Will The Republicans Ever Figure Out Why They Lost

72526_521770554511481_1269976406_n.jpg

Quit making excuses.
The GObP lost because of their platform.
Quit blaming everything else.

The media has tricked the majority of Republicans into believing they lost because of the minority vote. Anyone who has analyzed the results of the election knows that is not true.....but for some reason the Republican Party seems unable or unwilling to tell their people how Romney really lost the election.

If they hope to win next time or even if they just wish to insure they still exist as a party next time....they need to get honest with their fellow party members.

A major fight is shaping up regarding which faction will control the party. I do not expect the true conservatrives to win this fight. My opinion is that the true conservatives need to form their own party.

Did the radical left ever figure out why the democrats lost the congressional majority in a stunning landslide two years ago and republicans kept the majority through the Obama re-election? You almost gotta laugh about a radical leftie's opinion about conservative republicans.

The media has tricked the majority of Republicans into believing they lost because of the minority vote. Anyone who has analyzed the results of the election knows that is not true.....but for some reason the Republican Party seems unable or unwilling to tell their people how Romney really lost the election.

If they hope to win next time or even if they just wish to insure they still exist as a party next time....they need to get honest with their fellow party members.

A major fight is shaping up regarding which faction will control the party. I do not expect the true conservatrives to win this fight. My opinion is that the true conservatives need to form their own party.

Did the radical left ever figure out why the democrats lost the congressional majority in a stunning landslide two years ago and republicans kept the majority through the Obama re-election? You almost gotta laugh about a radical leftie's opinion about conservative republicans.

The radical left never gets what it wants.

The Democrats under Obama won two Presidential elections.:eusa_clap:

Here is why the Republicans lost. The would stop this
President Barack Obama has in my opinion created a dependent America which in turn gives him power with a big part of the American people. A bigger percentage of Americans than ever are dependent on welfare food stamps and unemployment. The Republican Party and Conservatives threaten this way of life there for Americans like President Obama. The dependency power is a strangle hold on Americas future. As of November 15th 2012 there were 4,300,000 Americans on welfare. There are also 46,700,000 Americans on food stamps. To continue the trend there are 5, 600,000 on unemployment insurance. These numbers help prove my point about President Obamas power in Washington and he has plans to keep it. We all know President Obama has a distain for the rich or the top one or two wage earners in America.

President Barack Obama has in my opinion created a dependent America which in turn gives him power with a big part of the American people. A bigger percentage of Americans than ever are dependent on welfare food stamps and unemployment. The Republican Party and Conservatives threaten this way of life there for Americans like President Obama. The dependency power is a strangle hold on Americas future. As of November 15th 2012 there were 4,300,000 Americans on welfare. There are also 46,700,000 Americans on food stamps. To continue the trend there are 5, 600,000 on unemployment insurance. These numbers help prove my point about President Obamas power in Washington and he has plans to keep it. We all know President Obama has a distain for the rich or the top one or two wage earners in America.

nope, no disdain. that is a myth.. asking people to pay more equals disdain?

:eusa_clap:

More people voting equals conservatives losing. Suppress the vote is your only way to win

BUT YOU said it!!! THE MEDIA!!!

FACE THESE FACTS!
The Media influenced voters.
85% of the MSM donated to Democrats!

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative.
On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.

Folks... with the MSM showing MORE NEGATIVES stories about Romney and LESS negative stories about Obama...DUH!!!

With editors like NewsWeek's Thomas calling Obama a "god"... and Thomas admitting 85% of the media is biased against GOP favoring Democrats...
FOLKS come on! YOU are like the GOP leaders who still obviously think the MSM is fair and balanced!!!

Yup, it was all MSM's fault! What a crazy stupid comment. The common sense Republican knows that we cannot win with yahoos like Cain, Perry, Bachmann, Palin, Santorum, Gingrich, etc, with all the hate speech.

Women and minorities made it clear flatly they will not vote for the GOP if it does not change.

The Republican Party will never win again nationally unless it wholeheartedly stops denial and whole heartedly reaches out to serve the entire changing demographic of our nation.

I could not disagree more. You have bought into the media spin.

Actually, he's spot on. Moderates are leaving the Republican Party in droves. It's going to get ugly at this rate. I am just one of many who left the Republican Party due to the far right having complete control of the party and its agenda. The far right doesn't even want any moderates, so why stay? Fuck the far right. They're going to get the slow death they so deserve. Honestly, the Republican Party is on the verge of becoming irrelevant on the national level.

The only number that seems scary is that of those on food stamps. Here is the issue with that; first of all it includes all the children, senior citizens, and the disabled. Secondly, about 40% of people receiving foods stamps either work or are in a family where there is a main bread winner who works. Unfortunately, they just don't make enough money. As an example, we can look to military families who are on food stamps.

We already know why. We refuse to give people free crap and tax payer's money for no reason.

I have no doubt that many, even most, Republicans know they have to marginalize their loons, those who allow the Democrats to make easy caricatures of the party. But the loons have enough influence to keep the pragmatic Republicans at arm's length.

Before they even work on their messaging (which will be crucial), before they even make final decisions on their platform, the GOP needs to find a way to keep their loons out of the spotlight. From "I'm not a witch" to "she's a slut", from "legitimate rape" to blaming God for earthquakes & hurricanes (and the list of examples goes on), the loons are making this pretty easy for the Dems.

I have no doubt that many, even most, Republicans know they have to marginalize their loons, those who allow the Democrats to make easy caricatures of the party. But the loons have enough influence to keep the pragmatic Republicans at arm's length.

Before they even work on their messaging (which will be crucial), before they even make final decisions on their platform, the GOP needs to find a way to keep their loons out of the spotlight. From "I'm not a witch" to "she's a slut", from "legitimate rape" to blaming God for earthquakes & hurricanes (and the list of examples goes on), the loons are making this pretty easy for the Dems.

You're kidding right? Loons have nothing to do with it, hell if that was the case the dems wouldn't have won, or do you not know who the VP is?

Gay marrige, and free birth control, means more than a good economy? We see what liberals are worried about.

There is no reason why you cannot have gay marriage, free birth control, and a good economy, which is what liberals want. You just want people to live by your rules. This is one of the reasons the Republicans lost.

Will The Republicans Ever Figure Out Why They Lost

simple explanation...

Democrats can get away with saying the stupidest things imaginable... and still get elected...

but Republicans can't...

I know it's not fair, but that's simply the way it is...

so the GOP has to somehow figure out a way to keep the dumb fuckers in their ranks from speaking in public...

This is one of the stupidest posts imaginable.

The Democrats list the majority because stupid people believed the Republicans' and medias' lies.

He created a dependant America in less than 4 years? My, what a powerful man!

BUT YOU said it!!! THE MEDIA!!!

FACE THESE FACTS!
The Media influenced voters.
85% of the MSM donated to Democrats!

According to Pew, “42% of the character narrative” about Obama was positive on mainstream networks such as ABC, NBC, and CBS while 58% was negative.
On the other hand, only 29 percent of the narrative on Governor Romney was positive while 71 percent was negative.

Folks... with the MSM showing MORE NEGATIVES stories about Romney and LESS negative stories about Obama...DUH!!!

With editors like NewsWeek's Thomas calling Obama a "god"... and Thomas admitting 85% of the media is biased against GOP favoring Democrats...
FOLKS come on! YOU are like the GOP leaders who still obviously think the MSM is fair and balanced!!!

Yup. The media ran with the dog on the roof and the non existant war on women and the tax the "evil" rich mantra.

They sure didn't run with the economy and UE or Benghazi. They sure didn't run with anything that would put that fuck in the WH in a bad light.

People bought it. Dumb voters who don't have a clue whats going on in the country. As long as their little world rolls along with no problems, they could care.

Of course those dumb voters are gonna find out when Obamacare hits the pocketbooks and UE goes up because companies aren't hiring and are laying off. They also don't seem to realize that those that can't pay will be "subsidized" with their hard earned tax dollars. Gotta wonder at all the dummies in this country who can't see the forrest for the trees. Idiots.

Hope those dumb voters enjoy the next four years. Hope we all have deep pocketbooks cause we are gonna need em to support that fucks bs.

To bad those of us who can see the big picture will have to suffer along with em.

:lol:
we love how you all have "figured" out why Republicans lost

We already know why we lost. It's because the number of ignorant and lazy Americans now outnumbers the number of smart and productive Americans. Fact.

Forum List

Back