RFK Jr. Campaign Statement: Jan. 6 'Activists' have been 'Stripped of their Constitutional Liberties'

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
And he and his campaign are right. The innocent American patriots locked up for trying to briefly pause an electoral certification that officially led to an insurrection by Biden and his puppeteers have literally been stripped of their liberties. This is a historic American travesty what happened to these Trump supporters, prosecutorial abuse. Kudos for the Kennedy campaign for saying this.

And he and his campaign are right. The innocent American patriots locked up for trying to briefly pause an electoral certification that officially led to an insurrection by Biden and his puppeteers have literally been stripped of their liberties. This is a historic American travesty what happened to these Trump supporters, prosecutorial abuse. Kudos for the Kennedy campaign for saying this.

Beautifully Spoken! :)

When Trump is re-elected his first order of business should be the immediate release of all the J6 political prisoners. That will be a good first step in restoring America.

Pelosi caused that riot on purpose. They were going to use it to disqualify Trump.

Oh. Well if RFK's campaign says it, it must be true.

To bad seditious conspiracy has consequences.

When Trump is re-elected his first order of business should be the immediate release of all the J6 political prisoners. That will be a good first step in restoring America.
It seems to me that pardoning seditious conspirators would border on treasonous.

What do you think?

I think that the J6 protestors should not only be released but those who were incarcerated for MONTHS without charges should sue the government for millions. That's what I think.
Thanks for telling me what you think.

I don't like seditious conspirators but each to their own.

If it wasn't an entrapment set-up then why is "Scaffold Commander" who for an hour barked orders for people to fill up the Capitol, not even on the FBI's Most Wanted list?

Why does former Capitol Police Chief Sund say there was a cover-up and "they wanted something to happen? Why does Capitol Police Lt. Tarik Johnson say “You guys were all set up. 100%.”

“Scaffold Commander”: “We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol!” (view at Rumble)

I don't think you understand what RFKjr is up to. He's dogwhistling rightie themes, that are within the parameters of his own world view (which, by the fucking way, is liberal) hoping to be selected as Trump's VP. As VP, he'd be in strong position to run for prez in 2028. If you heard all his positions, the right would reject him. Another one doing similar dogwhistling for the VP slot is Tulsi Gabbard.

"Innocent American patriots"??? Some of them assaulted police officers and destroyed federal property. Some of them voiced threats against Vice President Pence. "Innocent"? Granted, many of the protestors who entered the Capitol building did not do any of these things and were just following the crowd, but many others committed serious crimes and deserve stern punishment.

I agree that many--not all, but many--of the January 6 rioters have had their rights violated and have not been given due process. And I agree that RFK Jr. deserves credit for speaking out about this. But, calling all of those rioters "innocent American patriots" is going way too far.

"Innocent American patriots"??? Some of them assaulted police officers and destroyed federal property. Some of them voiced threats against Vice President Pence. "Innocent"? Granted, many of the protestors who entered the Capitol building did not do any of these things and were just following the crowd, but many others committed serious crimes and deserve stern punishment.

I agree that many--not all, but many--of the January 6 rioters have had their rights violated and have not been given due process. And I agree that RFK Jr. deserves credit for speaking out about this. But, calling all of those rioters "innocent American patriots" is going way too far.
Regardless of how many actually participated in any vandalism or violence, the more serious concern is with those who instigated this contrived event.
The current democrat party is perhaps the greatest threat this country has ever faced because they’re attacking from within.

Regardless of how many actually participated in any vandalism or violence, the more serious concern is with those who instigated this contrived event.
The current democrat party is perhaps the greatest threat this country has ever faced because they’re attacking from within.
I concur wholeheartedly!

Forum List

Back