Why was Cuomo sacrificed?

They're pretty much already screwed in the coming M-T, in my view.

Their base will be upset.

And because they've grown so comfortable being violent little assholes and getting away with it, thanks to that convenient little Cloward-Piven strategy the Biden administration and so many governors have been running, they're likely gonna think they can continue to respond accordingly.

Boy, oh boy, are they gonna be wrong about that. That's when we the rest of us say, huh uh, not this time. This time we're gonna kick your ass. Your shield is gone. Because we can. No more of that hoodlum shit. Those days are gone, boys. Heh heh...
It’s true that the party that controls the Presidency historically does not do well in midterms having Cuomo still in the spotlight next year would just make a bad situation worse.

Won't be too long until Cuomo leaks a few dick pixs and opens his Only Fans account. He is done.

Cuomo was "sacrificed" because he deserved it. He has a history of being a bully and sexual abuser. He should have been "sacrificed" many years ago. Democrats aren't afraid to clean their own ranks.

Sacrificed? Hardly. Cuomo's aids left him and the NY legislature was drawing up impeachment papers and the female victims had a strong case.

So what's gonna happen about all of these thousands of people he sent to their graves as a matter of policy? Seemed like a trial run for death panels to see how well it went over.

I think I read some place that they dropped that? Same with Whitmer and that dweeb who runs Jersey.
They do not want more "digging."

The cuomo crime family has more skeletons than bill and Hillary and homO summed together....

If the Clintons have committed all of these crimes, how come Republicans can't find any evidence against them.

Every time Trump is investigated, mountains of evidence are found against him. Trump has never won any of the trials for fraud, fiscal malfeasance or federal rights violations. He "settled them".

Sacrificed? Hardly. Cuomo's aids left him and the NY legislature was drawing up impeachment papers and the female victims had a strong case.

It's very convenient that the thousands of people who lost their lives at his sole discretion will be swept under the rug, however. It gives media an out so they can just keep it out of the news cycle and gives all of those who were complicit the same out.

So, sacrificial in the sense that all of those other governors who did the very same thing won't be subjected to the same scrutiny after the media stops talking about Cuomo.

I get it I think. The theory is that Cuomo resigned to avoid scrutiny about his executive order that resulted in the deaths of thousands of nursing home residents. The media might choose to ignore it but let's hope that justice prevails.

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.
Well...multiple women accused him and the Democratic party put pressure on him to do the right things and resign...just like when all the women accused trump and the repub part.....WAIT....No...that never happened did it? Just "locker room talk" and his many, many, many, many denials.

The Hypocrisy is a very sickening Odor!

It's very convenient that the thousands of people who lost their lives at his sole discretion will be swept under the rug, however. It gives media an out so they can just keep it out of the news cycle and gives all of those who were complicit the same out.

So, sacrificial in the sense that all of those other governors who did the very same thing won't be subjected to the same scrutiny after the media stops talking about Cuomo.
Well, he never got on TV and suggested people shoot up Lysol...did he?

Well, he never got on TV and suggested people shoot up Lysol...did he?

To be honest, the only time I ever tuned in to listen to him was when that thing was going around about you could see his nipple ring piercings through his shirt.

tempsnip1.png

NEW YORK (AP) — "Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his resignation Tuesday over a barrage of sexual harassment allegations in a fall from grace a year after he was widely hailed nationally for his detailed daily briefings and leadership during some of the darkest days of the COVID-19 pandemic."

Then we have the famed recording of Donald J. Trump making vulgar comments about women while filming a segment for “Access Hollywood.” The tape was made public in October 2016, seemingly damning his chances at becoming President.

Mr. Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Mr. Bush: Whatever you want.
Mr. Trump: Grab ’em by the *****. You can do anything.

Cuomo is forced to resign as governor. Trump becomes our 45th President.

How can that be? What is the difference between the two men?

Democrats felt chagrined by the alleged behavior of the New York governor. The Democratic legislature was conducting an impeachment investigation, and our Democratic President urged Cuomo to resign.

Republicans were never more proud of their hero.

NEW YORK (AP) — "Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his resignation Tuesday over a barrage of sexual harassment allegations in a fall from grace a year after he was widely hailed nationally for his detailed daily briefings and leadership during some of the darkest days of the COVID-19 pandemic."

Then we have the famed recording of Donald J. Trump making vulgar comments about women while filming a segment for “Access Hollywood.” The tape was made public in October 2016, seemingly damning his chances at becoming President.

Cuomo is forced to resign as governor. Trump becomes our 45th President.

How can that be? What is the difference between the two men?

Democrats felt chagrined by the alleged behavior of the New York governor. The Democratic legislature was conducting an impeachment investigation, and our Democratic President urged Cuomo to resign.

Republicans were never more proud of their hero.
The repub party sold their soul to a Pervert president....

Cuomo resigned to protect the democratic hold on the governorship. Better to have the lt. Gov step in and finish out his term than having Cuomo going into the next election with all that baggage working against him.

If he had stayed, it could have soured enough people against another Democrat governor if an outstanding republican was in the running.

Forum List

Back