Why would a God even need a hell?

God does not listen to Christians; why would God listen to the creators of hell?
God created everything, didn't he?

Welcome to thread ,see how it grows.
What kind of fucking lame answer is that? So did god create everything in the universe or not?

I refuse to answer foul mouthed questions. I hold no interest in that garbage.
In other words, you have nothing. Got it.

God does not listen to Christians; why would God listen to the creators of hell?

What kind of fucking lame answer is that? So did god create everything in the universe or not?

Right ,I got nothing for your foul language. Go talk to someone who talks like you do.

Right ,I got nothing for your foul language. Go talk to someone who talks like you do.
So did god make everything in the universe or not?

I don't like your language , so I don't like talking with you.

That was a straightforward question and I dropped the heathen talk. I guess you're stumped.

That was a straightforward question and I dropped the heathen talk. I guess you're stumped.

No not stumped ,just tired of your ugly word usage.

Because he loved enough to give the gift of freewill. He didn't want robots following a scripted life. .
Do you not see the irony in that?
How is free will 2 choices?
1. do what he says
2. spend eternity damned in a pit of fire
Actions have consequences. Deal with it. Also, think about it this way. When someone rejects God, you obviously have no idea how bad such an act is. Someone is saying to their Creator, they they don't need Him. That will live their life how THEY want to. Not only that. they deserve death for their sins. But God sent His only Son to pay the price of that sin. Think about that. The Creator of the universe suffered one of the most horrible executions ever created. And he did it because he loves us. It's a free gift. All you have to do is repent and accept it. How hard is that? And God never sends anyone to Hell. They send themselves. And it's all because of their sinful pride.

Because he loved enough to give the gift of freewill. He didn't want robots following a scripted life. .
1. do what he says
Actions have consequences. Deal with it. Also, think about it this way. When someone rejects God, you obviously have no idea how bad such an act is. Someone is saying to their Creator, they they don't need Him. That will live their life how THEY want to. Not only that. they deserve death for their sins. But God sent His only Son to pay the price of that sin. Think about that. The Creator of the universe suffered one of the most horrible executions ever created. And he did it because he loves us. It's a free gift. All you have to do is repent and accept it. How hard is that? And God never sends anyone to Hell. They send themselves. And it's all because of their sinful pride.
I just don't believe in it.

1. do what he says

God is not a Christian , a Christian would send anyone to their hell for a thousand reasons. God is not insane ; he would be insane to send a human to some hell just because they reject him.

Christianity would do it because they are insane. Ruthless and unmerciful.

1. do what he says

God is not a Christian , a Christian would send anyone to their hell for a thousand reasons. God is not insane ; he would be insane to send a human to some hell just because they reject him.

The Bible explains all of this. You might try reading it. Even if you don't believe in God, the logic is consistent.

1. do what he says

The Bible explains all of this. You might try reading it. Even if you don't believe in God, the logic is consistent.

Oh I believe in God, I just don't believe Christianity. Too many white people got their hands on the bible and perverted it . From King James to the Nicene council, hell was changed from the grave to a punishing pit.

1. do what he says

Oh I believe in God, I just don't believe Christianity. Too many white people got their hands on the bible and perverted it . From King James to the Nicene council, hell was changed from the grave to a punishing pit.
Then why does the Bible we have today match the Scriptures from from before the first century AD? Nothing was changed. Research that. You might learn something. Gods word is unchanging.

1. do what he says

Then why does the Bible we have today match the Scriptures from from before the first century AD? Nothing was changed. Research that. You might learn something. Gods word is unchanging.

You don't know what your talking about, many bibles have changed, because they found out the deceptions ;

How many times is hell mentioned in the Bible?

You don't know what your talking about, many bibles have changed, because they found out the deceptions ;

How many times is hell mentioned in the Bible?
I know exactly what I'm talking about. There is only one version of the Bible. You must be speaking of translations. And you are correct that some of them change things. Hell, there's even a gay Bible. That is where knowledge comes into play. We can read the original, which hasn't changed.

1. do what he says

There are many defended claims that King James was black.
And why would you imply King James came first? That was like 1200 years before the council. I know you don't know your history but damn lol.

1. do what he says

There are many defended claims that King James was black.
And why would you imply King James came first? That was like 1200 years before the council. I know you don't know your history but damn lol.

Are there any credible sources that believe that King James of the King James Bible was a black man? - Quora

No not stumped ,just tired of your ugly word usage.
So god made everything EXCEPT hell?

Got any proof? :popcorn:

Hell is a Christian hoax ; notice ;

23 Minutes In Hell

Welcome to the truth.
The truth is not in you. You claim that you believe in God, yet you do not believe in His written word. You do not believe that He is capable of making sure that we receive a accurate copy of that word. You are a fraud.

1. do what he says

So what invisible superbigguy do you believe in?

Forum List

Back