Will The Republicans Ever Figure Out Why They Lost

The media has tricked the majority of Republicans into believing they lost because of the minority vote. Anyone who has analyzed the results of the election knows that is not true.....but for some reason the Republican Party seems unable or unwilling to tell their people how Romney really lost the election.

If they hope to win next time or even if they just wish to insure they still exist as a party next time....they need to get honest with their fellow party members.

A major fight is shaping up regarding which faction will control the party. I do not expect the true conservatrives to win this fight. My opinion is that the true conservatives need to form their own party.

What's the point in forming a new party?

Conservatives have always lived in anger about and in fear of CHANGE and they always will.

That's why the Republicans are known as the Party of NO, the party of guns and bibles, and the Party of war.

Until the conservatives understand that the world is changing around them, through science and technology, through changing demographics, they will continue to lag behind. I don't see them ever doing that.

The media has tricked the majority of Republicans into believing they lost because of the minority vote. Anyone who has analyzed the results of the election knows that is not true.....but for some reason the Republican Party seems unable or unwilling to tell their people how Romney really lost the election.

If they hope to win next time or even if they just wish to insure they still exist as a party next time....they need to get honest with their fellow party members.

A major fight is shaping up regarding which faction will control the party. I do not expect the true conservatrives to win this fight. My opinion is that the true conservatives need to form their own party.

Conservatives have always lived in anger about and in fear of CHANGE and they always will.

That's why the Republicans are known as the Party of NO, the party of guns and bibles, and the Party of war.

Until the conservatives understand that the world is changing around them, through science and technology, through changing demographics, they will continue to lag behind. I don't see them ever doing that.

:lol:
crack me up

:lol:
crack me up

Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Todd Akin, Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachman, Rush Limbaugh, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle, Ann Coulter, Richard Mourdock et al. crack me up.

Will The Republicans Ever Figure Out Why They Lost?

if they do, they'll be in for a rude awakening to undeniable demographic facts making them the Incredibly Shrinking Party.

If they do figure it out, it will be too late

Republicans will pop up and say......We are not THOSE Republicans.....we are kinder and gentler Republicans

Trust us

Forum List

Back