With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

Nothing was suppressed.

By the way, did you see the video of the barricade at the Senate Chambers? Guns drawn and aimed at the heads of the insurrectionists… but none of them were stupid enough to do wht Ashes did
Yes it was, and evidence was destroyed

The world would be a better place without evil people like you in it

FxVkmafWIAArorS.jpg

I watched the video. Bird snuck in from the side about 5 or 7 ft away and shot Ashley Babbitt in the neck. No warning. A cowardly Act. Biden was sitting down for his afternoon pudding, he is a coward as well. You are a coward for trying to justify what happened to Babbitt.
Testimony from eyewitnesses said they were yelling at her to get back. She probably couldn’t hear since the mob was acting like wild animals with their shouting and screaming.

But that’s not Byrd’s fault.

That's not the point. Try to stay on track. Bird violated police protocol for deadly force, he murdered Ashley Babbitt. Figures you would pull the but Trump card LOL you leftist are insanely stupid

Nope. She became an imminent threat to lawmakers in the chamber. Benedict Babbitt would have been just several feet from the door to that chamber, AND she was part of a crazed, violent mob, AND she was wearing a backpack which could have had a bomb in it.

Byrd is a hero who saved lives.

Last edited:
Don't have to, this is a court of public opinion. It has been leaked out that the FBI was heavily involved.

LOL

You just proved your boyfriend, jc456, lied.

And no, no evidence has been shown that to be true. It's just another Republican saying things without proof to back it up.

I watched the video. Bird snuck in from the side about 5 or 7 ft away and shot Ashley Babbitt in the neck. No warning. A cowardly Act. Biden was sitting down for his afternoon pudding, he is a coward as well. You are a coward for trying to justify what happened to Babbitt.

Of course there was a warning. How do you not know this after 3 years?

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

You call me a pussy when you use Hitler references to smear anyone you don't like? What a liar and a cheat you are

Pointing out how nonsensical your claim was that she will be remembered.

Benedict Arnold is also remembered.

Of course there was a warning. How do you not know this after 3 years?

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

Yeah it's not there, there was no warning

Really? I think you’re lying.

Quote and link
You can think anything you like, but Christopher Wray won’t say no fbi were imbedded. After asked by gop representatives.

Nope. She became an imminent threat to lawmakers in the chamber. Benedict Babbitt would have been just several feet from the door to that chamber, AND she was part of a crazed, violent mob, AND she was wearing a backpack which could have had a bomb in it.

Byrd is a hero who saved lives.
Bird is a coward who was sent down there specifically to kill Babbitt. A murderer

LOL

You just proved your boyfriend, jc456, lied.

And no, no evidence has been shown that to be true. It's just another Republican saying things without proof to back it up.
You're just jealous we won't have sex with you you fucking little lying pervert LOL

You can think anything you like, but Christopher Wray won’t say no fbi were imbedded. After asked by gop representatives.
Wait. You claimed he DID

You were lying? Again?

Color me shocked

Forum List

Back