Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Who said they didnt and why are you diverting the topic? You must be having trouble and searching for a way to piss me off. :laugh:

No one needs to search for a way to piss you off, you're already rightfully pissed off that you are a devolved ape.

I think you white men are the ones pissed off. You smell like dogs when wet. You are furry as hell. You lack melanin to protect you. You have a recessive gene pool. Your women flock to us to get chocolate. Your children try their best to emulate us. We can tell this is true because you are the ones that are serial killers and mass murders. Face it. Everyone knows you feral chimps have anger issues.

you damn dirty ape
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 1

7% of the population (black males) committed 49% of the murders in this country. Tell me again who's violent.

You know he's going to blame whitey right?

And rightfully so. I mean we did pick the strongest, toughest, dumbest Africans we could find then we brought them over here and bred them to be even stronger, tougher , and dumber. I mean there is no denying that.

Today's blacks are the result of selective breeding. The only thing that went wrong is we didn't make sure they were redy before setting them free.
Thats why you are afraid. You know we out perform you on every level. You wanted us compliant but you messed up, created a super strong strain and now you are very afraid. Thanks for admitting that. You white boys stay messing stuff up that you later come to regret.

Hate to break it to you Asslips but africans practiced slavery way back when and still do it today. So what happened? Africans have had slaves for thousands of years and they still live in mud huts and cant control a simple ebloa outbreak due to ignorance and superstition.
Who said they didnt and why are you diverting the topic? You must be having trouble and searching for a way to piss me off. :laugh:

No one needs to search for a way to piss you off, you're already rightfully pissed off that you are a devolved ape.

I think you white men are the ones pissed off. You smell like dogs when wet. You are furry as hell. You lack melanin to protect you. You have a recessive gene pool. Your women flock to us to get chocolate. Your children try their best to emulate us. We can tell this is true because you are the ones that are serial killers and mass murders. Face it. Everyone knows you feral chimps have anger issues.

you damn dirty ape

7% of the population (black males) committed 49% of the murders in this country. Tell me again who's violent.

You white boys are the most violent. Who is it that wipes out entire societies? Who is it that attempted to kill off the jews, the native american, the africans? Please white boy. When it comes to violence no one has the hyper aggressive white man beat. You are like a back of rabid cave chimps.

Then explain how 7% of the population does 49% of the murdering in this country, yet they aren't the violent ones.

you damn dirty ape

You white boys are the most violent. Who is it that wipes out entire societies? Who is it that attempted to kill off the jews, the native american, the africans? Please white boy. When it comes to violence no one has the hyper aggressive white man beat. You are like a back of rabid cave chimps.

Then explain how 7% of the population does 49% of the murdering in this country, yet they aren't the violent ones.

Easy. First you explain how many societies have been wiped out by whites, how many people died as a result of attempted genecides by whites, how many people have died in wars started by whites and you will have your answer. Thats all you rabid chimps are good at. Everything else you have achieved is with the help of other cultures.

One thing I'll never understand about "black pride".
Why would you ever admit to being kept down by white people? How is that something to be proud of?
Personally I would never admit (even if it were true) that a certain people could keep me down. I'd work twice as hard to prove them wrong and keep my mouth shut.
Because that would put those people,real or imagined,in their place better than any knock out game or looting.

you damn dirty ape

Easy. First you explain how many societies have been wiped out by whites, how many people died as a result of attempted genecides by whites, how many people have died in wars started by whites and you will have your answer. Thats all you rabid chimps are good at. Everything else you have achieved is with the help of other cultures.

And what cultures would those be? Here it comes...........

you damn dirty ape

And what cultures would those be? Here it comes...........

I taught you well. I guess you monkeys do learn after all.

you damn dirty ape

deflection from a child, nothing more

Good day sir.

One thing I'll never understand about "black pride".
Why would you ever admit to being kept down by white people? How is that something to be proud of?
Personally I would never admit (even if it were true) that a certain people could keep me down. I'd work twice as hard to prove them wrong and keep my mouth shut.
Because that would put those people,real or imagined,in their place better than any knock out game or looting.
I wouldnt expect you to be capable of understanding Black pride. You lack melanin so its hard for your brain to function at that level. I'll give it a try though. Black pride comes from the accomplishments made under duress. You wouldnt be able to admit someone oppressed you because you are not a man. Only a man can admit his failings and learn from them. The problem with your theory about "proving them wrong" is you white people are nobody to prove ourselves to. I dont care what you white boys think about me. You just better not get in my way.

Last edited:

you damn dirty ape

Good day sir.

I see that put you at a loss for a coherent response. I figured it would. Why don't you give it a shot and tell me again how Black people are more violent than you white people that glamorize violence?

you damn dirty ape

Good day sir.

Yeah...it's kinda like playing chess with a chimp. At first it's funny,but it loses it's appeal pretty quickly.

you damn dirty ape

Good day sir.

Yeah...it's kinda like playing chess with a chimp. At first it's funny,but it loses it's appeal pretty quickly.

More like rolling around in the mud with a pig. Funny for awhile, but eventually you realize that you both stink and the pig enjoys it.

you damn dirty ape

Good day sir.

You shouldnt talk about your white friends like that. I know they are hairy and smell bad but dont let me make you think you are really a chimp. Its just pointing out the fact you look closer to the wild simians than Black people do.

Good day sir.

More like rolling around in the mud with a pig. Funny for awhile, but eventually you realize that you both stink and the pig enjoys it.

You and pigs have a lot in common. You shouldnt talk bad about them since your skin looks just like theirs.

composition1.jpg

Good day sir.

You and pigs have a lot in common. You shouldnt talk bad about them since your skin looks just like theirs.

composition1.jpg

Of the hundreds of pigs I shot and dumped on the side of the freeway...all of em were black.

Turning around and putting your hands in the air while taunting Wilson and moving towards Wilson is not surrendering stupid. BM was just doing what he had done all his life: Using his size and 'native' aggression to intimidate people.

Didn't work in this case.

Anyone who ever has watched some of these guys

images

knows their hands are always up, then down, then up, then down. And anyone who doesn't think aggressive moves can't be made from a hands-up posture just hasn't been around.

We get it. Black people make you piss your pants when you see their hands up. Goodness you guys are some ignorant monkeys!

I'm telling ya! I've never seen so many racist people on one forum.

Turning around and putting your hands in the air while taunting Wilson and moving towards Wilson is not surrendering stupid. BM was just doing what he had done all his life: Using his size and 'native' aggression to intimidate people.

images

knows their hands are always up, then down, then up, then down. And anyone who doesn't think aggressive moves can't be made from a hands-up posture just hasn't been around.

We get it. Black people make you piss your pants when you see their hands up. Goodness you guys are some ignorant monkeys!

Agreed /unsub

images

]
Meh, I was just throwing that ass clowns shit back in his face. I served with so many wonderful blacks in the military that is just ridiculous to group them all together.

Forum List

Back