New articles of impeachment filed against MAYORKAS

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

He has done so much damage to this nation. Part of his job is to secure the border. It is not.

He is not doing his job well, he should go.

Along with:

Blinken, Biden, Buttigie…and many others.

He has done so much damage to this nation. Part of his job is to secure the border. It is not.

Along with:

I guess this means you guys will be keeping George Santos a while longer. I swear you low moral, political drama types would blow goat if he could give you a vote against your opposition.

I guess this means you guys will be keeping George Santos a while longer. I swear you low moral, political drama types would blow goat if he could give you a vote against your opposition.
George Santos admitted that if he was a Democrook, not one peep would come from you Marxists, because lying is what you guys do all the time....

George Santos admitted that if he was a Democrook, not one peep would come from you Marxists, because lying is what you guys do all the time....
You take the word lying piece of crap as meaning something?
I've heard of dumb, but you beat everything, you know that?

1701292104249.gif

That bald little smarmy munchkin bastard is a blight on America.

What I don't get is why anyone would even have to fight, or refile impeachment papers against such a total schmuck? I mean, when the lights go down and even democrats go home at night, don't they care or realize the fantastic harm this open border invitation of Biden has been to this country and all future generations following us, including their own kids?

You take the word lying piece of crap as meaning something?
I've heard of dumb, but you beat everything, you know that?

View attachment 865769
There isnt a thing that Santos did that Joe Biden hasnt done WAY more of. Go ahead, name any of your gripes with Santos. I promise i will produce far more egregious examples from Joe Biden, yet you guys take HIS word and you will CONTINUE to vote for him. Conservatives will NEVER elect Santos again now that they know the truth. Democrats do not possess that credibility.

Along with:

he's doing exactly what the Obama administration is ordering him to do .
1701296252666.png

There isnt a thing that Santos did that Joe Biden hasnt done WAY more of. Go ahead, name any of your gripes with Santos. I promise i will produce far more egregious examples from Joe Biden, yet you guys take HIS word and you will CONTINUE to vote for him. Conservatives will NEVER elect Santos again now that they know the truth. Democrats do not possess that credibility.
I think that the Dems voted in the GOP primary to get Santos nominated.

None so blind as those that refuse to admit what they see.
Good luck, to ya

Forum List

Back