Willian Joyce and Tank might be right about Blacks and our PC Police are a Joke!

'White guilt', the classic liberal whine.

He was entitled to retrieve his property from the person who had taken it. The lefties and their hysterical defense of the black guy - despite the situation - is racism. They see the color, not the man.

:rofl: You're trying to say I have white guilt, but you're not calling out Ghook for his constant use of the N word and saying that William Joyce, USMB's resident racist might be right? That's rich. :rofl:

Oh CG! You just gave me quite a laugh, how I missed you!

It doesn't matter if the guy Ghook here was trying to retrieve it from was green, he went about it the wrong way. He's simply not entitled to walk up to someone, put their hands on them accusing them of stealing something, and then start acting like Rocky Balboa when the kid takes a swing to get Ghook's hands off him.

There is a reason why we have police officers and why they discourage people from acting like Paul Kersey when it is unnecessary. This would of been definitely one of those cases. Ghook could of called the cops, cop comes, Ghook has his wife point out the kid and calls the phone to prove it.

The only two people making this about race is Ghook and yourself. Both "Conservatives". :eusa_think:

I find myself really, really happy that I'm not married to some whiny ass crybaby coward like you, Mod. Personally, if I'd been his wife, I'd have gotten my own damned phone back. But I am a hard ass bitch.

This Utopia world that you live in, the one where the good cops come arunnin when you call, and everyone behaves like they realize - in hindsight - that they should have... I wish I lived there but I don't. I live in the real world. Where fucking scum (of whatever skin color) lie, steal, etc, and the rest of us have every right to defend ourselves - and our loved ones - from that scum. We have the right to retrieve our property. Personally speaking, if GHook said he shot the mofo, I'd have been okay with it.

I find myself really, really happy that I'm not married to some whiny ass crybaby coward like you, Mod. Personally, if I'd been his wife, I'd have gotten my own damned phone back. But I am a hard ass bitch.

This Utopia world that you live in, the one where the good cops come arunnin when you call, and everyone behaves like they realize - in hindsight - that they should have... I wish I lived there but I don't. I live in the real world. Where fucking scum (of whatever skin color) lie, steal, etc, and the rest of us have every right to defend ourselves - and our loved ones - from that scum. We have the right to retrieve our property. Personally speaking, if GHook said he shot the mofo, I'd have been okay with it.

Utopian world? Not quite. It's called called going through proper legal channels so I don't get my ass arrested/sued. Why don't you ask Ghook if doing what he did was worth it? He might say so, but I wouldn't think it is. What I bolded is important, there is no point in trying to talk to you about this rationally if you seriously believe that.

You do realize that the Death Wish movies are fiction, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFY5xMih3fo]YouTube - Death Wish 3[/ame]

So let me ask you there CG? What if Ghook had been wrong and he shot (and killed) the wrong person? Remember, he went up to that kid not knowing whether he had the phone or not. Still feel he was justified in killing someone simply because they might have his phone? Either you're trolling or you're insane. There was a 50/50 chance he was wrong, a coin flip, remember that.

no, this thread speaks to daydreaming jews who have grander fantasies than their jaybird ass provides.

No doubt..he lost his phone a suspected a black guy ..then had this little vigilante fantasies he chose to share with us all

A 9/11 truther thinking up a grand conspiracy, who would have thunk! A 9/11 truther who doesn't believe me, wow I am going to cry about that one. :lol:

LOL..I would say the grand conspiracy is the belief that there is a collusion going on between black hoodlums and PC police...that is directed toward you and yours

Last edited:

Utopian world? Not quite. It's called called going through proper legal channels so I don't get my ass arrested/sued. Why don't you ask Ghook if doing what he did was worth it? He might say so, but I wouldn't think it is. What I bolded is important, there is no point in trying to talk to you about this rationally if you seriously believe that.

You do realize that the Death Wish movies are fiction, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFY5xMih3fo]YouTube - Death Wish 3[/ame]

So let me ask you there CG? What if Ghook had been wrong and he shot (and killed) the wrong person? Remember, he went up to that kid not knowing whether he had the phone or not. Still feel he was justified in killing someone simply because they might have his phone? Either you're trolling or you're insane. There was a 50/50 chance he was wrong, a coin flip, remember that.

What if - sorry, Dog, I don't do 'what if's'.... the information is what it is ... this 'what if' stuff is just a 'shit, I can't argue that so I need to move the goal posts'. Nice try. Fail.

Unlike you, I actually read his post. So, yea, I do know exactly what he said and did.

Clearly, you didn't. Or, maybe you just think the white guy should always be arrested if he hits a black guy. I don't know - nor do I care - but.... If I told my husband that some guy stole my phone, and the perp was there, I would expect him to take my word for it - because normal people do not lie about that shit to their spouse.

Moreover, I suspect he would react in a very similar fashion to GHook. And, I sure as hell would be screaming from the rooftops if he'd been arrested.

You clearly didn't read it, because you think the kid took the first shot. As soon as Ghook put his hands on the kid, it was his fault for that fight.

I have no idea why you think this is a race thing for me. I'm white, am I racist against my own race? I know there have been rumors around here lately that I'm African American but they're not true. :lol:

Don't act like you don't care though or weren't trying to make a point. Otherwise you wouldn't of brought it up in the first place.

And I'm sure you would of been yelling, but your husband would of been wrong like Ghook was if he did the same thing. Like Mad Scientist said, that's false imprisonment. Even TM made a more logical point in this thread by saying she or him or both of them should of gathered witnesses. Or at the very least, call the cops and then when they arrive, point out the kid. It's not like this is a very difficult thing to do.

Ghook acted irrationally and he paid the price for it.

He was entitled to retrieve his property from the person who had taken it. The lefties and their hysterical defense of the black guy - despite the situation - is racism. They see the color, not the man.

Lol......that's what you come up with? An empty cliche? And you're a "professional" writer? Lol! Good thing you have that trust fund to "subsidize" your income.

The two funniest parts of the op fiction story is how his wife watched someone steal her phone but nobody was smart enough to call the cops until ghhook showed up and the dude stole the phone then continued to just hang out at the pool. Who the hell is dumb enough to buy these baked "events" clearly designed to justify racism?

This is where READING and COMPREHENSION comes in Moddie..... G says the black kid hit him first.

So, if a black guy robs you, and hits you when you try to retrieve your own property.... according to you, YOU are the one in the wrong. Gotcha.... no wonder this country is fucked. Too many seriously dumb people.

Gosh CG, going straight for my post, I feel special. :lol:

You do realize that Ghook here admitted that he didn't know whether the kid had the phone?

No I did. The phrasing above was not the best, but in a moment of being holy shit what if this kid doesn't have the phone, I'm fucked, so I reached in his pocket and found it.

Can you imagine if Ghook was wrong and didn't find the phone? Even he admits he'd be fucked.

I have no problem with Ghook defending himself after the fight began, I'm just clearly saying that acting the way he did was not rational at all and I'm sure he'd agree.

Also:

Guess who put their hands on someone first? Mad Scientist made the point earlier I was going to make:

You can subdue the perp but you can not take revenge.
Wrong. Unless you are a Cop you can't subdue anyone. That's false imprisonment. I hope OP doesn't get sued.
[

Your twisting what I said. I said I never PERSONALLY saw the kid take the phone, but my wife said she saw him. When I approach the kid I never thought in a million years it was going to end up in a fight. Then after everything happened and the police arrived. I freaked out and thought what if this kid didn't have it. That is when I checked his pockets. However, that is moot point, since he had it.

According to you, you can't confront anyone unless you see the item in clear site? :confused:

You clearly didn't read it, because you think the kid took the first shot. As soon as Ghook put his hands on the kid, it was his fault for that fight.

I have no idea why you think this is a race thing for me. I'm white, am I racist against my own race? I know there have been rumors around here lately that I'm African American but they're not true. :lol:

Don't act like you don't care though or weren't trying to make a point. Otherwise you wouldn't of brought it up in the first place.

And I'm sure you would of been yelling, but your husband would of been wrong like Ghook was if he did the same thing. Like Mad Scientist said, that's false imprisonment. Even TM made a more logical point in this thread by saying she or him or both of them should of gathered witnesses. Or at the very least, call the cops and then when they arrive, point out the kid. It's not like this is a very difficult thing to do.

Ghook acted irrationally and he paid the price for it.

Lol......that's what you come up with? An empty cliche? And you're a "professional" writer? Lol! Good thing you have that trust fund to "subsidize" your income.

Always low class, welcome to my ignore list, have fun their with Shogun!

Always low class, welcome to my ignore list, have fun their with Shogun!

You invent a completely fictional story where your wife is the poor white victim of theft by a black guy, you show up to be the big bad hero, and the cops are corrupt for being PC but.......others are low class. Rotfl! Fuck off you racist useless ****.

In the op version the claim was "we found" the phone in the kid's pocket. Later on that changes to "I found" the phone. The weird part is.....why didn't you just call your wife's phone you fucking lying ****.

It's beyond description that some racists are so sad in their pool of hate they drown themselves in fantasies and get mad when someone blows the whistle.

Forum List

Back