Why was Cuomo sacrificed?

Because democrats have a soul. Right wingers would be harassing the women in public and calling them whores.

“What I find really astounding has been the hypocrisy around the sexual assault and sexual harassment that I brought forth,” Reade said.

“When there were Republicans being accused of that, the media and the reaction from the Democratic Party was quite different and quite aggressive and quite hostile to the perpetrator, potential perpetrator, before it was even investigated,” she said. “In my case, the hostility was directed right towards me, and I was basically silenced and erased by using classism and so on.”

“I lost everything coming forward. I lost my work, housing, money, everything because I spoke out against one of the most powerful members of the Democratic Party,” Reade said.

“Rape culture in the United States is thriving under the Democratic Party,” she said. “I feel that they are not only enabling but they are allowing that behavior to continue just by virtue of who they lined up as speakers who have credible sexual assault and harassment allegations against them, and I feel like there’s an abandonment of the voices that were trying to be heard that really wanted systemic change about issues like sexual harassment in the workplace and sexual assault.”

She also said in the interview that the Democratic Party had “gaslighted” survivors of sexual assault by claiming to be their protectors.

“I’ve communicated with other people who are watching this who had very visceral reactions to what’s happening and how sexual assault survivors. … We’re being gaslighted, right, collectively,” Reade said.

NEW YORK (AP) — "Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his resignation Tuesday over a barrage of sexual harassment allegations in a fall from grace a year after he was widely hailed nationally for his detailed daily briefings and leadership during some of the darkest days of the COVID-19 pandemic."

Then we have the famed recording of Donald J. Trump making vulgar comments about women while filming a segment for “Access Hollywood.” The tape was made public in October 2016, seemingly damning his chances at becoming President.

Cuomo is forced to resign as governor. Trump becomes our 45th President.

How can that be? What is the difference between the two men?

Democrats felt chagrined by the alleged behavior of the New York governor. The Democratic legislature was conducting an impeachment investigation, and our Democratic President urged Cuomo to resign.

Republicans were never more proud of their hero.
Democrats impeached President Trump twice and never included allegations of sexual harassment. The radical left thought they had a case when they should have known that the so-called "dossier" was faked. If they had a case about sexual harassment you can bet your ass(ets) that they would have made it. Therefore the logical conclusion is that they didn't have a case.

Share them with us.

Why?

Your side knows all about them.

Your party tried to recruit Mario in 1988 to run for prez, and there was an active

Make your point

Campaign to write in Mario in 1992

Mario chickened out both times....

Your side knows the cuomo closet is filled with skeletons at a Fred flinstone level....

Can't stand that granny killer Cuomo BUT..... This was a set up. I've had a chance to see the accusations of his accusers. LOLOLOL What a load of boloney. This was revenge. Votto says there's more to this we aren't seeing. And we're not likely to see it. This guy is the sacrificial lamb so to speak. And HE's GOING ALONG WITH IT. He could fight this but he isn't. Lots of questions here.

Related.

Knew this was gonna happen...it always does. HER goal...the people that put her up to this...their goal was to keep Moore out of office. What kind of women do this stuff. They're lefties. And now they are comin' for Cuomo.

See what the dems have done. They've opened this bottle and they're not gonna be able to put the genie back in it.

and just like hate crime legislation and any other thing the left comes up with thinking they're gonna nail the left....they end of shootin' that nail gun into their own foot. LOLOL

So you're wondering why the Democrats didn't do what you and everyone in your party would have done in their place.

It's because we're not openly corrupt rapist-loving scumbags like your side is.

It's that simple. We're not like you. You're moral filth, and we're not. We do the right thing, no matter what party someone belongs to.

You, you tongue-bathe any pervs from your own side, and think that sexual assault is a resume-builder. Then you fake stories about Democrats to justify your perv-embrace.That's what you're all doing here. That's why there's a special place in Hell reserved for Trump cultists. Your afterlives will consist of meeting demons with very large spiky flaming appendages, unless you apologize and repent.
National security and robust economy are cultist? Who knew?

Dan Bongino said he was sacrificed to give the public a distraction from Biden's endless problems

They just need to keep the public distracted with a scandal to keep the attention off Biden

Can't stand that granny killer Cuomo BUT..... This was a set up. I've had a chance to see the accusations of his accusers. LOLOLOL What a load of boloney. This was revenge. Votto says there's more to this we aren't seeing. And we're not likely to see it. This guy is the sacrificial lamb so to speak. And HE's GOING ALONG WITH IT. He could fight this but he isn't. Lots of questions here.
Wait til it's Kameltoe's turn. Once Biden is deemed incapable, she steps up as potus..but not for long. I wonder what they promised her to go along with the ride until that ride ends? or...does she even know or realize her time is limited? I'm betting the latter.

The cuomo crime family has more skeletons than bill and Hillary and homO summed together....

Well, at least Andrew Cuomo wasn't hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein. He was too busy being the "media darling" Governor, as he killed hundreds (if not more) in nursing homes. So, there was no way he could have killed Jeffrey in prison. Lol

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.

Sacrificed?

Oh please.

The investigation resulted in exposing his harassment crimes.

Democrats aren't like you republicans. Once a person has been investigated and found to have committed crimes, democrats don't support them anymore.

It's republicans who still support creeps who harass women.

Con-fused? Does it throw you for a loop?

The reality is if democrats had not done the right thing and turned-on cuomo, the OP would have started a thread condemning democrats for still supporting cuomo.

So they would have bitched either way.

The democrats did the right thing.

No, he was impeached for lying and not the Bj itself but you know this and just want to lie as usual!
It was more then that. Before the first election in 1992, Clinton went on TV and gave us a calm speech about his infidelities while admitting to them but not admitting to them. The media at that time promoted Clinton and Hillary as such a great couple with Hillary being the modern woman. In reality there was to much baggage but Ross Perot running gave him the election as the other globalist, Bush Senior strayed to far away from Reagan.

So what's gonna happen about all of these thousands of people he sent to their graves as a matter of policy? Seemed like a trial run for death panels to see how well it went over.

I think I read some place that they dropped that? Same with Whitmer and that dweeb who runs Jersey.

CUOMO DIDN'T KILL ANYBODY. THE SAME CANNOT BE SAID FOR TRUMP, DESANTIS OR THE OTHER REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS.

Repeating this lie, makes you look gullible and stupid. Oh wait, you voted for Trump. Too late!

Forum List

Back