So Now, You Might Be A Criminal

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
At least according to Very Special Prosecutor, Jack Smith

See, people can re-tweet and 'like' tweets from Hamas, Hezbollah, BLM and CAIR but if you do the same to a Donald J Trump post? Protected speech for some, not so much for others.

Yesterday we learned that Jack Smith subpoenaed vast amounts of information from Twitter about Donald Trump and his followers, including every interaction people had with his account. You could have loved what he said, hated what he said, sent him a direct message, or quote tweeted him.

Again, it's all the same to Smith. You are a person of interest.

People, when I call certain parties scum, you need to understand..... It is not a joke.

If someone is a "criminal" in the eyes of that sociopath communist lawyer, it indicates a heightened character, integrity and credibility upon the subject.

It says Big Brother knows who you are and has you on a list of deplorables

Is that what it says? They're looking for supporting evidence against people they already suspect as being involved with the case against Trump. Joe Smith from Des Moines isn't going to be receiving a visit from lawyers or the FBI simply because he retweeted or liked a tweet by Trump three years ago.

That's not to say I agree with the collection of this information, but in no way is anybody being accused of criminal actions as the OP claims. Affective arguments can be made against this stuff without engaging in hyperbole and thus discrediting the person making the argument.

Joe Smith from Des Moines isn't going to be receiving a visit from lawyers or the FBI simply because he retweeted or liked a tweet by Trump three years ago.
Do we have your word for that?

Of course you would never put up a bond to back that up

The potential for abuse exists in spite of your assurance that a corrupt Deep State would NEVER abuse its vast power

Hm. Perhaps he might have a future in a Nikki Haley administration.

For reference...

''I want everybody’s name!"

Nikki Haley wants your drivers license if you have something to say in America, so paperz pleez...

At least according to Very Special Prosecutor, Jack Smith

See, people can re-tweet and 'like' tweets from Hamas, Hezbollah, BLM and CAIR but if you do the same to a Donald J Trump post? Protected speech for some, not so much for others.

People, when I call certain parties scum, you need to understand..... It is not a joke.
Worried?

It sounds very ominous to me

This is where we are. As I wrote earlier this week if you flew into Washington DC on or around January 6th, 2001, the federal government has put you on a special terrorist watch list and may have Air Marshals following you when you fly. It doesn’t matter if you went to the Capitol protest or a job interview, it’s all the same to them. You are a suspect and need watching.

Yesterday we learned that Jack Smith subpoenaed vast amounts of information from Twitter about Donald Trump and his followers, including every interaction people had with his account. You could have loved what he said, hated what he said, sent him a direct message, or quote tweeted him.

Hm. Perhaps he might have a future in a Nikki Haley administration.

For reference...

''I want everybody’s name!"

Nikki Haley wants your drivers license if you have something to say in America, so paperz pleez...

View attachment 865734

Actually she wants your real name on social media accounts, the name that's on your drivers license. No more anonymous accounts. Personally I think she's full of shit, but that's what she was saying.

Actually she wants your real name on social media accounts, the name that's on your drivers license. No more anonymous accounts. Personally I think she's full of shit, but that's what she was saying.

If platform/web site operators want to employ that requirement in order to use their platform, then fine.

It will remain a voluntary association in that regard, if people are okay with that requirement on the part of the platform/web site operator.

Problem is that she wants what she wants enforced at the barrel of a government gun.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back