Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

Except his eye socket was not broken nor was he beaten. Matter of fact I bet you cant post a link to a video with a witness claiming Brown charged Wilson.

As more evidence was released I was willing to believe the officer's story. Now it's not looking good for him.

Why can't more people just wait for evidence to be released before picking sides?

That's right. Politics. :doubt:

The video that started the investigation was a good one and has been posted here numerous times. There is a medical report detailing Wilson's injuries. Like it or not, Michael Brown hasn't yet reached Saint Michael status.

The piece says video after the incident.

There is audio that indicates otherwise. We just have to wait and see

As more evidence was released I was willing to believe the officer's story. Now it's not looking good for him.

Why can't more people just wait for evidence to be released before picking sides?

That's right. Politics. :doubt:

Agreed soo much! If not me, then you shoukd be the next President. A thoughtful honest answer not a knee jerk reaction.

Thank you.

Video evidence emerges in Michael Brown shooting. How important - CSMonitor.com

Two new witnesses with no connection to the community say Michael Brown had his hands up, saying "Okay, okay, okay."

How do you think this will affect the investigation into the shooting?

The facts won't change the outcome.

He's black.
The officer says he was injured although the photos and news accounts don't bear that out.
Brown shoplifted and for blacks, that's a capital crime.
Ferguson is incredibly racist.

Oh yeah, did I mention the kid who was gunned down in the street was black?

I lean towards believing that Brown had attacked the officer, and was shot for it. The witnesses' account support that. But if Brown had the time to put his arms in the air and say "Okay" three times, the officer had the time to reassess the situation, and stop shooting.

The video that started the investigation was a good one and has been posted here numerous times. There is a medical report detailing Wilson's injuries. Like it or not, Michael Brown hasn't yet reached Saint Michael status.
This is not about sainthood for Michael. This is about Wilson killing an unarmed kid that was surrendering.

Your bluff has been called. The medical report says nothing about a broken eye socket.. The first video I saw the witnesses said he was murdered. Not one witness says Brown charged Wilson. If you cant produce anything to support your claim then we have to assume you are just lying.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

I lean towards believing that Brown had attacked the officer, and was shot for it. The witnesses' account support that. But if Brown had the time to put his arms in the air and say "Okay" three times, the officer had the time to reassess the situation, and stop shooting.
No witness account supports what you are saying. All the witness accounts I have heard said he was shot down for no reason.

How many autopsies have been done? There are witnesses who said he had his hands up and witnesses who said he was attacking the cop. Obviously, some witnesses are lying. This is something that can be put to rest with forensics. I'm going to go with the consensus of provable facts because the witnesses are not in agreement at all.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

Saint Brown the gentle giant was a serene pacifist who wouldn't hurt a fly.

image57.jpg

No witness account supports what you are saying. All the witness accounts I have heard said he was shot down for no reason.

The witnesses in the story I posted said they only heard the first shot. Being as though they are the only witnesses with no connection to the community, their account seems most reliable.

Where are the links to the witnesses that say he was attacking the officer? I have yet to see one.

If there are witnesses saying that it's perfectly understandable why they're not so eager to run around and tell heir story.

Forum List

Back