Woman charged with raping boy, 14

I agree completely. even if the woman ain't a hottie most teen boys would be all over it anyway. At least I would have been and anyone that I was friends with.

Exactly. There is a double standard about it.

Exactly. There is a double standard about it.
It depends on how you look at it. A girl seduced by an older man might accept it willingly, then realize later on that she was taken advantage of, creating emotional scars. A boy would have a more difficult time thinking that he was taken advantage of, simply because of his body's physical response during the relationship.

Here we go again :D

I'll just sum up my views and leave it at that for the moment.

As I said in the other thread - it's different. A man who is after an underage girl wants to do her, a woman that''s after an underage lad wants him to do her. Different. Still wrong at law but qualitatively different. I'l chuck this in too, the penalty for a woman seducing an underage lad should be less because there's less chance of harm.

We have hyper-sexualised societies, not surprised this is happening a lot, well apparently it is.

it's different

compelling argument.

by the way, where did you get your doctorates in child psych in order to ascertain that there is LESS chance of harming an underage male? And, how, specifically do you think that OPINION gels with your 180 position of a gay man having sex with a 14 year old boy?

it's different

compelling argument.

by the way, where did you get your doctorates in child psych in order to ascertain that there is LESS chance of harming an underage male? And, how, specifically do you think that OPINION gels with your 180 position of a gay man having sex with a 14 year old boy?

I haven't got a doctorate in anything, not likely to either. And I don't see where I claimed there was less chance of harm so I don't need that doctorate I suppose, just everyday knowledge of how things are. But I'd be happy to read any studies that someone with a doctorate in child psychology can point me to so that I can read for myself about any harm done to the lad.

And I told you before, when you dropped in the gay thing, it's different, that's why I have a different opinion of that situation.

Different. Just like an adult man going after an underage girl is different from an adult woman going after an underage boy.

it's different

compelling argument.

You're supposing that having a Phd in child psych would make his argument valid?

I haven't got a doctorate in anything, not likely to either. And I don't see where I claimed there was less chance of harm so I don't need that doctorate I suppose, just everyday knowledge of how things are. But I'd be happy to read any studies that someone with a doctorate in child psychology can point me to so that I can read for myself about any harm done to the lad.

And I told you before, when you dropped in the gay thing, it's different, that's why I have a different opinion of that situation.

Different. Just like an adult man going after an underage girl is different from an adult woman going after an underage boy.

the penalty for a woman seducing an underage lad should be less because there's less chance of harm.

"everyday knowledge", eh

and "it's just different" when a gay dude is fucking your son instead of a porky's daydream, eh?

compelling. truly.

not this shit again.
here, let me sum it up.
it's wrong.
the adult involved should go to jail.
thanks.

Agreed--assuming males are only hormonally driven seems to be a pretty popular stereotype. Sorry all but men do have hearts and brains too. Aren't we getting a little eager to saddle little Johnny with " oh it's ok--he only thinks with his dick anyway ". Denying that any emotional consequences can occur from this situation is making a HUGE assumption. Disgusting assumption actually.
Johnny has no chance of feeling guilty or used after an experience like this ?
If you are writing men off as all dick and no heart you're a bigot--plain and simple.

Agreed--assuming males are only hormonally driven seems to be a pretty popular stereotype. Sorry all but men do have hearts and brains too. Aren't we getting a little eager to saddle little Johnny with " oh it's ok--he only thinks with his dick anyway ". Denying that any emotional consequences can occur from this situation is making a HUGE assumption. Disgusting assumption actually.
Johnny has no chance of feeling guilty or used after an experience like this ?
If you are writing men off as all dick and no heart you're a bigot--plain and simple.
Speaking as an ex-teenager I would say that I was about 75% dick and 25% brain.

Speaking as an ex-teenager I would say that I was about 75% dick and 25% brain.

Cmon man--teenager KILL themselves. That ain't their fucking dick telling them to do that. It's against the law and is fucking with a minor's head--you wanna say only 25% --fine. How well do you function with a quarter of you brain all messed up ?

Cmon man--teenager KILL themselves. That ain't their fucking dick telling them to do that. It's against the law and is fucking with a minor's head--you wanna say only 25% --fine. How well do you function with a quarter of you brain all messed up ?
Actually, what I said was that about 75% of my brain was messed up.

But again, if one of my good looking teachers lifted her skirt for me I would have been all over it, and I wouldn't have felt like I was taken advantage of afterwards. I don't think many guys would.

the STIGMA is your fucking problem. There didn't USED to be a stigma about your husband whupping your ass. It's a good thing we move beyond stigmas into the realm of equality, isnt' it.

I bet being paid by some 44 year old sugar daddy for mall clothes just for giving up some ass might beat getting a fucking job too but that doesn't seem to excuse male child molesters so, again, your fucking logic fails.

my god you're a hostile fuck aren't you! :cuckoo:

I didn't say the stigma was RIGHT or that I condone it...but it IS reality so UNTIL you can change reality you better be ready to deal with it.

and yes there was always a stigma to a man beating his wife...just no laws against it..... that's why it happened behind closed doors you stupid fuck!

it might be YOUR reality. But it's not MY reality. just like beating a wife may be SEAN CONNERY'S reality.. but, thankfully, we got past all there here... eh?

and no, it didn't always "happen behind closed doors", bitch.

Yet ... there can be no doubt that wife-beating was once common and, in most legal circles, acceptable if it didn't "go too far." The origin of "rule of thumb" may not be accurate, but the culture that it calls to mind was real. Debunking the myth of the origin of "rule of thumb" may be fun, but that doesn't make domestic violence, past and present, mythical. Nor is it a myth that culture has tolerated such violence. Domestic violence was, and is, very real. That women had little recourse was very real. Debunking the myth of the origin of "rule of thumb" cannot be used to debunk the reality of domestic violence or the role that cultural acceptance plays in keeping domestic violence a reality in too many lives.
Rule of Thumb and Wife-Beating - Mostly a Myth

I don't get what the whistle thing is supposed to mean. Are you inferring I'm some how a bad person because I'm aware of teacher/child sexual relationships? If you're not informed or concerned why would you even be in this thread? <insert stupid whistling emoticon here> It's supremely ironic that you judge me, and my fault is that I'm young, and you're more immature than me. You make my argument that age has nothing to do with maturity.

And I was talking about Florida most of all where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a teacher and student going at it.

:lol: poor Amanda...still wanting to play my victim...sorry sweets you need to grow a pair and not take every nuance of my posts as a personal slam against you. You're not that important to me that I really pay that enough attention to make personal judgements against you and your youth......I like the :eusa_whistle: it's funny.... I use it quite often....

Now your idea of old and haggard might be different than mine

teacher.jpg

0608061inside2.jpg

2_24_112205_teacher_sex2.jpg

all three, florida teachers caught having sex with their student.

hell this one is 60 (had sex with a 17 year old student)

leflamme.jpg

and even she isn't a hag....

it might be YOUR reality. But it's not MY reality. just like beating a wife may be SEAN CONNERY'S reality.. but, thankfully, we got past all there here... eh?

and no, it didn't always "happen behind closed doors", bitch.

Yet ... there can be no doubt that wife-beating was once common and, in most legal circles, acceptable if it didn't "go too far." The origin of "rule of thumb" may not be accurate, but the culture that it calls to mind was real. Debunking the myth of the origin of "rule of thumb" may be fun, but that doesn't make domestic violence, past and present, mythical. Nor is it a myth that culture has tolerated such violence. Domestic violence was, and is, very real. That women had little recourse was very real. Debunking the myth of the origin of "rule of thumb" cannot be used to debunk the reality of domestic violence or the role that cultural acceptance plays in keeping domestic violence a reality in too many lives.
Rule of Thumb and Wife-Beating - Mostly a Myth

Don't fucking tell me shit about wife beating you stupid arrogant fuckwad... My father beat my mother daily for 20 years and NO ONE did shit about it. No one spoke about it either.... Our ENTIRE family knew what was happening and yet they did nothing to stop him.... I didn't tell my friends about it cuz it was NOT normal and even I knew that at a young age.

Now you can equate beating your wife with an older women having sex with a young man if that gets your dick tingly but the FACT remains that MEN view sex differently than women do and if YOU don't then congrats on being more evolved than your peers....I'm sure you make a wonderful mate for some lucky woman...... as long as you aren't busy calling her a bitch/****/et al :eusa_whistle:

Don't fucking tell me shit about wife beating you stupid arrogant fuckwad... My father beat my mother daily for 20 years and NO ONE did shit about it. No one spoke about it either.... Our ENTIRE family knew what was happening and yet they did nothing to stop him.... I didn't tell my friends about it cuz it was NOT normal and even I knew that at a young age.

Now you can equate beating your wife with an older women having sex with a young man if that gets your dick tingly but the FACT remains that MEN view sex differently than women do and if YOU don't then congrats on being more evolved than your peers....I'm sure you make a wonderful mate for some lucky woman...... as long as you aren't busy calling her a bitch/****/et al :eusa_whistle:

bitch, you just VALIDATE MY POINT.

sheesh.. as if you have a lock on the only fucking example of wifebeating.. shit.

Forum List

Back