Woman charged with raping boy, 14

Actually, what I said was that about 75% of my brain was messed up.

But again, if one of my good looking teachers lifted her skirt for me I would have been all over it, and I wouldn't have felt like I was taken advantage of afterwards. I don't think many guys would.

Maybe not---but how would you feel the next time you wanted a peek and she denied you but not Johnny ?

In my personal opinion, the fact that women in general look better than men may be enough to explain the look differences between the male and female "satuatory rapists" (what a wierd term btw).

Personally, I would have guessed that the one in the top picture is juvenile herself, but I always guess women way to young.

In my personal opinion, the fact that women in general look better than men may be enough to explain the look differences between the male and female "satuatory rapists" (what a wierd term btw).

Personally, I would have guessed that the one in the top picture is juvenile herself, but I always guess women way to young.

so then brad pitt can go around raping any woman he damn well chooses because he is the posterboy for masculine attractiveness in many circles?

bullshit.

so then brad pitt can go around raping any woman he damn well chooses because he is the posterboy for masculine attractiveness in many circles?

bullshit.

you really are taking this shit way to serious sho..... were you abused by a teacher as a young man? I only ask because you seem SO certain that this would cause psychological damage to the boy in question and it sure seems like you've got some issues and that would explain A LOT about you. :eusa_whistle:

you really are taking this shit way to serious sho..... were you abused by a teacher as a young man? I only ask because you seem SO certain that this would cause psychological damage to the boy in question and it sure seems like you've got some issues and that would explain A LOT about you. :eusa_whistle:

and you being so certain that there is only minimal risk says a lot about you

Your take on dimestore psych is about as impressive as the rest of em. Your lack of concern says more about you than it does me, tramp. if this is the sum total of your concern regarding child abuse then I hope you dont have kids. For real.

and you being so certain that there is only minimal risk says a lot about you

:lol: yes, it says that I believe boys and girls are different in how they view sex........ although perhaps I'm being overly simplistic and not taking into consideration that it's more than just physical for the boy in question esp if the woman is in a position of authority over him.

I may have to amend my opinion upon further reflection of the issue... hmmmm :eusa_think:

:lol: yes, it says that I believe boys and girls are different in how they view sex........ although perhaps I'm being overly simplistic and not taking into consideration that it's more than just physical for the boy in question esp if the woman is in a position of authority over him.

I may have to amend my opinion upon further reflection of the issue... hmmmm :eusa_think:

hey--if you're even willing to consider other possiblities --kudos to you. :clap2:

Hopefully, your boy child will never have to pay the price for your fucked up double standard. Assuming that a boy's total emotional interaction resides in his nutsack would make you a horrible mother.

Your take on dimestore psych is about as impressive as the rest of em. Your lack of concern says more about you than it does me, tramp. if this is the sum total of your concern regarding child abuse then I hope you dont have kids. For real.

you know, your abusive nature speaks volumes about the kind of person you are Sho.

and fyi I do have a child....she's 14. and I feel that she views sex very differently than her male friends who are 14 and who are already trying to score some ass with much older girls in our neighborhood.

Sole input? Liar. :eusa_whistle:

oh.. yea.. who can forget your request to measure penises that came from out of nowhere... dude.. The Rolling Stones called.. they want you to stop carrying around one of their albums wherever you go..

sticky-fingers_front-702379.jpg

Forum List

Back