Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Turning around and putting your hands in the air while taunting Wilson and moving towards Wilson is not surrendering stupid. BM was just doing what he had done all his life: Using his size and 'native' aggression to intimidate people.

Didn't work in this case.

Anyone who ever has watched some of these guys

images

knows their hands are always up, then down, then up, then down. And anyone who doesn't think aggressive moves can't be made from a hands-up posture just hasn't been around.

We get it. Black people make you piss your pants when you see their hands up. Goodness you guys are some ignorant monkeys!

I'm telling ya! I've never seen so many racist people on one forum.

]
Meh, I was just throwing that ass clowns shit back in his face. I served with so many wonderful blacks in the military that is just ridiculous to group them all together.

You know you were telling your true feelings. Glad I manipulated you into bringing it out in the open. I got a clue from one of your posts. You're a feral white racist just like the other monkeys.

@Unkotare

Here's a black racist for you to call out

Calling for help is pretty weak of you. I think Unk's a Asian racist. He got pissed off because I mentioned I had a Korean ex. He will help you out though since you cant handle me on your own.

As if we care what you think of anyone else. Dream on.

You actually responded to my post proving you care. You lose whatever puerile mind game you were attempting.

@Unkotare

Calling for help is pretty weak of you. I think Unk's a Asian racist. He got pissed off because I mentioned I had a Korean ex. He will help you out though since you cant handle me on your own.

You actually responded to my post proving you care. You lose whatever puerile mind game you were attempting.

Still don't care.

@Unkotare

Still don't care.

You do. You took time out to post some nonsense. You must be enraged about something.

@Unkotare

I care, I want to see you finish school and get a job so you don't end up as just another dead ape at the hands of the police officer you attacked.

@Unkotare

I care, I want to see you finish school and get a job so you don't end up as just another dead ape at the hands of the police officer you attacked.

I'll never finish school. I told you learning is a lifetime achievement. I also will never work for someone else again. Been there done that and having your own business is much more fulfilling. I could never end up just another dead ape unless I turned into a white guy that wouldnt stop shooting at some cops. You melanin depleted monkeys need to come up with some better posts.

@Unkotare

Still don't care.

You do. You took time out to post some nonsense. You must be enraged about something.

Says the guy in a glass house.

@Unkotare

I'll never finish school. I told you learning is a lifetime achievement. I also will never work for someone else again. Been there done that and having your own business is much more fulfilling. I could never end up just another dead ape unless I turned into a white guy that wouldnt stop shooting at some cops. You melanin depleted monkeys need to come up with some better posts.

We don't really care what you think of us. Why would we bother coming up with 'better posts' to someone whose opinion we don't care about?

I'm content to let you know how irrelevant you are. Perhaps if you had better posts, your opinion would be more worth considering, instead of ignoring.

@Unkotare

Selling crack on the corner isn't owning your own business ape.

We don't really care what you think of us. Why would we bother coming up with 'better posts' to someone whose opinion we don't care about?

I'm content to let you know how irrelevant you are. Perhaps if you had better posts, your opinion would be more worth considering, instead of ignoring.

I dont call replying to my posts ignoring them. I guess we are in the same boat then. I dont really care what you think of me. i'm content to point out your deficiencies whenever you pink monkeys show your face.

Actually it is cave chimp. You purchase a product for wholesale and make a profit at retail. You wouldnt understand a business model if it kicked you in the ass based on your comment. Thats probably why you said to get a job. You actually think working for someone else is the way to go. You cave monkeys have a lot to learn.

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

Actually it is cave chimp. You purchase a product for wholesale and make a profit at retail. You wouldnt understand a business model if it kicked you in the ass based on your comment. Thats probably why you said to get a job. You actually think working for someone else is the way to go. You cave monkeys have a lot to learn.
Actually, selling crack on a corner may be profitable in short term, but ultimately unsustainable. It's a sure fire way of winding up in prison or in a morgue, but jungle bunnies have a hard time grasping the concept.

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

If Brown had his hands up and was 'actually' surrendering, as opposed to what the one friend of his witness said, taunting him that he wouldn't shoot while running at him, then Wilson is in the wrong and needs some jail time and to be off the force, no question.

I suppose it 'could' be a result of Wilson stressing and overreacting because he'd been dealing with violence or w/e then we need to think about better training for our officers who have to deal with that kind of stuff on a daily basis. Or it could be personal related too, hadn't Wilson just went through a divorce? I think we'd need to look into why Wilson panicked, and maybe do some kind of 'stress' testing or something for officers in that 'beat.'

As for the FPD side though, I don't buy the whole cover up/sticking up for an officer regardless of guilt/innocence thing because Jackson immediately handed over the investigation to county, he wanted to make sure there wasn't any seeming 'protection' of Wilson going on in the investigation. I imagine because everyone in the area immediately after the shooting was already starting to claim racism/Brown was surrendering/it was murder.

I dont call replying to my posts ignoring them. I guess we are in the same boat then. I dont really care what you think of me. i'm content to point out your deficiencies whenever you pink monkeys show your face.

There's a difference between ignoring ones opinion, and ignoring the thread. I reply, because I want to. You haven't seen me yet, bother to respond to your "well I think you're a..." opinions. Because I don't care. You are just not that important.

If you can't grasp the difference, that reflects more on you, than me.

Actually, selling crack on a corner may be profitable in short term, but ultimately unsustainable. It's a sure fire way of winding up in prison or in a morgue, but jungle bunnies have a hard time grasping the concept.

As far as I'm concerned, the only question is, did he attacked the police officer. If the answer is yes, then shooting him, regardless of his hands up, is perfectly reasonable in my world. We need more officers like Wilson.

Trying to understand how black youths actions towards each other and cops have anything to do with chickens coming home to roost? That implies to me that you see it as the fault of Black youth and not white racism. White people with guns killing Black people is not a new phenomenon. Its been going on since slavery.

Forum List

Back