Will Dallas Cowboys win the NFC East in 2014?

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
On today's ESPN's First Take, Skip Bayless said the Cowboys could win 10 games and win the NFC East division. Do you believe him?

They still have the best QB in the division and was one game away from winning the division last season. Don't act like the other teams are so much better

With almost a certainty, the Cowgirls will wind the NFC East this year..............In some alternate reality. I mean, there are literally billions of chances it could happen!

Just not here.

Cowboys win the division? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The cowgals are going to break records this year! Lots and lots of defensive records! :laugh:
well that division IS weak,if not for the eagles i would say yes they do.

Look at the other two teams. The Giants. a team where the quarterback is so afraid to take a hit he just thows the ball up in the air for interceptions not even throwing it away on the sidelines.

as good as the defense is,when they are on the filed all day long because of a three and out offense,they have nothing left by halftime.

then there is the redskins. shannahan pretty much has made the career of RG3 in question by letting him go back into that playoff game and getting himself seriously hurt.thats all on shannahan. Because of him,RG3 is playing on one leg now.They are trying to make him into a pocket passer because of his injury and he is uncomfortable in the pocket. that is not his game.

so if not for the eagels,i would say they did win the division but get serious,the cowboys beating out the eagles? now that is some funny stuff alright.i totally agree.

Dallas will finish 8-8 or less. Philadelphia should win the division, Dallas will score a lot of touchdowns but will allow a lot.

Forum List

Back