Why would a God even need a hell?

I hold no need to say it , just wondering why you favor it so much?

Is it possible for you to speak without such language?

You hold no need to say what? What do you think that I favor so much?

What other language would you like for me to speak in?

What the hell are you trying to avoid? lol...

The cursing ; can you converse without cursing?

It depends. You would have to provide a detailed list of words and expressions that you find shocking or offensive for me to examine before I could answer that, and then you would have to avoid being a jerk.

what are the odds of that?

There, not one single curse word that I know of.

Feel any better?

Yes , a bit better. Interesting that you use an insult to give your example. Its like you must tear at a person ; like a cat? Always lashing out in some manner. Like a predator.

You are on a very strange mission to contradict thousands of years of teaching about the reality of hell simply because you have failed to comprehend the metaphor, and even after I agreed with you that what the churches teach about an eternal afterlife place of torment isn't accurate and then explained to you what is you continue to spread lies.

You are every bit as phony and incapable of honest discussion as the people that you have been obsessively deriding.

Now I'm curious. Whats really bothering you?

Have you done something that you feel guilty about that others have said will land you in hell so you are spending day and night desperately trying to convince yourself that it doesn't exist?

To me, that in itself matches perfectly the detailed descriptions of hell.

You want to be healed and assured a place in heaven?

Purify your mind and be refined. Get out of your death bed, stand up, and walk like a man.

I assure you that you will believe in hell in the very day that you get out of it

Well if you think I am phony , I understand your desire to not have speaks with me.

Peace on your journey , Mickiel.

You hold no need to say what? What do you think that I favor so much?

What other language would you like for me to speak in?

What the hell are you trying to avoid? lol...

It depends. You would have to provide a detailed list of words and expressions that you find shocking or offensive for me to examine before I could answer that, and then you would have to avoid being a jerk.

Feel any better?

Yes , a bit better. Interesting that you use an insult to give your example. Its like you must tear at a person ; like a cat? Always lashing out in some manner. Like a predator.

You are on a very strange mission to contradict thousands of years of teaching about the reality of hell simply because you have failed to comprehend the metaphor, and even after I agreed with you that what the churches teach about an eternal afterlife place of torment isn't accurate and then explained to you what is you continue to spread lies.

You are every bit as phony and incapable of honest discussion as the people that you have been obsessively deriding.

Have you done something that you feel guilty about that others have said will land you in hell so you are spending day and night desperately trying to convince yourself that it doesn't exist?

Purify your mind and be refined. Get out of your death bed, stand up, and walk like a man.

I assure you that you will believe in hell in the very day that you get out of it

Well if you think I am phony , I understand your desire to not have speaks with me.

lol....Not so fast sparkie.

Again, you are wrong, I am enjoying this discussion. and there really is no hole in the ground or crevice in the rocks for you to hide in where I can't find you.

I'm still curious as to what you have done that has hobbled you with such guilt...

If you are not a phony, wanna share?

Feel any better?

Again, you are wrong, I am enjoying this discussion. and there really is no hole in the ground or crevice in the rocks for you to hide in where I can't find you.

I'm still curious as to what you have done that has hobbled you with such guilt...

Look , I don't like being called names and being personally insulted; over and over again by someone who does it habitually. But I don't think you realize this , or really care. Your going to talk like you do for life. I hold no interest in being continually abused. And I NEVER insult your personage or curse at you ; so I don't ask what I don't give.

As I have stated , peace on your journey.

Feel any better?

Look , I don't like being called names and being personally insulted; over and over again by someone who does it habitually. But I don't think you realize this , or really care. Your going to talk like you do for life. I hold no interest in being continually abused. And I NEVER insult your personage or curse at you ; so I don't ask what I don't give.

lol....

If you don't want to feel insulted don't make ridiculous claim about things of which you know nothing on a public message board.

Someone is bound to point it out.

lol....

If you don't want to feel insulted don't make ridiculous claim about things of which you know nothing on a public message board.

I don't mind debate , discussion or disagreement , I just grow tired of people constantly cursing at me; its distasteful and irritating. And I think ignorant. No use at all. I don't like it.

I don't like this religious notion of humans being put in some insane status of eternal stupidity for sinning 70 years or less as a human. The punishment does not fit the crime; but in the insane mind of religious humanity , its made to fit. Christ did not suffer on that cross or tree, only for humanity to be made to suffer in some kind of pain pit.

God will punish ,yes ; but his punishment always leads to healing and the beginning of change. The religious people of the world do not know God!

Nobody knows him!

Job 36:26 " Behold God is Great , and we know him not!"

These Christians are running around here mouthing out that they know God and God speaks to them and they have his spirit; they are wells without water ,not really knowing what they are doing.

They don't know a thing about God.

lol....

I don't mind debate , discussion or disagreement , I just grow tired of people constantly cursing at me; its distasteful and irritating. And I think ignorant. No use at all. I don't like it.

I don't like it when people claim that they are constantly being cursed at to avoid discussing different views about topics they brought up.

What then?

lol....

I don't like it when people claim that they are constantly being cursed at to avoid discussing different views about topics they brought up.

What then?

I have a point I will go to with people who have a disrespectful way of communicating ; when it crosses that line , I have grown tired of it, and I then no longer hold an interest in being spit on with useless terminology. I suffer long with people, but once I am done with them ,I am done ; especially when they offer no apology for their offense.

Welcome to thread ,but your style of communicating no longer interest me ; I have seen it before; and it will tear and rip at people without remorse.

lol....

What then?

I have a point I will go to with people who have a disrespectful way of communicating ; when it crosses that line , I have grown tired of it, and I then no longer hold an interest in being spit on with useless terminology. I suffer long with people, but once I am done with them ,I am done ; especially when they offer no apology for their offense.

Welcome to thread ,but your style of communicating no longer interest me ; I have seen it before; and it will tear and rip at people without remorse.

You think I should be nice to people who are actively and openly dedicated to deceiving others ?

They screw up minds and lives perpetuating lies that have caused unspeakable suffering for billions of people for thousands of years, I called them bastards, clearly show what is wrong and what is right, and you think that I should apologize for something?

lol... well, excuuuse me for living.

And you, you just want to rant about hell unchallenged?

Are you trying to become a preacher?

Last edited:

lol....

What then?

You think I should be nice to people who are actively and openly dedicated to deceiving others ?

They screw up minds and lives perpetuating lies that have caused unspeakable suffering for billions of people for thousands of years, I called them bastards, and you think that I should apologize?

lol...

I am no preacher; but I picked up a habit in the streets of Detroit; I live here now ,and have most of my life : I just don't let jokers rant at me in just any kind of way. When they go too far with me , I let them know.

I'm telling you, your talking to me in the wrong kind of way. So I have to just ignore you ; because you cannot see yourself.

I am done with you ; this is my last words to you ; peace on your journey.

lol....

What then?

They screw up minds and lives perpetuating lies that have caused unspeakable suffering for billions of people for thousands of years, I called them bastards, and you think that I should apologize?

lol...

I am no preacher; but I picked up a habit in the streets of Detroit; I live here now ,and have most of my life : I just don't let jokers rant at me in just any kind of way. When they go too far with me , I let them know.

I'm telling you, your talking to me in the wrong kind of way. So I have to just ignore you ; because you cannot see yourself.

I am done with you ; this is my last words to you ; peace on your journey.

I see, you are striving to become every bit as deceitful and pig headed as the people you condemn for being pig headed and deceitful.

Mazel tov!

Why would God need a hell, when he can change human nature , forgive their sin , and give them a new life free?

Again and again , this is ALL our salvation ; 1Tim. 2:3-4 " For this is good and acceptable to God our Savior, ( remember Christianity does NOT accept this that God has accepted) , Who will have ALL humans to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth."

God does not need a hell ,Christianity does.

Hey , why would a God need a hell? For what?

God does not think like religious people do.

God loves us with all his heart ; he can't help himself , he greatly loves humanity. Why would he say to a human , " To hell with you!"

Your listening too much to Christianity.

Your viewing a conversation between God and Jesus , you actually believe , with that mind of yours , that they would agree to create place like the Christian hell?

Would you need a hell if you could save your family?

What , you think God cannot save his family?

Ask a Christian why they need hell and see what they suggest?

Christianity wants to deport people to hell , because their religion can't help them in this life.

Forum List

Back