Will Trump be first U.S. president to be impeached and convicted?

Will Trump be impeached and convicted?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Too early to know (will depend on public opinion during Senate trial)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
If he is impeached during an election year, you do know pay back will be coming for generations, right?

They better open their eyes
Do you know the date Ukraine knew aid was being with held? Please share

We know that the President of Ukraine stated he did not want to become a pawn in the 2020 U.S. election. We know that Trump made the phone call on July 25, 2019 and meeting Trump at the White House conditional on investigating Biden and the 2016 election.

Finally, the President of Ukraine knew on the July 25, 2019 call that aid was being withheld because he asked about it. That's when Trump mentions that he needs a favor!

How would I know for sure?
Well that’s kind of an important for a quid pro quo accusation lol

Funny. I think you're looking for the Conspiracy Theory forum. This isn't it.
So you don’t have the quo lol

Do you have a comprehension problem?

Acting Ukraine Ambassador Bill Taylor testified to the House that the president held up military aid to Ukraine until it agreed to investigate Joe Biden.

Top Diplomat Confirms There Was Quid Pro Quo Demand In Trump's Ukraine Call

And was this testimony made public? No it was not, we can only take the word of people who have already proved they are conniving. So yes we all have a comprehension problem. I cant comprehend how the Democrats are so F'ing corrupt that we cant have an open hearing. Secret testimony, secret witnesses.... and every time the Democrats open their mouth its a distortion. Go no further than Schifts word by word account of the phone call transcript and you can see how honorable they are to get things right.

Duh, Trump released the "partial" transcript - not Schiff.

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

Read the full transcript here.

All you have right now are selective leaks from the Pencil Necked Geek.

Although the real problem that the D's have in their witch hunt is no way to get to 67 "aye"votes in the Senate.

Not necessarily true. Plus even if they don't get to 67, a majority of the Senate voting to convict Trump will be damaging enough.

Acting Ukraine Ambassador Bill Taylor testified to the House that the president held up military aid to Ukraine until it agreed to investigate Joe Biden.

Did someone tell bill Taylor he said that? Because in the same hearing he told ratcliff something else lol

Sounds like Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe may be spreading fake news.

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

What law did trump break??

The partial transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine's president cleared that up. Trump wanted a "favor".

The Transcript did not say he asked for Dirt to be made up on Biden. I was told by Schiff thats what the transcript said, I was told by Schiff the President of Ukraine was told not to get back to him until he did.

I want to see where it says so in the transcript. I dont see any of that in the Transcript But I do see secret witnesses, one part of congress not sharing information with the other, an obstructive Democrat congress who has already made it known long ago they want Trump removed... then lo and behold they get a CIA official to be a whistle blower.
What we have here is a set up, and an abuse of the impeachment process. These people in congress need to be thrown out on their ass.

Trump can't be asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent for and upcoming election. Its against Federal Election Commission laws.

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

The partial transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine's president cleared that up. Trump wanted a "favor".
What was the Quo ? Lol oppps

From the OP link:

1. Taylor described an explicit quid pro quo.
Mr. Taylor said he was told by Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the European Union, that military aid for Ukraine and an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine were contingent on the Ukrainians announcing that they were investigating a company, Burisma, that had hired Hunter Biden, the son of Joseph R. Biden Jr. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, helped convey the demands, he said.

By mid-July it was becoming clear to me that the meeting President Zelensky wanted was conditioned on the investigations of Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections. It was also clear that this condition was driven by the irregular policy channel I had come to understand was guided by Mr. Giuliani.

Later in his statement he said,

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelensky was dependent on a public announcement of investigations — in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelensky “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.
So what date did Ukraine know that the aid was being upheld until they investigated ??

They knew before the July 25, 2019 phone call!

Theoretically, its up to Shifty Schiff to prove his case as to what Ukraine knew and when did they know it.

President Trump doesn't have to prove his innocence

Although , I'm not naive, I know the D's are going to push forward to try to take out President Trump regardless of "evidence".

Both Rudy and Bill Taylor told the Ukrainians what Trump wanted and what they had to do in order to get further security aid. The President of Ukraine asked about the Javelin Missiles in the phone call on July 25, 2019. So at a minimum, but July 25, 2019, they knew security aid was being withheld.

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.
The president of Ukraine insists he did not feel pressured by Trump. Schiff lied by embellishing what was in the transcript. Let's see what horrible things Trump has done to the US: Lowered taxes on the Middle Class. Reduced regulations to make it easier for small businesses to get started and improve without tons of red-tape. Placed sanctions on Russia and Iran. Trying to get more control on our southern border via hiring more border patrol agents and building a wall. Rounding up "illegal migrants" that have committed major crimes, incarcerating them and subsequently deporting them. Screen (vet) any foreign national that wants to enter the US, to reduce the likelihood of criminals fleeing prosecution in their own nations, reduce the likelihood of drug cartel members flowing over the border and also try to screen out any potential terrorists. Trying to get foreign nations to reduce or eliminate tariffs on our goods going in to them.
Created "Community Opportunity Zones" in our inner-cities to generate jobs. Got some companies to return to the US for production, because of lowered taxes. Created the second-chance program for the incarcerated. Put our citizens ahead of foreign nations. Trying to get us out of endless wars that are needlessly sacrificing our troops.
Interesting that you would have a MAGA hat and equate it to the president and and equate it to the KKK.
KKK: Founded by a former Confederate General, Dixie Democrat, racist. It's membership consisted of....Democrats.
Jim Crow Laws: Created by the Democrats.

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

The president of Ukraine insists he did not feel pressured by Trump. Schiff lied by embellishing what was in the transcript. Let's see what horrible things Trump has done to the US: Lowered taxes on the Middle Class. Reduced regulations to make it easier for small businesses to get started and improve without tons of red-tape. Placed sanctions on Russia and Iran. Trying to get more control on our southern border via hiring more border patrol agents and building a wall. Rounding up "illegal migrants" that have committed major crimes, incarcerating them and subsequently deporting them. Screen (vet) any foreign national that wants to enter the US, to reduce the likelihood of criminals fleeing prosecution in their own nations, reduce the likelihood of drug cartel members flowing over the border and also try to screen out any potential terrorists. Trying to get foreign nations to reduce or eliminate tariffs on our goods going in to them.
Created "Community Opportunity Zones" in our inner-cities to generate jobs. Got some companies to return to the US for production, because of lowered taxes. Created the second-chance program for the incarcerated. Put our citizens ahead of foreign nations. Trying to get us out of endless wars that are needlessly sacrificing our troops.
Interesting that you would have a MAGA hat and equate it to the president and and equate it to the KKK.
KKK: Founded by a former Confederate General, Dixie Democrat, racist. It's membership consisted of....Democrats.
Jim Crow Laws: Created by the Democrats.

Funny. What would you expect Zelenskyy to say? He desperately needs help fighting Russia.

The Transcript did not say he asked for Dirt to be made up on Biden. I was told by Schiff thats what the transcript said, I was told by Schiff the President of Ukraine was told not to get back to him until he did.

I want to see where it says so in the transcript. I dont see any of that in the Transcript But I do see secret witnesses, one part of congress not sharing information with the other, an obstructive Democrat congress who has already made it known long ago they want Trump removed... then lo and behold they get a CIA official to be a whistle blower.
What we have here is a set up, and an abuse of the impeachment process. These people in congress need to be thrown out on their ass.

Trump can't be asking Ukraine to investigate his political opponent for and upcoming election. Its against Federal Election Commission laws.

Hillary did that against trump in a much more clear and stronger way

Trump will declare martial law and totally stop this crooked govt and lock up the loser democrats

Biden is not the one running against trump

He must win over the other dems and the betters have warren as being the winner

Whereas Hillary did indeed pay to dig up dirt on trump

Foolish lying democrats committing gross hypocrisy that normal people hates with a passion

Biden is not trumps opponent

He could be and betters says it’s warren

But hillary did indeed pay money to dig up fake dirt on her real opponent

This is why democrats are so hated

Total hypocrites and liars

Weren't you wetting your loin cloth over the Mueller investigation as well? You were wrong then and you're wrong now.

So what date did Ukraine know that the aid was being upheld until they investigated ??

So "He heard something"...

And YOU insist that's "proof"???

I heard Injuns regularly get together and "smoke each other's pipes"...

Thanks for confirming that!!!

"Nobody is above the law"

-unless you're a democrat presidential candidate.

Did someone tell bill Taylor he said that? Because in the same hearing he told ratcliff something else lol

Sounds like Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe may be spreading fake news.
That would be you

Of course they can if it’s political opponent is corrupt like Biden

Forum List

Back