Will Trump be first U.S. president to be impeached and convicted?

Will Trump be impeached and convicted?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Too early to know (will depend on public opinion during Senate trial)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

Read the full transcript here.

Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

Last edited:
If he is impeached during an election year, you do know pay back will be coming for generations, right?

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

What law did trump break??

75285797_1055382161519966_3138596906884661248_n.jpg

I think the only chance Democrats have of winning in 2020 is two things a Pass out bulletproof vest to all the black kids in inner cities run by you Democrats

And 2 .. just stop talking you sound like a bunch of fucking retards Lol

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

The partial transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine's president cleared that up. Trump wanted a "favor".

Will trump be the first president to wake up the men to know the deep state is guilty of high treason ?

Trump
Will
Ignite a world wide men wake up and stop these harmful democrats

Instead a democracy of the wise will come because of a high logic ability test for voting

The partial transcript of Trump's phone call to Ukraine's president cleared that up. Trump wanted a "favor".
What was the Quo ? Lol oppps

Clearly stated in the OP link. Read it...

Thank god for conservative independent news sources on the internet... you democrats might have gotten away with the lynching

Clearly stated in the OP link. Read it...
I did,, word for word.. he was question by Ratcliff, which he stated no Quo.. you kinda need that lol haha

All you have right now are selective leaks from the Pencil Necked Geek.

Although the real problem that the D's have in their witch hunt is no way to get to 67 "aye"votes in the Senate.

From the OP link:

1. Taylor described an explicit quid pro quo.
Mr. Taylor said he was told by Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the European Union, that military aid for Ukraine and an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine were contingent on the Ukrainians announcing that they were investigating a company, Burisma, that had hired Hunter Biden, the son of Joseph R. Biden Jr. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, helped convey the demands, he said.

By mid-July it was becoming clear to me that the meeting President Zelensky wanted was conditioned on the investigations of Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections. It was also clear that this condition was driven by the irregular policy channel I had come to understand was guided by Mr. Giuliani.

Later in his statement he said,

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelensky was dependent on a public announcement of investigations — in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelensky “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.

The Transcript did not say he asked for Dirt to be made up on Biden. I was told by Schiff thats what the transcript said, I was told by Schiff the President of Ukraine was told not to get back to him until he did.

I want to see where it says so in the transcript. I dont see any of that in the Transcript But I do see secret witnesses, one part of congress not sharing information with the other, an obstructive Democrat congress who has already made it known long ago they want Trump removed... then lo and behold they get a CIA official to be a whistle blower.
What we have here is a set up, and an abuse of the impeachment process. These people in congress need to be thrown out on their ass.

From the OP link:

1. Taylor described an explicit quid pro quo.
Mr. Taylor said he was told by Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the European Union, that military aid for Ukraine and an Oval Office meeting between President Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine were contingent on the Ukrainians announcing that they were investigating a company, Burisma, that had hired Hunter Biden, the son of Joseph R. Biden Jr. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, helped convey the demands, he said.

By mid-July it was becoming clear to me that the meeting President Zelensky wanted was conditioned on the investigations of Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections. It was also clear that this condition was driven by the irregular policy channel I had come to understand was guided by Mr. Giuliani.

Later in his statement he said,

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelensky was dependent on a public announcement of investigations — in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelensky “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.
So what date did Ukraine know that the aid was being upheld until they investigated ??

Forum List

Back