtf? Don't resist arrest and you won't get thrown to the ground,don't do 15 mph over the speed limit and you won't get pulled over! The cop did absolutely nothing wrong same thing would have happened to anyone that did what she did in fact I am surprised he didn't use his taser! These fucking negroes and being a professional victim! Pisses me off

Why do blacks always seem to resist arrest?

Why do blacks always seem to resist arrest?
The entire establishment blames cops whites etc for their bad behavior so they think they can get away with it

Forum List

Back