Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

You actually responded to my post proving you care. You lose whatever puerile mind game you were attempting.

I care, I want to see you finish school and get a job so you don't end up as just another dead ape at the hands of the police officer you attacked.

I'll never finish school. I told you learning is a lifetime achievement. I also will never work for someone else again. Been there done that and having your own business is much more fulfilling. I could never end up just another dead ape unless I turned into a white guy that wouldnt stop shooting at some cops. You melanin depleted monkeys need to come up with some better posts.

Selling crack on the corner isn't owning your own business ape.

Actually it is cave chimp. You purchase a product for wholesale and make a profit at retail. You wouldnt understand a business model if it kicked you in the ass based on your comment. Thats probably why you said to get a job. You actually think working for someone else is the way to go. You cave monkeys have a lot to learn.
Actually, selling crack on a corner may be profitable in short term, but ultimately unsustainable. It's a sure fire way of winding up in prison or in a morgue, but jungle bunnies have a hard time grasping the concept.

We weren't talking about sustainability you dumb monkey. We were talking about if it was a business.

I care, I want to see you finish school and get a job so you don't end up as just another dead ape at the hands of the police officer you attacked.

I'll never finish school. I told you learning is a lifetime achievement. I also will never work for someone else again. Been there done that and having your own business is much more fulfilling. I could never end up just another dead ape unless I turned into a white guy that wouldnt stop shooting at some cops. You melanin depleted monkeys need to come up with some better posts.

Actually it is cave chimp. You purchase a product for wholesale and make a profit at retail. You wouldnt understand a business model if it kicked you in the ass based on your comment. Thats probably why you said to get a job. You actually think working for someone else is the way to go. You cave monkeys have a lot to learn.
Actually, selling crack on a corner may be profitable in short term, but ultimately unsustainable. It's a sure fire way of winding up in prison or in a morgue, but jungle bunnies have a hard time grasping the concept.

We weren't talking about sustainability you dumb monkey. We were talking about if it was a business.

There's a difference between doing business and being a business you clown. You selling crack on the corner is just as much a business as my daughter selling lemonade is. In other words, it isn't.

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

Trying to understand how black youths actions towards each other and cops have anything to do with chickens coming home to roost? That implies to me that you see it as the fault of Black youth and not white racism. White people with guns killing Black people is not a new phenomenon. Its been going on since slavery.

But what is new, is that before it was undeserved. Now it's deserved.

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

Trying to understand how black youths actions towards each other and cops have anything to do with chickens coming home to roost? That implies to me that you see it as the fault of Black youth and not white racism. White people with guns killing Black people is not a new phenomenon. Its been going on since slavery.

Look at this ass clown now trying to say that since blacks were killed for no reason 50-200 years ago they should now be allowed to attack police with no response.

There's a difference between doing business and being a business you clown. You selling crack on the corner is just as much a business as my daughter selling lemonade is. In other words, it isn't.

Sorry cave chimp. Business is business even if it is a lemonade stand. Of course you wouldn't understand that since you don't have a clue.

That's pretty much where so many blacks fail. Asian immigrants, often speaking little English, open stores in black areas while drug peddlers and pimps operate on the corner. You figure out who's going to wind up dead or in prison and who's going to succeed and pass along that success to their kids.

Inadvertently, you've put the problem in a nutshell. Backs could easily open and operate those stores, but they don't. Working the corner seems faster and easier, but it's just plain stupid.

Thats not new either. White monkeys always thought the killing was deserved. Thats why they did it and thats why you have the same opinion. White male monkeys are deathly afraid of Black people and to them that justifies killing them.

That's pretty much where so many blacks fail. Asian immigrants, often speaking little English, open stores in black areas while drug peddlers and pimps operate on the corner. You figure out who's going to wind up dead or in prison and who's going to succeed and pass along that success to their kids.

Inadvertently, you've put the problem in a nutshell. Backs could easily open and operate those stores, but they don't. Working the corner seems faster and easier, but it's just plain stupid.

It always humors me to see you chimps try and divert. The simple point is if selling drugs ts a business or not. It is. There are large pharmaceutical companies that do the same thing.

It always humors me to see you chimps try and divert. The simple point is if selling drugs ts a business or not. It is. There are large pharmaceutical companies that do the same thing.

LOL @ comparing your little street corner drug sales to a large pharmaceutical.

LOL @ you thinking selling drugs was not a business. The media and your handlers have taught you well.

Thats not new either. White monkeys always thought the killing was deserved. Thats why they did it and thats why you have the same opinion. White male monkeys are deathly afraid of Black people and to them that justifies killing them.

No no. Before it was 'thought' deserved. This time... it *IS* deserved. The rest of your blaw blaw is irrelevant to me. Don't care.

LOL @ you thinking selling drugs was not a business. The media and your handlers have taught you well.

If the mindless drivel you are spewing on here, is the result of 'not being taught by media handlers'... then maybe you should go be taught. At least you would know SOMETHING.

No no. Before it was 'thought' deserved. This time... it *IS* deserved. The rest of your blaw blaw is irrelevant to me. Don't care.

No no. It has always been "is deserved". Are you claiming white monkeys like you killed Black people because they only "thought" maybe they deserved it? That would make white people less noble and even more savage than the narrative they have tried to portray if that is true.

We don't 'think' it's deserved now. It actually *IS* deserved now. And again, the rest of your blaw blaw blaw is irrelevant to me.

We don't 'think' it's deserved now. It actually *IS* deserved now. And again, the rest of your blaw blaw blaw is irrelevant to me.

Well you are entitled to your belief in that but dont ever try to pretend you feral chimps were civilized.

We don't 'think' it'shttp://Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up. Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum deserved now. It actually *IS* deserved now. And again, the rest of your blaw blaw blaw is irrelevant to me.

Well you are entitled to your belief in that but dont ever try to pretend you feral chimps were civilized.

Without white people you'd be living in a mud hut eating insects , try remembering that you ungrateful ape.

We don't 'think' it'shttp://Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up. Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum deserved now. It actually *IS* deserved now. And again, the rest of your blaw blaw blaw is irrelevant to me.

Without white people you'd be living in a mud hut eating insects , try remembering that you ungrateful ape.

Without Black people you'd still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. Try showing some respect cave chimp.

Fact, not belief. And whatever else you have to say is irrelevant to me.

Without Black people you'd still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. Try showing some respect cave chimp.

:laugh: At least you are a funny joke.

Fact, not belief. And whatever else you have to say is irrelevant to me.

You keep claiming what I say is irrelevant to you. No one believes that monkey. :laugh:

Forum List

Back