Why was Cuomo sacrificed?

In a political party where their leader,
So you're wondering why the Democrats didn't do what you and everyone in your party would have done in their place.

It's because we're not openly corrupt rapist-loving scumbags like your side is.

It's that simple. We're not like you. You're moral filth, and we're not. We do the right thing, no matter what party someone belongs to.

You, you tongue-bathe any pervs from your own side, and think that sexual assault is a resume-builder. Then you fake stories about Democrats to justify your perv-embrace.That's what you're all doing here. That's why there's a special place in Hell reserved for Trump cultists. Your afterlives will consist of meeting demons with very large spiky flaming appendages, unless you apologize and repent.

It seems more likely CNN will hire Andrew and the two of them can do a show together where they cover journalistic ethics and women's issues.
Yeah... together they might draw half-a-million loyal crazies who bring their little orange voodoo Trumps and genuflect before the TV screen.
Seriously though, that family was on its way to "dynasty" status. Remember old dad? Rush called him Saint Mario the Pious :)
Now, where do they go? How much real power does the former gov. still wield? I still won't believe he's gone until the new crook is sworn in. That "two-week" announcement is part of his intra-party plea deal. Unless they give him adamantine immunity for all sins, public, private, past, or future, he will burn that statehouse DOWN on his way out. Because that's how the Dems roll.

We do the right thing, no matter what party someone belongs to.

Say hi to the guy you people kept in the governor's office in Virginia the past 8 years:

1628630511717.png

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.
His accuser is a nut. Totally discredited except in GOP world. Andrew Cuomo was cut because Democrats are not a brainwashed cult.

you fake stories about Democrats to justify your perv-embrace.
You DO remember that everyone in the line of investigators against Cuomo is a Democrat, right? Those ELEVEN women mentioned in the report of his actions on the job, were not Republican employees. Support whoever you like. Hate whoever you want to. That man is going down for one simple, undeniable reason. His pride.

I disagree. The DOJ, which spent $30 million of your money trying to catch Putin spies to put Trump behind bars for 4 long years, said they had no interest in investigating those elderly deaths. And the DNC press had no interest in covering it and still don't even though all of these other scandals have shown what kind of character he has.

No, there is something we are missing here.

Remember, these sociopaths care nothing about those dead elderly patients, and most Americans probably don't know anything about it, and never will know thanks to the propaganda machines of the press.
I’m pretty sure the DOJ turned a profit in that investigation. Look it up. You need a new talking point

you fake stories about Democrats to justify your perv-embrace.
You DO remember that everyone in the line of investigators against Cuomo is a Democrat, right? Those ELEVEN women mentioned in the report of his actions on the job, were not Republican employees. Support whoever you like. Hate whoever you want to. That man is going down for one simple, undeniable reason. His pride.

Yeah... together they might draw half-a-million loyal crazies who bring their little orange voodoo Trumps and genuflect before the TV screen.
Seriously though, that family was on its way to "dynasty" status. Remember old dad? Rush called him Saint Mario the Pious :)
Now, where do they go? How much real power does the former gov. still wield? I still won't believe he's gone until the new crook is sworn in. That "two-week" announcement is part of his intra-party plea deal. Unless they give him adamantine immunity for all sins, public, private, past, or future, he will burn that statehouse DOWN on his way out. Because that's how the Dems roll.
Bologna. New York is a civilized state with intelligent people excelsior! He should find his old girlfriend That's what he needs lol. She is super hot! Meanwhile Governor Kathy Hochul Will be the first upstate Buffalo governor since Grover Cleveland! We're pretty damn excited. I think we should get the best football/baseball stadium in the country lol... The house that Josh Allen built.... Maybe you are should watch real news. I suggest the BBC France 24 PBS ABCBS and NBC nightly News. Cable news is all pundit idiocy. Republicans who believe the propaganda machine think the pandemic is a hoax the vaccine is dangerous and the election was stolen the rich pay too much in Taxes you name it garbage.

He had become a political liability and would be a drag on the party going into next years midterm.

They're pretty much already screwed in the coming M-T, in my view.

Their base will be upset.

And because they've grown so comfortable being violent little assholes and getting away with it, thanks to that convenient little Cloward-Piven strategy the Biden administration and so many governors have been running, they're likely gonna think they can continue to respond accordingly.

Boy, oh boy, are they gonna be wrong about that. That's when we the rest of us say, huh uh, not this time. This time we're gonna kick your ass. Your shield is gone. Because we can. No more of that hoodlum shit. Those days are gone, boys. Heh heh...

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure the DOJ turned a profit in that investigation. Look it up. You need a new talking point
I guess that depends on how you define profit. Let's not torture the data too much. What I see, and I admit that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is a governor from the most influential family in the most influential blue city, being REMOVED from his perch with threats of Impeachment and the irony of that is so delicious that it qualifies as Karma.
Meanwhile, Trump is considering running again. You can't escape the humor.

They're pretty much already screwed in the coming MT, in my view.
The ONLY way they don't lose the House, minimum, is if they pull the trigger on the filibuster and go full dictatorial on electoral changes. I still believe they'll "go there". I've seen nothing to convince me that even if they understand the jeopardy it would cause the nation, they wouldn't still do it and hope they can retain power after the country burns. Either that or they really are idiots enough to have begun to believe their own media propaganda. I guess that's a hazard you risk when you have control of the platforms and all narratives. They seem to believe they control reality, itself.

I guess that depends on how you define profit. Let's not torture the data too much. What I see, and I admit that I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is a governor from the most influential family in the most influential blue city, being REMOVED from his perch with threats of Impeachment and the irony of that is so delicious that it qualifies as Karma.
Meanwhile, Trump is considering running again. You can't escape the humor.
Agreed, the faux outrage and hypocrisy is protectable and boring at this point. I guess anything the right does is all good.

Democrats would not allow babies to be eaten, they need to take their organs and sell them first, then in the dumpster they go. The only dignified way to bury them.
Babies to be eaten.

But q isn’t a thing

Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Andrew Cuomo...

Democrats know that if they just back down for a minute, they'll be fine in the long run. The media will cover for them. Cuomo is going to let this blow over, and then come back in a few years and pretend like it never happened.. much like Bill Clinton and right now Joe Biden.
Roy Moore, Dennis Hastert, Matt Gaetz, donald trump.

Cuomo wasn't "sacrficed". Cuomo was guilty of sexually harassing staffers. I give him credit for quitting and not putting the state through the impeachment. Democrats cut guilty people loose - and fast. Unlike Republicans who lie and cover up for them.

Tara Reade was a career grifter whose own family refused to confirm her story. She came across more like a political groupie who Biden turned down, that someone he sexually assaulted. No credible reporter would publish her story - she tried multiple reputable outlets, so she put it on FaceBook. Even the Republican law firm representing her dropped the case.

For a guy you keep claiming has lost his marbles, Biden and the Democrats are running circles around Trump and the Republicans - getting the covid relief bill passed. Now the infrastructure bill.

Ron DeSantis who many were touting as a saner version of Donald Trump is looking more and more like an incompetent, child hating moron for leading Florida to the worst covid outbreak in the nation - all of it completely unnecessary.
Dragon Lady...Politics, the media and Entertainment are full of people who do this. And most are Progressives as it "is the safe thing to be" and keeps the career going even if they are the opposite of what they promote. Repubs who do this are called hypocrites by the Progs but the main thing is....It still is happening while politics rolls on.

Forum List

Back