Will Anti Mormonism be a factor in this Election?

An evangelical Christian will vote for a Christian mormon with the same values before an anti American secularist that despises Christian values.

Would that be Christian values like

Taking care of the poor?

Not worshipping MOney before God?

Taking care of the sick and the needy?

You know THOSE Christian values.

Or did Christian Values get redefined as "Stuffing your mouth full of bad fried chicken so you can show how much you hate Gay people."

It didn't matter that obama is a muslim, so I say no.

Mormons aren't known the world over for the cold blooded killing, bombing and wholesale slaughter of innocent men, women and children like muslims are.

I'll take a mormon over a muslim any day of the week.

Last edited:
An evangelical Christian will vote for a Christian mormon with the same values before an anti American secularist that despises Christian values.

Taking care of the poor?

Or did Christian Values get redefined as "Stuffing your mouth full of bad fried chicken so you can show how much you hate Gay people."

Yes. Of course, take care of the sick and needy. The 215 lb, " car thief buffed out in the prison gym wouldn't qualify as sick or needy. Neither would the woman with 15 children demanding to know who was going to take care of her.

Being lazy does not qualify as needy and drug addiction is not the same as sick.

On the way to the freeway there is beggar with a sign and a dog. The sign says "Beg or steal, it's your choice". This has replaced all the work for food signs that we used to see. Working is just so undignified.

It didn't matter that obama is a muslim, so I say no.

Mormons aren't known the world over for the cold blooded killing, bombing and wholesale slaughter of innocent men, women and children like muslims are.

I'll take a mormon over a muslim any day of the week.

Obama isn't a muslim... he's just black. I can see where you might get confused there.

As for Mormon innocence, I'd suggest you look up "Mountain Meadows Massacre"...

Taking care of the poor?

Yes. Of course, take care of the sick and needy. The 215 lb, " car thief buffed out in the prison gym wouldn't qualify as sick or needy. Neither would the woman with 15 children demanding to know who was going to take care of her.

Being lazy does not qualify as needy and drug addiction is not the same as sick.

Okay, let's look at those two extreme examples you've given. Doesn't really describe the millions who are tragically on government assistance thanks to the GOP/Wealthy's 30 year war on the middle class, but let's look at them.

Again, I should point out that we lock up 2 million people and the other G-7 industrialized nations all lock up less than 100,000. And oddly enough, Prison Industries are one of the biggest growth industries in this country. Some asshole getting rich, that's the Republican way not the Christian Way. So, yeah, the 215 lb car theif who is probably unemployable after being given a sentence like that... I guess he is a problem. What is your solution?

Same thing with the woman with 15 kids. Who decided that we weren't going to let her get publicly funded abortions or publicly funded birth control and you can't even talk about sex education in her public school without mentioning abstinance, which only works for the ugly.

Now, yeah, Jesus would say, you shouldn't steal cars or have babies out of wedlock. But he also wouldn't say, "Fuck 'em, Mitt needs a new Polo Pony."

She didn't make those 15 babies....you did...... ?

Well, not unless the paternity test comes back..... :eusa_shifty:

But anyway. Anyone who is having 15 kids out of wedlock has some serious issues... and that's not the government fault because we don't have a legal way of stopping her.

She'd have 15 kids if the government supported them or not.

And letting the kids starve is not the "Christian" thing to do, is it?

But anyway. Anyone who is having 15 kids out of wedlock has some serious issues... and that's not the government fault because we don't have a legal way of stopping her.

But you said WE didnt let her get publicly funded abortions or birth control....so it is not her fault ......she didnt make them....we did ?

But you said WE didnt let her get publicly funded abortions or birth control....so it is not her fault ......she didnt make them....we did ?

Again, you are the assholes who think women should be breeding machines whether they want to be or not... don't whine when someone actually does it and comes to you with a bill.

Again, you are the assholes who think women should be breeding machines whether they want to be or not... don't whine when someone actually does it and comes to you with a bill.

I understand your point. Those women are powerless over their own reproductive lives and absent the providing and intervening hand of Gov they are like rabbits.

I understand your point. Those women are powerless over their own reproductive lives and absent the providing and intervening hand of Gov they are like rabbits.

You never understand the point.

Which is a large part of the problem.

Let's concede for the sake of argument that the woman with 15 kids has some serious issues. In that she likes pregnancy and enjoys it. Some women do.

But let's talk about the one who hasn't got any kids yet.

You've fed her bullshit in HS about Absitinance (ask Bristol Palin how well that works), cut funding to Planned Parenthood and told her employer they can refuse to pay for her birth control if their invisible sky friend tells them no.

Oh, yeah, and get this... Paid medical leave and a garuntee she'll get her job back after pregnancy... fuggitabutit!

Government is about policies... and the policies you advocate are less likely to get the results you desire...

You never understand the point.

Which is a large part of the problem.

Let's concede for the sake of argument that the woman with 15 kids has some serious issues. In that she likes pregnancy and enjoys it. Some women do.

But let's talk about the one who hasn't got any kids yet.

You've fed her bullshit in HS about Absitinance (ask Bristol Palin how well that works), cut funding to Planned Parenthood and told her employer they can refuse to pay for her birth control if their invisible sky friend tells them no.

Oh, yeah, and get this... Paid medical leave and a garuntee she'll get her job back after pregnancy... fuggitabutit!

Government is about policies... and the policies you advocate are less likely to get the results you desire...

Ok so forget about the woman with 15 kids, she now likes to be pregnant........

But the woman who got an abstinence lesson in high school, reduced government funding to planned parenthood and her employer wont pay for birth control.... her pregnancy is our fault ?

I have never seen Romney put his religion before us either, and he was my governor when I lived in Massachusetts, but my question is more about the Evangelicals that have been told never to accept Mormonism....or a Morman in the Whitehouse...(sure they also have been told never to accept an atheist as well....)

Of course it will be a factor, just how much no one can know. Evangelicals are certainly not going to vote for Obama instead. Most likely they will hold their nose and vote for him anyway, after all, he is the nominee for the godly republican party and so must not be questioned on those grounds lest god smite them for lack of faith in holy republicanism.
see, I thought that as well...about holding the nose and flipping the key for romney but then there is this, coming from the evangelicals...

'Mormonism's Temple of Doom: 2012 Election Alert' thoroughly informs us as to what this religion truly believes coming from Schnoebelen who was once a Mormon. At the end we demonstrate how the Bible forbids us to support a Mormon for any office.
these guys are saying the bible forbids them to vote for him....????

(Note, I have not read the book or seen the DVD to know all of why they would not support a Mormon )

You got to remember who you are dealing with. Fundamentalist christians do not accept Mormons as a christian faith.

They are of course, correct. I don't believe there is a mainline Christian denomination that believes Mormons can be called Christian. They are also correct but aren't willing to push the point.

Anyone that gets into the Book of Mormon and the Pearl of Great Price (the real origin of Mormon faith) can not possibly believe Mormons qualify as Christians. The Book of Mormon makes the Bible look like a fact checked documentary.

That is just fact. Read it sometime. Not exactly a page turner but worth the time.

Ok so forget about the woman with 15 kids, she now likes to be pregnant........

But the woman who got an abstinence lesson in high school, reduced government funding to planned parenthood and her employer wont pay for birth control.... her pregnancy is our fault ?

NOw you're getting it, I was starting to think you are a bit retarded.

Don't give a person the oppurtunities to succeed, you shouldn't be surprised when they fail..

Anti-Mormonism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
After seeing 2-3 threads already about the Black Pastors being against Obama's position on Gay Marriage, and thinking back to 2008, what they were saying about Jeremiah Wright and his church, it got me wondering about what the Fundamentalist/ Evangelical Christians were saying about Romney....?

Do you all think this could be a factor that is not being calculated in the picture right now?

I did a google on it and lots to be found..... mind you, these are groups that do NOT in any way, support Obama...yet I am reading things like this and seeing books like this being promoted on Fundamental religious sites:

[SIZE=+3]Mormonism Unmasked 2012[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
This year, 2012, is shaping up to be the 'Year of the Mormon', as a Mormon is set to capture the Presidential Republican nomination. How are genuine Christians to vote? We can't stand Obama, and Romney is a highly-ranked member of a pagan religion. Do we "hold our noses" and vote for the 'lesser of two evils', as many are saying?​
Bill Schnoebelen, former Satanist/Mormon/Freemason, provides the authoritative answer!​

'A Mormon President' proves that Mormon leadership has had an obsession for gaining control over our government since the days of Brigham Young, 150 years ago. That obsession can turn tragic for American Christians should a Mormon ever wield the powers of the White House.

'Throne of Fools' proves that there is no difference between Democrat and Republican, Obama and Romney. We have not had a real choice for almost 100 years! At the very end, Bill Schnoebelen tells us how he is going to vote.

'Mormonism's Temple of Doom: 2012 Election Alert' DVD thoroughly informs us as to what this religion truly believes coming from Schnoebelen who was once a Mormon. At the end we demonstrate how the Bible forbids us to support a Mormon for any office.
The Cutting Edge - Spiritual Insights Into The New World Order So Startling You'll Never Look At The News The Same Way Again.

I don't think it will matter, BUT that won't stop obama and his folks form stirring it up. race card 'out', religion card? in.

Forum List

Back