With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious

I've seen the video about five times. There were people shouting about a gun but Babbitt was not warned. If bird wasn't a coward he would have walked over there and told Babbitt to stand her ground or he would shoot her. But alas the Cowardly Act, that you so clearly support, because you lack a spine, was committed. Looking forward to a non-biased court case. I hope the Babbitt family gets something for their pain. Patriots day!

What part of... the guy next to her heard the warning... can't get past your impenetrable armor of ignorance, con?

569503a59a55d8ec1119862b92ab4d0a7b89a88564d7dc437867a6f154b60181_1.jpg

That doesn't help you. Who knew that violent mob was gonna break through that barricade?
Peloser knew if antagonized they would, why the fbi plants. You don’t play this game well

What part of... the guy next to her heard the warning... can't get past your impenetrable armor of ignorance, con?

569503a59a55d8ec1119862b92ab4d0a7b89a88564d7dc437867a6f154b60181_1.jpg
I watched it about five times and there was no warning. What about bird being a coward by standing to the side and shooting Ashley in the neck don't you understand?

I watched it about five times and there was no warning. What about bird being a coward by standing to the side and shooting Ashley in the neck don't you understand?

LOL

I don't give a fuck what you watched. This guy was there.

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

You're truly fucked in the head to assert you know better from watching on a TV or some other device that the guy standing right next to Ashes Targetpractice.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back