Dr. Laura's "N word" Rant

I think it's Talk Like An Idiot Year in my observation. People are generally turning up the frequency a bit lately.;) I'm wondering if we are having a collective nervous breakdown and someone forget to tell me to participate.

Weren't you Liberals all upset about an "out of context" video that supposedly nailed a Black woman as racist lately? Same thing here.

Blacks say "******" no matter the context= OK.
Whites say "******" no matter the context= Not OK.

Got it.

If blacks don't like the word "******" then they shouldn't call themselves that in public or private.

I asked my Jap wife what she thought about all this and she said "Shut up hakujin" (white guy).

You lefties are the biggest race baiters and grievance mongers ever. Hyper sensitive to anything and everything. Especially if you think you can get some sort of advantage from it.

Obama and those that worship him as a god have set race relations in this country back a generation. People who voted for him because he's black are now gonna' vote against him because he's black. You created this mess, don't blame us.

Dr. Laura had dark meat on her turkey...

(CNN) -- Talk radio host Dr. Laura Schlessinger has issued an apology for saying the N-word several times during an on-air conversation with a caller this week.

"I talk every day about doing the right thing. And yesterday, I did the wrong thing," Schlessinger said on her radio show Wednesday.

"I was attempting to make a philosophical point, and I articulated the N -word all the way out -- more than one time. And that was wrong. I'll say it again -- that was wrong."

The woman then asked about the use of the N-word.

Schlessinger said "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----."
---

Is Dr. Laura a Tea Party Supporter???

Do I care?

I know you live in a world where someone saying a word you don't like and which is incredibly rude makes them some sort of evil person. But real world people are people. They say stupid things.

You really need to come up with better arguments than yelling racist. People just aren't naive to your tactics anymore.

The hypersensitivity over the word "******" is just another example of why we can't all just get along. I think part of the problem is that so often, blacks fit the word "******" pretty well, and they know it. So that's why they go crazy about the word being used by whites. But there's no changing that fact, only DEALING with that fact.

My idea: a slow and non-disruptive move toward racial separation. In the name of peace, please. We'd ALL be better off.

We're not going to "get over" race any more than we're going to "get over" sex or food.

I didn't click on the link Maddie but I was raised never to use that word and it still turns my stomach to hear it. But with that said, rap artists and thugs have made the word mainstream - for better or worse. Amongst young people, the word doesn't have as much punch.

I had a discussion with a black student once who was dissing the black teachers in my school by saying "They're not "really black" because they "talk like white people" When I told her that statement was racist, her response was "So what?" Racism is alive and well across cultures, and for many kids, its no biggie.

I had a discussion with a black student once who was dissing the black teachers in my school by saying "They're not "really black" because they "talk like white people" When I told her that statement was racist, her response was "So what?" Racism is alive and well across cultures, and for many kids, its no biggie.

you stupid fucking bitch. your brainwashed hypocritical ass has the gall to criticize another person for thinking for themselves and speaking their mind honestly ? you fucking idiot. you think a person should be ashamed of knowing the truth ? you think you can be proud of bending over for zionist propaganda ? you disgust me. pathetic.

having your eyes open is nothing to be ashamed of. burying your head in the sand is. so she noticed that black people talk a certain way and black teachers do not. by observing this reality she commited a crime ? you think you have the right to *condemn* that and express outrage at the fact that to her it is "no biggie"? WHO gave you that right ?

how insane your lib ass **** has to be to question a person's right to choose physical reality over YOUR ideology ? who the fuck do you think you are that the world must revolve around you and your religious superstitions ? you disapprove ? great now GO FUCK YOURSELF.

what have you done for mankind that anybody should care for your opinion on right and wrong ?

Last edited:

you stupid fucking bitch. your brainwashed hypocritical ass has the gall to criticize another person for thinking for themselves and speaking their mind honestly ? you fucking idiot. you think a person should be ashamed of knowing the truth ? you think you can be proud of bending over for zionist propaganda ? you disgust me. pathetic.

having your eyes open is nothing to be ashamed of. burying your head in the sand is. so she noticed that black people talk a certain way and black teachers do not. by observing this reality she commited a crime ? you think you have the right to *condemn* that and express outrage at the fact that to her it is "no biggie"? WHO gave you that right ?

how insane your lib ass **** has to be to question a person's right to choose physical reality over YOUR ideology ? who the fuck do you think you are that the world must revolve around you and your religious superstitions ? you disapprove ? great now GO FUCK YOURSELF.

what have you done for mankind that anybody should care for your opinion on right and wrong ?

Tell us how you really feel! Don't hold back!

You stupid fuck!

Is Doctor Laura still on?

Why would anyone take advice from someone who has messed up their personal life so much?

Schlessinger said "black guys use it all the time. Turn on HBO, listen to a black comic, and all you hear is n---, n----, n----."

She just doesn't get it.

Fat people can call each other fat. Its when others call them fat that they get offended

Who cares about Dr Laura? She is a hypocrite who tears apart half her callers mercilessly. Her mother was rotting for weeks after she died because Dr Laura was such a caring daughter who 'did the right thing'. And God forbid a mother has a job outside the home, she'll rip them a new one no matter how much they need the money.

She's a bitch.

Dr. Laura had dark meat on her turkey...

(CNN) -- Talk radio host Dr. Laura Schlessinger has issued an apology for saying the N-word several times during an on-air conversation with a caller this week.

"I talk every day about doing the right thing. And yesterday, I did the wrong thing," Schlessinger said on her radio show Wednesday.

"I was attempting to make a philosophical point, and I articulated the N -word all the way out -- more than one time. And that was wrong. I'll say it again -- that was wrong."

The woman then asked about the use of the N-word.

---

Is Dr. Laura a Tea Party Supporter???

Did she say anything that wasn't true?

"lib ass ****"? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Borat - you slay me. :clap2:

borat.jpg

FULL AUDIO: Dr. Laura Schlessinger's N-word rant | Media Matters for America

Mebbe Dr. Laura is being poisoned by the same guy who gave Tourette's to Robert Gibbs and Keith Halloran?

Is it Talk Like An Idiot Week and nobody told me?
OMG! This is what the outrage is all about? She didn't call anybody a ******. She pointed out that blacks call each other ****** all the time. What a totally bullshit politically correct complaint this is. I'm nauseated that something like this is being made an issue of. What a screwed up world we are allowing to be created. If this bothers you, you are an asshole IMO. And if you aren't out complaining about every rap artist, black comedian, black TV show and movie that use the word ******, you are a hypocritical asshole.

Weren't you Liberals all upset about an "out of context" video that supposedly nailed a Black woman as racist lately? Same thing here.

Blacks say "******" no matter the context= OK.
Whites say "******" no matter the context= Not OK.

Got it.

If blacks don't like the word "******" then they shouldn't call themselves that in public or private.

I asked my Jap wife what she thought about all this and she said "Shut up hakujin" (white guy).

You lefties are the biggest race baiters and grievance mongers ever. Hyper sensitive to anything and everything. Especially if you think you can get some sort of advantage from it.

Obama and those that worship him as a god have set race relations in this country back a generation. People who voted for him because he's black are now gonna' vote against him because he's black. You created this mess, don't blame us.

Great post. Well said.

Forum List

Back