Willian Joyce and Tank might be right about Blacks and our PC Police are a Joke!

I thought the cops found the phone in the kid's pocket.

Anyway, call the DA.

No I did. In a moment of being holy shit what if this kid doesn't have the phone, I'm fucked, so I reached in his pocket and found it.

you carry a throw down phone? so you can *find* it?

pretty shifty

this STORY sounds like a woody allen wet dream after getting his glasses broken. I'm calling shenanigans. Sounds like someone watched Inglorious Bastards last night to me.

Its funny how libbys and race deniers use anecdotal 'evidence' all the time for their own purposes but refuse to awknowledge it from the other side.

What would the crime stats say if shit like this wasn't swept under the table?

Because its the law.

You can subdue the perp but you can not take revenge.
That line is not always crystal clear.

The police came and would have had to take your word you found the phone on him.

You should have been gathering witnesses instead of punching him.
If I did that the kid would have been long gone. And I had no intention, NO INTENTION of fighting the kid when I went over to him.

You have seemed to only learn one thing in this incident and that is all balck people are evil because one asshole stole your phone.
I think I stated in the first line that WJ and Tank are probably wrong and showed mixed emotions throughout the post.

If I were you I would be appolgising to your children for your behavior and telling them you allowed your emotions to take over and that the man didnt do this because his skin is black.
Already 2 steps ahead of you on this one!

You are setting your kids up for a world of hurt in life.
I 100% agree with you on that one!

So wait, Ghook relays a story where his wife accuses a African American of stealing her iphone. Without any proof that he has it, Ghook fights with a African American teenager while calling him a racial slur throughout the entire story.

Of course, Ghook is befuddled why he would get arrested. :cuckoo:

And you're suppose to be a lawyer? If you were smart, you would of called the cops in the first place and not try to act like Rambo.

Hells bells, Shogun was right, I'm gonna go take my state's bar exam tomorrow. Because if you can pass it, I most certainly can.

Yeap you are a racist.

The guy did not steal your property because he was black, he stole it because he is scum.

You could subdue him but punching him repeatedly is not subduing him.

The police were right.

They might have been right in saying he crossed the line in subduing the guy, but they were wrong for not arresting the kid that stole the phone. I guess that makes you wrong, something you are probably used to.

How do the police know that this racist found the phone in the mans pocket?

The police would have had to take his word the phone was found in the mans pocket.

You people dont seem to understand police work

Fingerprints? The fact that the police actually found the phone there themselves when they searched him?

Why did'nt your wife call the cops and report it to the people in charge of the pool?

Actually they are probably wrong, but I just had an incident yesterday with a black teenager (16-17) at the public pool yesterday that would strengthen their point. I apologize for the N-bombs, but I am still emotional about it. In reality I am more angry about the 2 white cowardly cops (I guarantee if two black cops came to the scene the situation would have been different, because from my experience Black cops have far less sympathy and PCness for thugish Black teens).

I went to meet my wife, my brother-in-law and my kids at the public pool after I got off from work. When I got their my wife told me one of the ******* (see used a different word) over there stole her Iphone. I asked her if she was sure and she said she saw him take it. So I confronted him.

I let me know just to give the phone back and their wouldn't be any trouble.
How did the ****** respond, "Iss no know wha yousss talkin bout, ya racist asshol, tinking all baks are Kiminals."
I responded "my wife saw you, just give it back."
He say "Iss outa here."
I then grab his arm and I said "you're going no where."
This ****** then takes a swing at me and connects on the side of my face. I then tackle this ****** (I was a hell of a wrestler back in the day) and start pounding him. I thought it was more than justified. I mean the ****** stole the phone, refused to give it back and then punched me in the face. I was protecting my family.

Finally the police arrive. Lone and behold the phone was found in the ******'s pocket. But who do these poor excuses for law enforcement officers arrest? ME! Saying I went over the line in subduing and beating this ******. I pointed to the fact that the ****** was about 2 ins taller (6'0) then me and about the same size and build as me. I pointed out he punched me when I stopped him from fleeing. I pointed out that my children had to witness this and were frigthened. LASTLY WE FOUND OUR PROPERTY IN HIS POCKET!!! These sorry excuses for cops wouldn't hear it. I got arrested. The little ****** thief was let got without one charge!

When we got to the police station, I had a criminal lawyer family member come and get all the charges dropped. But it should have never gotten to that point. I should never have been arrested and the ****** thief should never have been let go.

It gets tougher and tougher to dispute claims that Blacks are more violent and crime prone than ever other race that Tank and WJ make, when you look to the fact of how many of them are behind bars, the over crime statistics committed by Blacks, the most dangerous places in the country are black neighborhoods, African Countries have ALWAYS been the most violent places on Earth and never get better, African American Western Countries (Haiti and Jamiaca) are violent shitholes etc.

But then again I have some good black friends that I would judge their character as well above most people regardless of race, I plan to vote in at least the Presidential primaries for a Blacks man (Michael Cain) and two of the top 5 Americans in history were black (MLK and Douglass). Yes I am probably overly emotional, because this just happened yesterday and I was subject of a huge injustice by the police, but I think liberal PCness needs to END!!! The African American community needs to stop blaming white people and stand up on its own two feet and take responsibility for itself.

I'm curious what you think are the reasons why your good black friends don't act out like bad ass *******, if, as you suggest, the race is inherently violent.

Regarding your "incident," you took the law into your own hands and should have called the police first and had them deal with the situation.

typical whiny hebe shyster, and some of my best friends are jews.

:rofl:

Go fuck yourself Del, my offer of meeting in the real world where I could bash your head against the wall still stands!

just for the record, i don't believe a word of what you posted tough guy-you just wanted an excuse to say ******. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Laura sure opened up Pandora's Box, didn't she? Now it's okay to use the word if the context is deemed proper. (In this case, his wife said it first.)

Actually they are probably wrong, but I just had an incident yesterday with a black teenager (16-17) at the public pool yesterday that would strengthen their point. I apologize for the N-bombs, but I am still emotional about it. In reality I am more angry about the 2 white cowardly cops (I guarantee if two black cops came to the scene the situation would have been different, because from my experience Black cops have far less sympathy and PCness for thugish Black teens).

I went to meet my wife, my brother-in-law and my kids at the public pool after I got off from work. When I got their my wife told me one of the ******* (see used a different word) over there stole her Iphone. I asked her if she was sure and she said she saw him take it. So I confronted him.

How did the ****** respond, "Iss no know wha yousss talkin bout, ya racist asshol, tinking all baks are Kiminals."
He say "Iss outa here."
This ****** then takes a swing at me and connects on the side of my face. I then tackle this ****** (I was a hell of a wrestler back in the day) and start pounding him. I thought it was more than justified. I mean the ****** stole the phone, refused to give it back and then punched me in the face. I was protecting my family.

Finally the police arrive. Lone and behold the phone was found in the ******'s pocket. But who do these poor excuses for law enforcement officers arrest? ME! Saying I went over the line in subduing and beating this ******. I pointed to the fact that the ****** was about 2 ins taller (6'0) then me and about the same size and build as me. I pointed out he punched me when I stopped him from fleeing. I pointed out that my children had to witness this and were frigthened. LASTLY WE FOUND OUR PROPERTY IN HIS POCKET!!! These sorry excuses for cops wouldn't hear it. I got arrested. The little ****** thief was let got without one charge!

When we got to the police station, I had a criminal lawyer family member come and get all the charges dropped. But it should have never gotten to that point. I should never have been arrested and the ****** thief should never have been let go.

It gets tougher and tougher to dispute claims that Blacks are more violent and crime prone than ever other race that Tank and WJ make, when you look to the fact of how many of them are behind bars, the over crime statistics committed by Blacks, the most dangerous places in the country are black neighborhoods, African Countries have ALWAYS been the most violent places on Earth and never get better, African American Western Countries (Haiti and Jamiaca) are violent shitholes etc.

But then again I have some good black friends that I would judge their character as well above most people regardless of race, I plan to vote in at least the Presidential primaries for a Blacks man (Michael Cain) and two of the top 5 Americans in history were black (MLK and Douglass). Yes I am probably overly emotional, because this just happened yesterday and I was subject of a huge injustice by the police, but I think liberal PCness needs to END!!! The African American community needs to stop blaming white people and stand up on its own two feet and take responsibility for itself.

And while this was going on, Wm Joyce was watching from his cabana and laughing as a Jew and a black were beating the shit out of each other.

He say "Iss outa here."

Rather than approaching him and axeing him to give back the phone, why didn't you just nonchalantly walk over, sit down beside him, and call your wife's phone.

Careful, schlump, or your negro-beating exploits might get you disbarred. :lol:

Remember - GHook is NOT racist! He just thinks that your typical "******" is a subhuman with a penchant for theft.

Its funny how libbys and race deniers use anecdotal 'evidence' all the time for their own purposes but refuse to awknowledge it from the other side.

What would the crime stats say if shit like this wasn't swept under the table?

I'm up for the "what if" game today. What if the black population as a whole were still not treated as second-class citizens in huge swaths across the country? What if black kids in urban areas turned ghetto had the same educational opportunities as whites? What if the cycle of poverty/lack of parenting/drug abuse leading to violent characteristics never ends because its easier for white people to just sit around and complain that it's not THEIR fault rather than trying to be part of the solution to end the cycle?

Because its the law.

You can subdue the perp but you can not take revenge.
That line is not always crystal clear.

The police came and would have had to take your word you found the phone on him.

You should have been gathering witnesses instead of punching him.
If I did that the kid would have been long gone. And I had no intention, NO INTENTION of fighting the kid when I went over to him.

The first thing you did was grab his arm and accuse. What would your reaction have been if someone had done that to you, guilty or innocent?

you should have got pictures of the guy or hopefully the police did in the report and then you should press charges of assault and theft against him. also charge him whatever the charges are for scarring children. after he gets convicted criminally, I would then sue him in civil court for the torment he put your kids and family through.

ruin his life until he commits suicide and cleans the gene pool

Sorry this happened to you ghook and glad you are ok. That kid never even considered he might get his ass kicked. Maybe he'll think twice next time. The juvenile justice system wouldve given him a slap on the wrist and the kids know it. They aren't afraid of the police or a judge. Maybe a little fear is what they need.

Forum List

Back