Will Trump be first U.S. president to be impeached and convicted?

Will Trump be impeached and convicted?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Too early to know (will depend on public opinion during Senate trial)

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
It’s trumps job to make sure our tax money isn’t going back in the pockets of Joe Biden son

Extremely important
Sure..... Biden no longer worked for Burisma, and why would the requirement of making a public announcement of them investigating be necessary as part of the favor?

And why Giuliani shenanigans over there with the 3 crooks with Russian mob connections?

And the Crowdstrike conspiracy was debunked many times over...

And why we're these 2 things of the past as the ONLY alleged corruption concerns?

You know why, I know why, everyone awake knows why.

You Trumpsters can't bull crud your way out of this one.... No matter how hard you try...

It’s trumps job to make sure our tax money isn’t going back in the pockets of Joe Biden son

Extremely important
Sure..... Biden no longer worked for Burisma, and why would the requirement of making a public announcement of them investigating be necessary as part of the favor?

And why Giuliani shenanigans over there with the 3 crooks with Russian mob connections?

And the Crowdstrike conspiracy was debunked many times over...

And why we're these 2 things of the past as the ONLY alleged corruption concerns?

You know why, I know why, everyone awake knows why.

You Trumpsters can't bull crud your way out of this one.... No matter how hard you try...
Are you sure that connection has been severed? I don’t .. and trump is looking in to it! Thank god!

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

Read the full transcript here.
Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

What law did trump break??
Radcliffe obviously was not listening during the opening statement and 10 hour deposition of Ambassador Taylor....

Trump used his power as President to direct all of his admin to hold back all the aid allotted to the Ukraine and hold up a meeting with the Ukraine gvt until the Ukraine helped Donald Trump With his personal, political goal that would help him in his upcoming 2020 election.... And the President put in his personal campaign lawyer, Giuliani, as the shadow gvt person directing it...

Trumps policy was to hold money and a meeting in DC, until the Ukraine president made a public announcement in the media that he had opened an investigation in to the DNC Server 2016 election and Burisma, preferably with CNN International.

ALL of the above is gvt abuse of power.... whether the Uke President knew about the military aid being held back as well as the meeting in DC or not, matters not... it was a pre planned attempted solicitation/bribe by the President and state dept.
But under cross examination from Radcliffe the plaintiff was unable to provide any evidence that Ukraine knew money was being upheld until they completed anything .. which is not quid pro quo ..

Extremely important
No quid pro quo is necessary, simply the attempt of it, is a crime....

Let's say you want to poison a man, there are 2 cups on the table, you put poison in the one you think he will drink from,

But the man picks up the cup without the poison and drinks from that

So he was not poisoned to death.

Does that mean the man trying to poison and kill the other man did not commit a crime, because the guy didn't die?

OF COURSE NOT.

I agree.

Just the evidence that is being publicly reported seems overwhelming that Trump clearly committed multiple impeachable offenses. Just imagine what we don't yet know. I have no doubt that Trump will be impeached - but will he make history by being the first U.S. president convicted and removed from office?

Here is a detailed and easy to read copy of Ambassador Bill Taylor's 15-page opening statement that clearly shows quid pro quo:

Rep. Ratcliffe: Ambassador Taylor again today I found him to be forthright. He had very strong opinions on Donald Trump’s approach to foreign policy. But again the mainstream media reporting that he provided evidence of a quid pro quo involving military aid is false. I questioned him directly on that. Under Adam Schiff’s rules I can’t tell you what he said but I can tell you what he didn’t say. Neither he or any other witness has provided testimony that the Ukrainians were aware that military aide was being withheld. You can’t have a quid pro quo with no quo!

Radcliffe obviously was not listening during the opening statement and 10 hour deposition of Ambassador Taylor....

Trump used his power as President to direct all of his admin to hold back all the aid allotted to the Ukraine and hold up a meeting with the Ukraine gvt until the Ukraine helped Donald Trump With his personal, political goal that would help him in his upcoming 2020 election.... And the President put in his personal campaign lawyer, Giuliani, as the shadow gvt person directing it...

Trumps policy was to hold money and a meeting in DC, until the Ukraine president made a public announcement in the media that he had opened an investigation in to the DNC Server 2016 election and Burisma, preferably with CNN International.

ALL of the above is gvt abuse of power.... whether the Uke President knew about the military aid being held back as well as the meeting in DC or not, matters not... it was a pre planned attempted solicitation/bribe by the President and state dept.
But under cross examination from Radcliffe the plaintiff was unable to provide any evidence that Ukraine knew money was being upheld until they completed anything .. which is not quid pro quo ..

Extremely important

Let's say you want to poison a man, there are 2 cups on the table, you put poison in the one you think he will drink from,

Does that mean the man trying to poison and kill the other man did not commit a crime, because the guy didn't die?

OF COURSE NOT.

I agree.
Moscow Mitch ain't convicting him of nothin. LOL

Extremely important

OF COURSE NOT.

I agree.
Moscow Mitch ain't convicting him of nothin. LOL

He may end up not having much choice.

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

TDS, you haz it.

I mean if vegas bothered to put odds on it would have to be astronomical against him getting impeached.

This elitist term 'impeach' really means untouchable

It keeps getting thrown around like it's got clout

but it's all political theater aimed at those above the law , by those below it

~S~

William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, delivered testimony to impeachment investigators on Tuesday that described an effort by President Trump to withhold aid for Ukraine until the country’s leader agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals. Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.

Read six takeaways from Mr. Taylor’s testimony.
I’m already looking forward to what he’ll accomplish in his second term with a majority in the house and senate.

The democrats will not try to remove Trump when the election is a year away and the economy is strong. They just want a campaign issue. Now, if by some miracle they hold the House, they'll redouble the hysteria, desperate to remove him. Of course, if they impeach and don't remove him, it's as good as a not guilty and they've lost all the faux outrage.

They're running a dangerous long shot gamble.

Trump will be the first president to take down a crooked system

Martial law is coming

And trump has the power

The men

The democrats will not try to remove Trump when the election is a year away and the economy is strong. They just want a campaign issue. Now, if by some miracle they hold the House, they'll redouble the hysteria, desperate to remove him. Of course, if they impeach and don't remove him, it's as good as a not guilty and they've lost all the faux outrage.

They're running a dangerous long shot gamble.

Yes that long shot gamble has now cost all democrats and all fake media to be totally stopped with martial law

Forum List

Back