Will Dallas Cowboys win the NFC East in 2014?

Sure, they have the talent.

But do they have the team?

They could have a team if they 'jell' during the season, focusing on winning, in the zone, so to speak, but Captain Jerry "I Own da Boat" Jones wont let the head coach lead the team. It's Jerry's team, win or lose and that is mostly lose.

You think he is regretting that pass on Manziel in the draft now?

They could have a team if they 'jell' during the season, focusing on winning, in the zone, so to speak, but Captain Jerry "I Own da Boat" Jones wont let the head coach lead the team. It's Jerry's team, win or lose and that is mostly lose.

Manziel? I truly have no idea what JJ feels about that.

But the team had a great front line for the first time on offense in years, and the 49ers were playing a weak secondary, and the boys still managed to give it up.

Jason Garrett: I would fire him. I would have done it the season end after he froze his own kicker on a time out. The rumor is that Garrett was in his office with the door locked and Baily screaming at him through it.

Another 8 and 8 or worse gets rid of Garrett and possible the unloading of Romo, which would be a real mistake.

I don't have any answers as long as JJ is owner and general manager.

Manziel? I truly have no idea what JJ feels about that.

But the team had a great front line for the first time on offense in years, and the 49ers were playing a weak secondary, and the boys still managed to give it up.

Jason Garrett: I would fire him. I would have done it the season end after he froze his own kicker on a time out. The rumor is that Garrett was in his office with the door locked and Baily screaming at him through it.

Another 8 and 8 or worse gets rid of Garrett and possible the unloading of Romo, which would be a real mistake.

I don't have any answers as long as JJ is owner and general manager.

Today's loss was directly a result of horrible decisions by Romo.

The rest of the Cowgirls actually played plenty good enough to win.

Three interceptions was just too much adversity to overcome and they were not just bad bounces. Dallas needs to find a more dependable QB.

After watching them play today it is obvious they will lose as many times this season as Romo wants them to. It is equally as clear that nothing Tony does can get himself benched. I remember a time when a QB playing that badly would get himself replaced. Tony must have some hella photos or videos of Jerry Jones in the process of Coitus delecti with an underage human partner or an animal.

Forum List

Back