Why was Cuomo sacrificed?

So I wonder if they will still prosecute for sexual harassment? Or will they drop it since he resigned?
They will drop it.

As I said, I think the whole affair a way to just sweep things under the rug once again.

After all, it has worked for them up till now, so why change?

MM- Do you think that CNN reporter has given his kids an update about hero Cuomo's words that "Dealing with hardship actually makes you stronger"? At the end of that last clip you posted, he was so impressed with Cuomo's wise words of wisdom, he was going to relay that important message to his kids. Let's see...what would the update be like? "Uh, kids. Well, it turns out that the message I told you earlier still holds, hardship does make you stronger, but the new lesson is that people can bring hardships upon themselves...just look at ex-governor Cuomo...lol

I don't think Brian "Potato" Stelter has any kids. He's CNN's house eunuch.

Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Andrew Cuomo...

Democrats know that if they just back down for a minute, they'll be fine in the long run. The media will cover for them. Cuomo is going to let this blow over, and then come back in a few years and pretend like it never happened.. much like Bill Clinton and right now Joe Biden.

Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Andrew Cuomo...

Democrats know that if they just back down for a minute, they'll be fine in the long run. The media will cover for them. Cuomo is going to let this blow over, and then come back in a few years and pretend like it never happened.. much like Bill Clinton and right now Joe Biden.
That’s too simple. Everything being used to remove cuomo now could have been used years ago. The conspicuous question then is ‘why now?’. Probably because the covid damage is too risky.

That’s too simple. Everything being used to remove cuomo now could have been used years ago. The conspicuous question then is ‘why now?’. Probably because the covid damage is too risky.
They need a full blown commie in there now. He was too “moderate”.

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.

I'm just gonna repeat what I said months ago in another thread....

"They'll throw Cuomo under the bus after his usefulness to their agenda is secured"

And here we are. Nah nah nah nah...hey hey hey...goodbye...

Last edited:
It's not like they have everything under control. These women couldn't be suppressed, the media were put in a tough spot as they had to choose between their #metoo obligations and their beloved hero governor. So they cut this guy loose. But notice, they aren't going overboard in condemning him. It's a very subtle denouncing.. using very non-exaggerated rhetoric in mere disclaimers.

Just as an aside, I wonder how long it'll take CNN to ditch his brother. He's about as sharp as a marble, after all.

I mean, everybody knows that the only reason they even took him on was because his brother was the governor.

Not that I really care what CNN does. But it's a legit question.

Cuomo served his purpose for the party during Covid. When it became apparent that he was a weak link, via the sexual predator behavior coming to light, it was time for him to go

It's not like they have everything under control. These women couldn't be suppressed, the media were put in a tough spot as they had to choose between their #metoo obligations and their beloved hero governor. So they cut this guy loose. But notice, they aren't going overboard in condemning him. It's a very subtle denouncing.. using very non-exaggerated rhetoric in mere disclaimers.
But they all just showed up just now. Pretty conspicuous. Even Clinton’s we’re over both terms.

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.
Con-fused? Does it throw you for a loop?

Just as an aside, I wonder how long it'll take CNN to ditch his brother. He's about as sharp as a marble, after all.

I mean, everybody knows that the only reason they even took him on was because his brother was the governor.

Not that I really care what CNN does. But it's a legit question.

It seems more likely CNN will hire Andrew and the two of them can do a show together where they cover journalistic ethics and women's issues.

Cuomo wasn't "sacrficed". Cuomo was guilty of sexually harassing staffers. I give him credit for quitting and not putting the state through the impeachment. Democrats cut guilty people loose - and fast. Unlike Republicans who lie and cover up for them.

Tara Reade was a career grifter whose own family refused to confirm her story. She came across more like a political groupie who Biden turned down, that someone he sexually assaulted. No credible reporter would publish her story - she tried multiple reputable outlets, so she put it on FaceBook. Even the Republican law firm representing her dropped the case.

For a guy you keep claiming has lost his marbles, Biden and the Democrats are running circles around Trump and the Republicans - getting the covid relief bill passed. Now the infrastructure bill.

Ron DeSantis who many were touting as a saner version of Donald Trump is looking more and more like an incompetent, child hating moron for leading Florida to the worst covid outbreak in the nation - all of it completely unnecessary.

As for the elderly, no one gives a damn about them, so all those elderly he murdered only God now can hold him accountable.
"Only" God? I think that unless Cuomo develops a conscience and truly grieves what he did, no matter WHY he may have done it, then he is damned and doomed. People in power and who have wealth and use both in a callous way to harm people who are vulnerable are the worst of us all. Despite all of the anger and hatred toward even the idea of God today, rest assured, He is not mocked. He WILL repay.

Share them with us.

Daddy Mario's infamous ties to the mob is a big one. I'm sure you've never heard about any of this.

His landmark speech at the 1984 Democratic convention galvanized millions, with its call for a government that “ought to be able to find work for all who can do it, room at the table, shelter for the homeless, care for the elderly and infirm, and hope for the destitute.” Yet it set voters up for the ultimate disappointment when, in late 1991, he passed up the opportunity to run for president.

Many have offered explanations for that infamous refusal, since the official version – he needed to work on the state budget – was so unsatisfying. There were multiple reasons, but it’s a sure bet that his opponents – even in the primaries – would have sensationalized his Mafia connections. Such slime would have been unfair, but not unfounded; many outer-borough Democrats in the ‘70s and ‘80s had taken money and support from union locals that were mob-infested. In Cuomo’s case, it had been public knowledge for years that a Gambino family mobster named Anthony Scotto had used union connections to illegally funnel $50,000 to his unsuccessful 1977 mayoral campaign.

So what's gonna happen about all of these thousands of people he sent to their graves as a matter of policy? Seemed like a trial run for death panels to see how well it went over.

I think I read some place that they dropped that? Same with Whitmer and that dweeb who runs Jersey.

Forum List

Back