Why would a God even need a hell?

Here is my conclusion. The futility of arguing with crazy mind/soul is you can't fix crazy.

When you argue, what makes you so sure that the other person you are arguing with is the crazy one and you are not?

Have you ever sought proof or confirmation that what you profess to believe is the truth?

What proof do I need to show that lying, murdering, stealing, etc., is "bad"?

Your average politician probably thinks they are virtues.

The concept of an underworld, or a hell, is derived from the almost literal hell mankind suffered in the African mines by the Annunuki.

Here is my conclusion. The futility of arguing with crazy mind/soul is you can't fix crazy.

When you argue, what makes you so sure that the other person you are arguing with is the crazy one and you are not?

Have you ever sought proof or confirmation that what you profess to believe is the truth?

Let me ask you a few questions,

When you watch a PBS documentary about the lives of the wild animals in the Serengeti do you see evil everywhere with murdering, stealing, etc., through any number of deceptive means? Does it make you doubt the existence of God or see a need for any of the animals involved in the struggle between life and death in the wilderness to be tortured forever in sulfurous flames?

Second, If your perception of what is good and bad among people is based on a perverted interpretation of the commands to not murder or steal, fornicate, eat the flesh of swine, etc., then isn't it this perversion in your mind that would make you see evil everywhere?

Wouldn't that perversion cause you to be so unaware about what is actually happening on earth that you could be a murderer without ever lifting a finger against anybody and never even know it?

For instance if the consequence for Idolatry is death and you believed that it was a religious duty to persuade other people to set aside the divine command and worship a human being as if he was a god then you would be a murderer, even a serial murderer, in the eyes of God even if you didn't have a violent bone in your body and would never even swat at a fly.

Last edited:
Just as we have prisons for criminals, hell is for the sinner who does not believe in the blood of Christ.

When you watch a PBS documentary about the lives of the wild animals in the Serengeti do you see evil everywhere with murdering, stealing, etc., through any number of deceptive means? Does it make you doubt the existence of God or see a need for any of the animals involved in the struggle between life and death in the wilderness to be tortured forever in sulfurous flames?

Second, If your perception of what is good and bad among people is based on a perverted interpretation of the commands to not murder or steal, fornicate, eat the flesh of swine, etc., then isn't it this perversion in your mind that would make you see evil everywhere?

Wouldn't that perversion cause you to be so unaware about what is actually happening on earth that you could be a murderer without ever lifting a finger against anybody and never even know it?

For instance if the consequence for Idolatry is death and you believed that it was a religious duty to persuade other people to set aside the divine command and worship a human being as if he was a god then you would be a murderer, even a serial murderer, in the eyes of God even if you didn't have a violent bone in your body and would never even swat at a fly.

When I look at the world, the animal kingdom included, I see a fallen world. We all see that something is amiss, even though we may not be able to put our finger on what is exactly amiss.

Even though we all have varying degrees of morality, the general consensus is the Golden Rule spoken of by Christ, which is to do unto others as you would have them do to you.

I find it odd that you said this, "perception of what is good and bad among people is based on a perverted interpretation of the commands to not murder or steal......" Are you implying that doing these things is not considered "bad"?

As for perverting morality, the best way that I've seen to do it is to violate the Golden Rule by dehumanizing someone. The Jew becomes vermin, the non-Muslim becomes an infidel, the black becomes half ape, the unborn baby becomes a fetus, etc., etc. It is only when we dehumanize people that we are free to abuse them it seems.

When I look at the world, the animal kingdom included, I see a fallen world. We all see that something is amiss, even though we may not be able to put our finger on what is exactly amiss.

Even though we all have varying degrees of morality, the general consensus is the Golden Rule spoken of by Christ, which is to do unto others as you would have them do to you.

I find it odd that you said this, "perception of what is good and bad among people is based on a perverted interpretation of the commands to not murder or steal......" Are you implying that doing these things is not considered "bad"?

As for perverting morality, the best way that I've seen to do it is to violate the Golden Rule by dehumanizing someone. The Jew becomes vermin, the non-Muslim becomes an infidel, the black becomes half ape, the unborn baby becomes a fetus, etc., etc. It is only when we dehumanize people that we are free to abuse them it seems.

I see.

Let me ask you this, If you saw the behavior of a person that fits perfectly the image of a vulture and you called them a vulture, would it be you dehumanizing them by calling them a vulture or would they have dehumanized themselves by feasting on the dead and dying?

I see.

Let me ask you this, If you saw the behavior of a person that fits perfectly the image of a vulture and you called them a vulture, would it be you dehumanizing them by calling them a vulture or would they have dehumanized themselves by feasting on the dead and dying?

Do people dehumanize themselves for their evil behavior?

Good question. I think from our own personal perspectives it makes them seem more like animals than human beings. However, being a person of faith I'm always reminded that human beings are made in the image of God and should, therefore, be treated with respect. Atheists tend to view humanity more as glorified animals. Considering this, I think those of faith are more likely to respect human life than their counterparts.

When I look at the world, the animal kingdom included, I see a fallen world.

That is so sad! I see everything under the sun in perfect order.

We all see that something is amiss, even though we may not be able to put our finger on what is exactly amiss.

We? Ahem... I am not a part of your we.

Why not try to not say and do stupid things and see if things don't clear up instantly...

We all see that something is amiss, even though we may not be able to put our finger on what is exactly amiss.

Why not try to not say and do stupid things and see if things don't clear up instantly...

So your perfect world is full of pain and death.

Nice.

I suppose that is why you don't believe in a hell, it is because you can't even see the hell that exists on earth.

I see.

Good question. I think from our own personal perspectives it makes them seem more like animals than human beings. However, being a person of faith I'm always reminded that human beings are made in the image of God and should, therefore, be treated with respect. Atheists tend to view humanity more as glorified animals. Considering this, I think those of faith are more likely to respect human life than their counterparts.

No one who teaches another to pray to a cracker for spiritual life has no respect for any form of life, including their own.

I see.

No one who teaches another to pray to a cracker for spiritual life has no respect for any form of life, including their own.

Jesus was a cracker?

So your perfect world is full of pain and death.

Nice.

Well no, my world is full of life, in fact it is teeming with life. Death is simply a natural part of the cycle of life.

Pssst!

You may not realize this if you have been living in a fantasy world for too long but this is the Earth.

I see.

Jesus was a cracker?

lol.....

Who said anything about Jesus?.

God does not listen to Christians; why would God listen to the creators of hell?

God does not listen to Christians; why would God listen to the creators of hell?
I once got Hep C by drinking from the cup of someone who had it with bleeding gums. I contracted jaundice (yellowing of skin)...a symptom of Hep C. I had two diagnostic tests run. Both showing me positive for it. I cried out to Jesus. Today, there is no sign of my ever even having it.

Mark 16:18. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Forum List

Back