Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Thats not new either. White monkeys always thought the killing was deserved. Thats why they did it and thats why you have the same opinion. White male monkeys are deathly afraid of Black people and to them that justifies killing them.

We don't 'think' it'shttp://Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up. Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum deserved now. It actually *IS* deserved now. And again, the rest of your blaw blaw blaw is irrelevant to me.

Well you are entitled to your belief in that but dont ever try to pretend you feral chimps were civilized.

Without white people you'd be living in a mud hut eating insects , try remembering that you ungrateful ape.

Without Black people you'd still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. Try showing some respect cave chimp.

:laugh: At least you are a funny joke.

No where near as funny as you are trying to claim what I say is not relevant to you.
laugh.gif

We don't 'think' it'shttp://Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up. Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum deserved now. It actually *IS* deserved now. And again, the rest of your blaw blaw blaw is irrelevant to me.

Well you are entitled to your belief in that but dont ever try to pretend you feral chimps were civilized.

Without white people you'd be living in a mud hut eating insects , try remembering that you ungrateful ape.

Without Black people you'd still be eating each other in the caves of Europe. Try showing some respect cave chimp.

No where near as funny as you are trying to claim what I say is not relevant to you.
laugh.gif

Which is funny given, the only one trying to convinced anyone of that... is you. You, are trying to convince someone else.... what they do, or do not care about. That's funny as well. What a sad sad little person you are. :)

laugh.gif

Which is funny given, the only one trying to convinced anyone of that... is you. You, are trying to convince someone else.... what they do, or do not care about. That's funny as well. What a sad sad little person you are. :)

Nothing is funnier than you continually answering my replies then claiming at the end what I think is not relevant. You have no idea how weak minded you are making yourself look.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nothing is funnier than you continually answering my replies then claiming at the end what I think is not relevant. You have no idea how weak minded you are making yourself look.
laugh.gif

You are assuming I care what you think of me again. I don't. So I'll reply to every single post I want to, just to tell you how irrelevant you are, because what you think of me... is irrelevant to me. :)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are assuming I care what you think of me again. I don't. So I'll reply to every single post I want to, just to tell you how irrelevant you are, because what you think of me... is irrelevant to me. :)

Its a fact you care. You have proven it convincingly. The more I play with you the more you respond. The hilarious thing ist hat you are telling me I am irrelevant but proving I am not by continually responding. I have taken up residence in your head and have stressed you to the point you need a bottle of Midol to comfort yourself.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its a fact you care. You have proven it convincingly. The more I play with you the more you respond. The hilarious thing ist hat you are telling me I am irrelevant but proving I am not by continually responding. I have taken up residence in your head and have stressed you to the point you need a bottle of Midol to comfort yourself.
laugh.gif

Still don't care. Thanks for stopping by. :)

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

Trying to understand how black youths actions towards each other and cops have anything to do with chickens coming home to roost? That implies to me that you see it as the fault of Black youth and not white racism. White people with guns killing Black people is not a new phenomenon. Its been going on since slavery.

have you looked at the crime rate of blacks lately? That is what I mean. They cause trouble wherever they are. They are their own worst enemies without a shadow of a doubt.

if Brown truly did have his hands up, and if the Police officer intentionally killed him- just a question- is the outcome, although sad and tragic a result of decades of young black youths actions towards eachother and the cops a case of the "chickens coming home to roost"?

Trying to understand how black youths actions towards each other and cops have anything to do with chickens coming home to roost? That implies to me that you see it as the fault of Black youth and not white racism. White people with guns killing Black people is not a new phenomenon. Its been going on since slavery.

have you looked at the crime rate of blacks lately? That is what I mean. They cause trouble wherever they are. They are their own worst enemies without a shadow of a doubt.

Thats not what you meant or you would have said it. You meant exactly what you said but you forgot whites killed Black people before there was any crime rate simply because whites were violently afraid of Blacks. White people and their culture are the worst enemy of Blacks. Before you were around we were fine.

Thats not what you meant or you would have said it. You meant exactly what you said but you forgot whites killed Black people before there was any crime rate simply because whites were violently afraid of Blacks. White people and their culture are the worst enemy of Blacks. Before you were around we were fine.

Ok Ok Ok....What happened to this issue? Besides the fact a white cop killed an unarmed black boy, why no urgent follow up of the facts by the media? Why did they drop the ball after the murder of two of their own in Iraq? Blacks are their own worst enemies here, they kill each other at random in huge numbers for little or no reason, we all know that. But when the Muslims attack the very basis of the west, the MEDIA, our sacred cow, stop the presses. Are you kidding me? Screw the media, you bastards.

I'm not afraid of blacks. You don't even know me. But you claim to know what I think, lol...

I never said you specifically were but thanks for only focusing on that which tells me you probably are.

are you as upset with black on black crime that happens EVERY SINGLE day? If so, prove it....

Prove what and why would I prove anything to you?

people like you only get mad at da white man, yet thousands of young blacks die at the hands of other blacks and we don't hear a peep about it from you or any other black.

I'm not afraid of blacks. You don't even know me. But you claim to know what I think, lol...

I never said you specifically were but thanks for only focusing on that which tells me you probably are.

are you as upset with black on black crime that happens EVERY SINGLE day? If so, prove it....

people like you only get mad at da white man, yet thousands of young blacks die at the hands of other blacks and we don't hear a peep about it from you or any other black.
I don't get it your beef. Why would we tell white people our problems? Its not like you have any answers and besides you are a large part of the over all problem.

I don't get it your beef. Why would we tell white people our problems? Its not like you have any answers and besides you are a large part of the over all problem.

its not a matter of telling "white people" the problem. It is the utter hypocrisy of most blacks and their "leaders" who stay quiet as a church mouse every day of the year as far as raising concern and awareness about black on black and black on white crime but at the same time yell from the rooftops every single time something like this happens.

its not a matter of telling "white people" the problem. It is the utter hypocrisy of most blacks and their "leaders" who stay quiet as a church mouse every day of the year as far as raising concern and awareness about black on black and black on white crime but at the same time yell from the rooftops every single time something like this happens.
Evidently you dont know what you are talking about. Just because CNN or Fox doesn't broadcast what Black people are talking about among themselves doesn't mean we are not doing it. So you are wrong about remaining quiet. You just dont know about it. I dont get why you think someone should buy airtime to let white people know what we are doing. Its none of your business.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why don't the two of you go somewhere else and act like elementary kids?
You're both boring.

Forum List

Back