Woman charged with raping boy, 14

Are you saying teenage boys/girls don't get hot for their teachers?

Not at all. I'm suggesting that adults should NEVER have sex with a 14 year old. And, that the gender of the victim/perpetrator is irrelevant in the discussion.

If, for instance, an older woman sexually engaged a teenaged girl, she is equally guilty of statutory rape. Ditto an adult man with a teenaged boy. Ditto an adult man with a teenaged girl. Ditto an adult woman with a teenaged boy.

All equally wrong, all equally in violation of the law, and all should be judged on the basis of their law-breaking, and not their gender.

Excusing statutory rape because "the victim must have wanted it because he had a penis" is BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
Well, in America, I agree with you. It's not the practice in other countries throughout the world. People grow up faster in countries where the life expectancy is 35.

would you listen to any "technical" definitions of pedophelia if it were your kid getting fucked by their teacher? Just claiming that it's "different" doesn't mean shit. There are a lot of things that are "different" between the sexes but that doesn't invalidate equal treatment, does it?

If it were my daughter no....if I had a son I'd look at it differently. Sorry that's just the way it is. No offense but are you actually trying to claim that these boys will have sexual hang-ups by having sex with an older hot teacher? Maybe they will but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the reason these women got busted to begin with is because the boys were BRAGGING to their friends about nailing their teacher not because they were exhibiting signs of abuse.

NOW, let me be clear that this is WRONG and it IS a CRIME and they SHOULD go to jail for it. BUT these boys won't require years of therapy and counseling to overcome the fact that they got laid by the hot school teacher or their friend's hot mother for that matter.

Are you saying teenage boys/girls don't get hot for their teachers?

teenage boys and girls get hot for lots of things that they are not mature enough to handle. Would you give your 14 year old the keys to a shiny red vet and a case of fucking jack daniels?

Well, in America, I agree with you. It's not the practice in other countries throughout the world. People grow up faster in countries where the life expectancy is 35.

so how does that translate for it being ok for an Adult to have sex with a 14 yr old?

yea.. they also cut off clitori and believe that fucking virgins cures Aids too. You want to post something else that is a giant bowl of fucking retarded?

teenage boys and girls get hot for lots of things that they are not mature enough to handle. Would you give your 14 year old the keys to a shiny red vet and a case of fucking jack daniels?

that is a good point sho! The adult in question IS ultimately responsible for the situation and they SHOULD be punished for their CRIME. The point I was making is that these boys probably won't look back on this situation years from now and think they were victims....they'll most likely look back and think "hell yeah" Just like boys whose first sexual encounter was with the babysitter..... boys are just wired differently IMO.

Please feel free to throw tomatoes at me, but here's a joke:

A 14-year old boy came home from school and told his father he was having sex with one of his teachers, and he thought the teacher was really hot, so that's why he did it. The father said, "Son you scored with a hot teacher. I should buy you that new bike you've been wanting."

The son replys, "Can we wait, my butt still hurts."

:rofl:

If it were my daughter no....if I had a son I'd look at it differently. Sorry that's just the way it is. No offense but are you actually trying to claim that these boys will have sexual hang-ups by having sex with an older hot teacher? Maybe they will but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the reason these women got busted to begin with is because the boys were BRAGGING to their friends about nailing their teacher not because they were exhibiting signs of abuse.

NOW, let me be clear that this is WRONG and it IS a CRIME and they SHOULD go to jail for it. BUT these boys won't require years of therapy and counseling to overcome the fact that they got laid by the hot school teacher or their friend's hot mother for that matter.

Again, if your rebuttal amounts to "sorry, thats the way it is" then you fail. Indeed, look differently... you get the same line from men looking down at you from the glass ceiling. enjoy.

and yes, boys who are not mature enough to handle sex WILL be emotionally affected. Sorry to break it to you but a 14 year old boy is not an emotional fucking stone whose life experiences, ALL FUCKING 14 YEARS OF THEM, allow him to handle emotions thereof. If you think life is a fucking Van Halen music video then I feel sorry for you and the shit you enable. You people are quick to whip out historic unions between people of that age bracket BUT THEN YOU NEVER MENTION HOW THAT SAME FUCKING TIME PERIOD IS RIFE WITH MARRIAGE VIOLENCE AND MALE DOMINANT ROLES. This shit doesn't happen in a vacuum and if YOU can't fathom how getting laid by a grown fucking woman at such a pre-nubile age can fuck up a boy's take on sex then go pick up a fucking happy ending biography of any teen star whose income molded their liberties moreso than their fucking adolescence.

When you achieve your fucking ph.D in child psychology then I'll be inclined to give a damn about what you think is reasonable sexual exposure to adolescent boys. Until then, your double standard is nothing less than retarded.

that is a good point sho! The adult in question IS ultimately responsible for the situation and they SHOULD be punished for their CRIME. The point I was making is that these boys probably won't look back on this situation years from now and think they were victims....they'll most likely look back and think "hell yeah" Just like boys whose first sexual encounter was with the babysitter..... boys are just wired differently IMO.

"probably"? You KNOW this or you just ASSUME as much? Kinda like assuming that the earth is PROBABLY flat? PROBABLY the center of the universe? Life is not a fucking PORKYs movie.

I hate to stir the pot but...

You guys know this stuff happens ALL the time, right? Maybe more often in Florida (LOL) but it's EVERYWHERE.

Again, if your rebuttal amounts to "sorry, thats the way it is" then you fail. Indeed, look differently... you get the same line from men looking down at you from the glass ceiling. enjoy.

and yes, boys who are not mature enough to handle sex WILL be emotionally affected. Sorry to break it to you but a 14 year old boy is not an emotional fucking stone whose life experiences, ALL FUCKING 14 YEARS OF THEM, allow him to handle emotions thereof. If you think life is a fucking Van Halen music video then I feel sorry for you and the shit you enable. You people are quick to whip out historic unions between people of that age bracket BUT THEN YOU NEVER MENTION HOW THAT SAME FUCKING TIME PERIOD IS RIFE WITH MARRIAGE VIOLENCE AND MALE DOMINANT ROLES. This shit doesn't happen in a vacuum and if YOU can't fathom how getting laid by a grown fucking woman at such a pre-nubile age can fuck up a boy's take on sex then go pick up a fucking happy ending biography of any teen star whose income molded their liberties moreso than their fucking adolescence.

When you achieve your fucking ph.D in child psychology then I'll be inclined to give a damn about what you think is reasonable sexual exposure to adolescent boys. Until then, your double standard is nothing less than retarded.

Sho...certainly high on your own opinion here aren't you? You do get points for most cussing in a reply though. Anyway,

One item left out over the report is the age of consent in that state. The age of consent is usually from 14 - 18, depending on the state. Taking such an firebrand position when the law is variable on the actions seems a bit over the top to me. I think we can all agree that 11 or 12 and below it's just sick shit and you can't find a tree high enough to hang them from. Most states come down at about 16 for age of consent (therefore having consensual sex with them is not statutory rape). Given all the variables, I'm not sure that taking such an adamant stance makes much sense.

For instance, when I turned 14 my roommate who was also 14 was 6'2 and 180 pounds and passed for 21. I on the other hand was barely 5'3" and 100 pounds. Physically, there was a huge difference. Emotionally who knows. But the law has reviewed the evidence and passed age of consent laws that each state believes balances potential harm to children and natural sexual desires (read reality). How many unsuspecting women could my roomie have bagged in high school? (Quite a few, and did). Do you card on dates? One night stands?

Is it really different for girls? The Lolita factor seems pretty strong in some mid-teen girls (I believe the term is jail bait) Girls who are actively trying to deceive men about their ages for the purpose of having sexual activity.

Given the explosive nature of the topic I will disclaim: I've never personally had sex with anyone under the age of 20, not even when I was under 20).

** Well I should have fact checked. The age of consent is now minimally 16 in the US. Some states have increased it in the last 20-30 years. **

I'm not debating their emotional ability to handle sex per se....I'm saying there isn't the same stigma attached to a boy having sex with an older woman as there is to a girl having sex with an older man....the boy ULTIMATELY will most likely view the situation differently than a girl would.

I agree that 14 year olds aren't old enough to be engaging in sex, girl or boy. I agree that the adult in question is a criminal. What I don't agree with is that it would be some huge trauma for the boy in the same way it would be for a girl, esp if the woman in question is hot. Boys that age have a lot of pent up sexual frustration I'm sure.

Getting laid by a hot older woman sure beats jackin off and let's be real here...these women aren't hags.... they are in the early 30s/late 20s.....

Most of them I've seen in the news are more like mid 30s to late 40s and aren't all that great looking, but whatever.

I'm only speaking of the ones here in FL Amanda.... I haven't paid much attention to the ones outside my own state but i'll take your word for it since you've obviously been paying more attention overall :eusa_whistle:

I'm not sure that boys and girls are wired different so much as societal expectations are different.

In our society the male is the predator and the female is the prey, so to speak.

IOW, a boy who has a sexual encounter is a hero within his peer group, and the more sexual encounters he has, the more respect he gains.

While a girl is just the opposite. A girl who has a sexual encounter is a conquest and a girl who has multiple sexual encounters with different partners is a slut who loses the respect of her peers.

Is it fair...no.

And I have seen no evidence that these social stereotypes are changing.

Last edited:
I'm not debating their emotional ability to handle sex per se....I'm saying there isn't the same stigma attached to a boy having sex with an older woman as there is to a girl having sex with an older man....the boy ULTIMATELY will most likely view the situation differently than a girl would.

I agree that 14 year olds aren't old enough to be engaging in sex, girl or boy. I agree that the adult in question is a criminal. What I don't agree with is that it would be some huge trauma for the boy in the same way it would be for a girl, esp if the woman in question is hot. Boys that age have a lot of pent up sexual frustration I'm sure.

Getting laid by a hot older woman sure beats jackin off and let's be real here...these women aren't hags.... they are in the early 30s/late 20s.....
I agree completely. even if the woman ain't a hottie most teen boys would be all over it anyway. At least I would have been and anyone that I was friends with.

the STIGMA is your fucking problem. There didn't USED to be a stigma about your husband whupping your ass. It's a good thing we move beyond stigmas into the realm of equality, isnt' it.

I bet being paid by some 44 year old sugar daddy for mall clothes just for giving up some ass might beat getting a fucking job too but that doesn't seem to excuse male child molesters so, again, your fucking logic fails.

so how does that translate for it being ok for an Adult to have sex with a 14 yr old?

Not at all. It's 'not ok'.

Do teens have sex? Yes. Are some children more sexually precocious than others? Yes. I was caught in mutual undressing with a boy in the kindergarten bathroom.

The issue is adults exploiting a child or teenagers vulnerability. That is definitely NOT ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only speaking of the ones here in FL Amanda.... I haven't paid much attention to the ones outside my own state but i'll take your word for it since you've obviously been paying more attention overall :eusa_whistle:

I don't get what the whistle thing is supposed to mean. Are you inferring I'm some how a bad person because I'm aware of teacher/child sexual relationships? If you're not informed or concerned why would you even be in this thread? <insert stupid whistling emoticon here> It's supremely ironic that you judge me, and my fault is that I'm young, and you're more immature than me. You make my argument that age has nothing to do with maturity.

And I was talking about Florida most of all where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a teacher and student going at it.

Forum List

Back