Why would a God even need a hell?

Why do Christians need a hell ;; because their religion really needs one.

Why do Christians need a hell ? They need somewhere to dump all the humans they are condemning.

Why do Christians need a hell ? Because their gospel can't save everyone.

God is just. People do evil. Thus they become unclean. Unclean things cannot enter into the presence of God.

So you have two options. You either become clean with the atonement which God provided. Or you don't, so you remain unclean and are held accountable for the evil you do in life and are thus not to enter the presence of God. So clearly there must to be a place set aside away from God for the wicked to dwell. And because God is love, a place away from Him would be the antithesis of love. Since God is the source joy, if you are in a place where there is no joy, you must logically be miserable.

Besides which, why on earth wouldn't you be miserable if you spent your entire life doing evil and were not repentant. How would it be just for say, a mass murderer, to go to a place of pure joy if they don't care to change their ways?

God is just. People do evil. Thus they become unclean. Unclean things cannot enter into the presence of God.

So you have two options. You either become clean with the atonement which God provided. Or you don't, so you remain unclean and are held accountable for the evil you do in life and are thus not to enter the presence of God. So clearly there must to be a place set aside away from God for the wicked to dwell. And because God is love, a place away from Him would be the antithesis of love. Since God is the source joy, if you are in a place where there is no joy, you must logically be miserable.

Besides which, why on earth wouldn't you be miserable if you spent your entire life doing evil and were not repentant. How would it be just for say, a mass murderer, to go to a place of pure joy if they don't care to change their ways?

Christians don't give the options ; because there are no options with God. There is no choice with God ; its his way ;period!

God is the author and finisher

The first and the last

there is no choice in those realities ; it just is .

In him we live , move and have our being ; that is the complete cycle of life ; God is not giving choices , not asking for opinions

and he is serious about our being with him. He has not left that up to us ; that is a serious Christian deception.

Christians will hold on to hell , like a child will hold on to ice cream; they won't let it go because they like it far too much.

They have consumed it ; and it has consumed them.

Christians will hold on to hell , like a child will hold on to ice cream; they won't let it go because they like it far too much.

They have consumed it ; and it has consumed them.
The ice cream?

God does not need a hell, just like he does not need Christians.

I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

The answer is simple. God would need a hell to fool all the suckers into thinking he was something other than a devil. If there is more that you want to know, I have an ebook to suggest to you. Just enter into your browser, "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The solutions."

Last edited:
I have asked myself why a God would need a hell, ( and by hell I mean the Christian version of it). I mean here this great being of life and love , is said to have created a place of eternal misery? And something is just not right with that, because it makes no sense at all. But a lot of things in religion make no sense, but religion rains on humanity, getting all of our consciousness wet in one manner or another.

My view of God, and I don't know God, have never seen him or heard his voice; is a view that I know is already distorted by many things; but I view him as merciful, loving, kind, forgiving, longsuffering, all the things that this Christian hell is not. So I don't think this hell is God's creation, I think the Christians created it. I think this eternal hell punishing is what Christians would do with unbelievers, not God. I think its moreso what the Christians want.

Why would God make an eternal monument out of evil? For what? Why would such a being of great power of change, co-exist with misery forever? Why? I can't see it. I think something is seriously wrong with this myopic view of hell! The powers that exist which can seduce the consciousness of humanity into believing nonsense, is simply stunning.

The answer is simple. God would need a hell to fool all the suckers into thing he was something other than a devil. If there is more that you want to know, I have an ebook to suggest to you. Just enter into your browser, "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The solutions."

I am not interested.

The answer is simple. God would need a hell to fool all the suckers into thing he was something other than a devil. If there is more that you want to know, I have an ebook to suggest to you. Just enter into your browser, "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The solutions."

I am not interested.
Then why are you even talking about this sort of thing.

I am not interested.
Then why are you even talking about this sort of thing.

I hold no interest in bible bashing books.

Hell is a Christian creation; which is based on Christian desire; they want people to go to that place.

The more wickedness I see in the world that goes unpunished with impunity, the more I realize the need for a hell.

The more wickedness I see in the world that goes unpunished with impunity, the more I realize the need for a hell.

You don't understand the root cause for what you are seeing, consequently you do not know what you are talking about.

Given the fact that you think that anyone ever gets away with anything you might as well come right out with it and say that you are an atheist. You see a need for hell? You think someone should burn in flames for an eternity for doing what is evil? You might as well set yourself on fire right now and get used to it. You worship as human being as if he was a god which is a sin worthy of death according to the very book that you claim is the word of God. You mislead others to do the same which makes you twice as fit for hell as anyone that you would love to burn.

Where is your faith? How is it that you do not see the hand of God at work every day wherever you look, the law of God in effect and in full force, people receiving their reward in the very day they do either what is good or what is evil?.

Why do you think that you are so confused? Why do you think that when you look out on the world you do not see evidence of God, no justice, no peace?

Just some accidental misfortune? A bad roll of the dice? And another and another hoping that God will show up one day if you only had enough faith to keep on rolling until you were dead? But then you'll have lots of presents from God for being such an obedient and diligent little boy. Is that what keeps you going like a donkey going after a carrot that he will never get?

Jesus found peace and saw the hand of God at work in the world in which he lived. Whats your excuse for seeing nothing and finding none in this relatively cushy space in time?

How many vats of communion wine have you drank over the decades, how many tons of matzos have you worshipped and eaten and still no peace? Still no signs of God?

How many more decades will it take before it dawns on you that you have been deceived?

Why spend money and get what is not bread? Why give away the fruit of your labor and go unsatisfied?

Last edited:

You don't understand the root cause for what you are seeing, consequently you do not know what you are talking about.

Given the fact that you think that anyone ever gets away with anything you might as well come right out with it and say that you are an atheist. You see a need for hell? You think someone should burn in flames for an eternity for doing what is evil? You might as well set yourself on fire right now and get used to it. You worship as human being as if he was a god which is a sin worthy of death according to the very book that you claim is the word of God. You mislead others to do the same which makes you twice as fit for hell as anyone that you would love to burn.

Where is your faith? How is it that you do not see the hand of God at work every day wherever you look, the law of God in effect and in full force, people receiving their reward in the very day they do either what is good or what is evil?.

Why do you think that you are so confused? Why do you think that when you look out on the world you do not see evidence of God, no justice, no peace?

Just some accidental misfortune? A bad roll of the dice? And another and another hoping that God will show up one day if you only had enough faith to keep on rolling until you were dead? But then you'll have lots of presents from God for being such an obedient and diligent little boy. Is that what keeps you going like a donkey going after a carrot that he will never get?

Jesus found peace and saw the hand of God at work in the world in which he lived. Whats your excuse for seeing nothing and finding none in this relatively cushy space in time?

How many vats of communion wine have you drank over the decades, how many tons of matzos have you worshipped and eaten and still no peace? Still no signs of God?

How many more decades will it take before it dawns on you that you have been deceived?

Why spend money and get what is not bread? Why give away the fruit of your labor and go unsatisfied?

I reckon I've seen enough evil in the world, and tried to reason with it.

Here is my conclusion. The futility of arguing with crazy mind/soul is you can't fix crazy.

They have to go somewhere.

Jesus was the answer, and they nailed him to a cross.

Here is my conclusion. The futility of arguing with crazy mind/soul is you can't fix crazy.

When you argue, what makes you so sure that the other person you are arguing with is the crazy one and you are not?

Have you ever sought proof or confirmation that what you profess to believe is the truth?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back