Will Anti Mormonism be a factor in this Election?

Ok so forget about the woman with 15 kids, she now likes to be pregnant........

But the woman who got an abstinence lesson in high school, reduced government funding to planned parenthood and her employer wont pay for birth control.... her pregnancy is our fault ?

NOw you're getting it, I was starting to think you are a bit retarded.

Don't give a person the oppurtunities to succeed, you shouldn't be surprised when they fail..

:lol: why yes, becasue $9 is such a burden......

But the woman who got an abstinence lesson in high school, reduced government funding to planned parenthood and her employer wont pay for birth control.... her pregnancy is our fault ?

So other women in those same conditions who don't get pregnant...whose fault is that ?

Don't give a person the oppurtunities to succeed, you shouldn't be surprised when they fail..

:lol: why yes, becasue $9 is such a burden......

If you don't have it, it is...

And if it's no big deal, then the government employers and CHURCHES should have no problem paying for it, either.

So other women in those same conditions who don't get pregnant...whose fault is that ?

Look, Corky, I'm not going to take the time to explain to you where babies come from...

Look, Corky, I'm not going to take the time to explain to you where babies come from...

I get the sense you assign personal accountability based on political expediency.

Sincerely,

Corky

No, Corky, I just realize that if you don't teach kids how their bodies work, they are going to do what comes naturally.

Let's be honest, most of human history, girls got pregnant at 14... This notion of waiting until you are in finish college and get established in a career and you are racing the biological clock is a new one.

So if that's the standard between sucess and poverty, then you give everyone equal access to success.

Last time I looked? Elected officials SWEAR AN OATH to 'Protect and defend the Constitution Of The United States..."

That OATH is solemn. And this relates to 'Mormonism'...HOW exactly?

OP FAIL.

They also swear an oath to to Establish God's Kingdom on Earth.

So if there's an intellectual conflict, which do you think Romney's going to do?

Forum List

Back