Will Trump be first U.S. president to be impeached and convicted?

Will Trump be impeached and convicted?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Too early to know (will depend on public opinion during Senate trial)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

What law did trump break??

The partial transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine's president cleared that up. Trump wanted a "favor".
What was the Quo ? Lol oppps

From the OP link:

1. Taylor described an explicit quid pro quo.
Mr. Taylor said he was told by Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the European Union, that military aid for Ukraine and an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine were contingent on the Ukrainians announcing that they were investigating a company, Burisma, that had hired Hunter Biden, the son of Joseph R. Biden Jr. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, helped convey the demands, he said.

By mid-July it was becoming clear to me that the meeting President Zelensky wanted was conditioned on the investigations of Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections. It was also clear that this condition was driven by the irregular policy channel I had come to understand was guided by Mr. Giuliani.

Later in his statement he said,

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelensky was dependent on a public announcement of investigations — in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelensky “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.
So what date did Ukraine know that the aid was being upheld until they investigated ??

They knew before the July 25, 2019 phone call!
Link? Quote? Evidence??

They knew that Congress had approved it months before.

They knew it hadn't been delivered...with no explanation

They knew that it expired in just 8 weeks

And they knew what Trump wanted

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

Read the full transcript here.

Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.
Just using the cherry-picked "Evidence", hearsay evidence, wild accusations.....is enough to convict Trump.

Course that would be true for anyone....including Jesus of Nazareth.
He was treated in pretty much the same manner.
The only difference is Jesus was at least given an opportunity to defend himself.
Trump isn't.

Taylor crumbled under questioning and said Ukraine had NO IDEA ABOUT ANY FUNDING BEING HELD UP

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

The president of Ukraine insists he did not feel pressured by Trump. Schiff lied by embellishing what was in the transcript. Let's see what horrible things Trump has done to the US: Lowered taxes on the Middle Class. Reduced regulations to make it easier for small businesses to get started and improve without tons of red-tape. Placed sanctions on Russia and Iran. Trying to get more control on our southern border via hiring more border patrol agents and building a wall. Rounding up "illegal migrants" that have committed major crimes, incarcerating them and subsequently deporting them. Screen (vet) any foreign national that wants to enter the US, to reduce the likelihood of criminals fleeing prosecution in their own nations, reduce the likelihood of drug cartel members flowing over the border and also try to screen out any potential terrorists. Trying to get foreign nations to reduce or eliminate tariffs on our goods going in to them.
Created "Community Opportunity Zones" in our inner-cities to generate jobs. Got some companies to return to the US for production, because of lowered taxes. Created the second-chance program for the incarcerated. Put our citizens ahead of foreign nations. Trying to get us out of endless wars that are needlessly sacrificing our troops.
Interesting that you would have a MAGA hat and equate it to the president and and equate it to the KKK.
KKK: Founded by a former Confederate General, Dixie Democrat, racist. It's membership consisted of....Democrats.
Jim Crow Laws: Created by the Democrats.

Funny. What would you expect Zelenskyy to say? He desperately needs help fighting Russia.

Let's see if we understand how to approach this. Every piece of information condemning Trump is correct and above reproach while every piece of information exonerating him is a lie. Is that about it?

If he is, US Trump supporters will see your coup for what it is, and we will not forget.

What’s up with these closed hearings? I smell a rat.... lol

If he is impeached, he will be the first President impeached and then reelected.

Impeachment Farce Fools No One:

The media and the left (but I repeat myself) have spent the past three years ridiculing the concept of the “Deep State” and those who subscribe to its existence. We have been told it’s a crazy right-wing conspiracy theory to believe that some public servants, mostly in the fields of intelligence, law enforcement and diplomacy, might cooperate in informal cabals to pursue their preferred policies regardless of who is in power and to protect their fiefdoms from oversight, interference and the executive, legislative and judicial control. To wonder whether some influential people in the federal bureaucracy, connected through a revolving door with the progressive establishment, might have contemplated preventing the election of their bete noire and his removal from office once their initial efforts proved unsuccessful invited accusation of delusion and paranoia.​

This narrative is now officially old and busted. The new and hot one: the Deep State exists and it’s good.

The problem is that for all the left’s constant drumbeat the last three years about “this corrupt and corrupting administration”, Trump’s “excesses”, the “war on science, expertise and facts”, collusion, treason, and so on, the sound and fury signify pretty much nothing. There are no smoking guns, or even non-smoking guns, no evidence, no proof that would stand up anywhere outside the court of the left-wing opinion. And now after three years of baselessly accusing the President of being a Russian agent we have impeachment proceedings without an official vote to commence and without identifying which laws Trump is meant to have broken.​

You could believe the whole “protecting the interests of the American people” shtick if after all this time and the incalculable amount of energy and effort expended on bringing down the President, all those patriotic public servants have been able to show something – anything – for it. So instead of disinterested paragons of civic virtue, it increasingly looks like the federal bureaucracy is full of hard core progressives and liberals who can’t stomach a non-Democrat usurper who doesn’t share their values, ideas and objectives.​

Based on fairness and evidence, no. Based on a mad dog media and Democrats willing to do anything, yes-so we will have to see what wins out.

Only in your dreams lakhota.
You know the one where Trump is removed and Hillary is awarded the Presidency

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

Radcliffe obviously was not listening during the opening statement and 10 hour deposition of Ambassador Taylor....

Trump used his power as President to direct all of his admin to hold back all the aid allotted to the Ukraine and hold up a meeting with the Ukraine gvt until the Ukraine helped Donald Trump With his personal, political goal that would help him in his upcoming 2020 election.... And the President put in his personal campaign lawyer, Giuliani, as the shadow gvt person directing it...

Trumps policy was to hold money and a meeting in DC, until the Ukraine president made a public announcement in the media that he had opened an investigation in to the DNC Server 2016 election and Burisma, preferably with CNN International.

ALL of the above is gvt abuse of power.... whether the Uke President knew about the military aid being held back as well as the meeting in DC or not, matters not... it was a pre planned attempted solicitation/bribe by the President and state dept... for Trump' s own political gain and not in a National Security interest.

Last edited:

Radcliffe obviously was not listening during the opening statement and 10 hour deposition of Ambassador Taylor....

Trump used his power as President to direct all of his admin to hold back all the aid allotted to the Ukraine and hold up a meeting with the Ukraine gvt until the Ukraine helped Donald Trump With his personal, political goal that would help him in his upcoming 2020 election.... And the President put in his personal campaign lawyer, Giuliani, as the shadow gvt person directing it...

Trumps policy was to hold money and a meeting in DC, until the Ukraine president made a public announcement in the media that he had opened an investigation in to the DNC Server 2016 election and Burisma, preferably with CNN International.

ALL of the above is gvt abuse of power.... whether the Uke President knew about the military aid being held back as well as the meeting in DC or not, matters not... it was a pre planned attempted solicitation/bribe by the President and state dept.
But under cross examination from Radcliffe the plaintiff was unable to provide any evidence that Ukraine knew money was being upheld until they completed anything .. which is not quid pro quo ..

It’s trumps job to make sure our tax money isn’t going back in the pockets of Joe Biden son

Extremely important

ALL of the above is gvt abuse of power.... whether the Uke President knew about the military aid being held back as well as the meeting in DC or not, matters not... it was a pre planned attempted solicitation/bribe by the President and state dept.
But under cross examination from Radcliffe the plaintiff was unable to provide any evidence that Ukraine knew money was being upheld until they completed anything .. which is not quid pro quo ..

It’s trumps job to make sure our tax money isn’t going back in the pockets of Joe Biden son

Extremely important
No quid pro quo is necessary, simply the attempt of it, is a crime....

Let's say you want to poison a man, there are 2 cups on the table, you put poison in the one you think he will drink from,

But the man picks up the cup without the poison and drinks from that

So he was not poisoned to death.

Does that mean the man trying to poison and kill the other man did not commit a crime, because the guy didn't die?

OF COURSE NOT.

what evidence? you've seen nothing. so you know nothing and that's because our communist left isn't transparent as is our country. so pray tell, what is it you know?
BTW, 185 reps wanted schitt's censored. that doesn't sound convincing to me for your proclamation. you're just a loser left with a sore asshole.

Here

81GtA06LpeL._SY355_.jpg

Extremely important
No quid pro quo is necessary, simply the attempt of it, is a crime....

Let's say you want to poison a man, there are 2 cups on the table, you put poison in the one you think he will drink from,

But the man picks up the cup without the poison and drinks from that

So he was not poisoned to death.

Does that mean the man trying to poison and kill the other man did not commit a crime, because the guy didn't die?

OF COURSE NOT.
What it means is you are suffering from Trump do rangement syndrome

Forum List

Back