Why was Cuomo sacrificed?

Votto. You might be interested in this.

If I ever thought that the GOP could hold the DNC accountable for ANYTHING, I might believe the article, but I don't

For you see, there is no history of that.

So again, I think there is something more here

But thanks just the same.

The DNC could care less about optics. After all, they own the optics. They own the press.

Arguably, they own the ballot boxes as well.

No, we are missing something here.
You’re making my point. The dems own the optics so that is how they were able to divert the issue from covid to sex allegations.
People will forget about cuomo in six months. Less time for democrats because they’re more intellectually challenged.

Engaged in activities unbecoming of an elected official? You mean like his son, like Hunter Biden, selling paintings to despots all across the globe for hundreds of millions of dollars to launder money? That kind of unbecoming? If so, why target just Cuomo?

Do you really believe that any of these rich elitists care in the least what is "unbecoming" behavior? They are all bullet proof..............unless...........you cross the wrong line. My only question, what is that line? As we have seen, raping women is not that line, or Biden would be gone, and neither is corrupt money laundering.

So what is?
Damaging the ability for the party to garner more power or retain the power it has.

Obviously.

Ahh yeah. Like all of Bidens accusers?
You idiots have ZERO room to talk about this FAKE #MeToo shit you fake fucks have been propagating for years now.
We know that everything democrats do is for political power.

We both understand that they care nothing about people.

So how is sacrificing Cuomo adding to that power?

That is the question that must be asked.

What say you?

Ahh yeah. Like all of Bidens accusers?
You idiots have ZERO room to talk about this FAKE #MeToo shit you fake fucks have been propagating for years now.
Projection. Right wingers…

BB474709-56A1-4F6F-9EF8-C24BA6A61D74.jpeg

You’re making my point. The dems own the optics so that is how they were able to divert the issue from covid to sex allegations.
People will forget about cuomo in six months. Less time for democrats because they’re more intellectually challenged.
People will say and do whatever the press tells them no matter what happens, so why sacrifice Cuomo in the process?

I disagree. The DOJ, which spent $30 million of your money trying to catch Putin spies to put Trump behind bars for 4 long years, said they had no interest in investigating those elderly deaths. And the DNC press had no interest in covering it and still don't even though all of these other scandals have shown what kind of character he has.

No, there is something we are missing here.

Remember, these sociopaths care nothing about those dead elderly patients, and most Americans probably don't know anything about it, and never will know thanks to the propaganda machines of the press.
That they say there is no interest in investigating is not the point. The point is that the right can use that as a political cudgel over the next 2 election cycles. It was not good for the party in general for the worst governor in the nation to stick around after it was known he was corrupt. Particularly as more and more information about COVID becomes known.

I think it is because Newsome might get ousted. Democrats need one stable large blue state. They can't have Cuomo flipping Biden the bird because they have to look long and hard to find a place that would accept their fascist agenda without question.

That they say there is no interest in investigating is not the point. The point is that the right can use that as a political cudgel over the next 2 election cycles. It was not good for the party in general for the worst governor in the nation to stick around after it was known he was corrupt. Particularly as more and more information about COVID becomes known.
If the GOP needs this as a talking point to win then they have no hope, which is probably the case.

I think it is because Newsome might get ousted. Democrats need one stable large blue state. They can't have Cuomo flipping Biden the bird because they have to look long and hard to find a place that would accept their fascist agenda without question.
But all of the large democrat cities/states are falling into ruin.

Who then cares about New York?

The press does a fine job not reporting any of it, and those who live in the city are under the cult like spell of those who live in those killing fields no matter what the DNC does or says

In a political party where their leader, Joe Biden, has been accused of sexual assault by one of his dedicated political staff name Tara Reade from years gone by, it often is a head scratcher as to when and why the party decides that such offenses as this mean they should leave office. and the other not so much.

Obviously, the democrat party has no interest in doing the same thing to Joe Biden and for the same type of offenses, but why?

Did Cuomo rub the wrong feathers within the Deep State? For example, did he try to get into the pants of George Soros's niece or something? Or is it politically expedient to get him out of the way due to all of his previous scandals, like killing off all the elderly in nursing homes and then trying to cover those numbers up? Or is it a combination of the two?

However, Joe Biden has the added benefit of having dementia,. No one would question that he has probably forgotten most everything he ever said or did.
Now you love Cuomo?

He has always been controversial and he has always been a bully.

That said, he was a pretty good Governor (personal issues aside) and he will be missed

But he was toast the minute the sexual allegations came to light

Uh huh. Because you say so. They also eat babies.
Democrats would not allow babies to be eaten, they need to take their organs and sell them first, then in the dumpster they go. The only dignified way to bury them.

I think Glenn Greenwald nailed it here.

The video in the second post is particularly powerful. They knew all along what Cuomo is.

MM- Do you think that CNN reporter has given his kids an update about hero Cuomo's words that "Dealing with hardship actually makes you stronger"? At the end of that last clip you posted, he was so impressed with Cuomo's wise words of wisdom, he was going to relay that important message to his kids. Let's see...what would the update be like? "Uh, kids. Well, it turns out that the message I told you earlier still holds, hardship does make you stronger, but the new lesson is that people can bring hardships upon themselves...just look at ex-governor Cuomo"...lol

Last edited:
Now you love Cuomo?

He has always been controversial and he has always been a bully.

That said, he was a pretty good Governor (personal issues aside) and he will be missed

But he was toast the minute the sexual allegations came to light
Cuomo is a cookie cutter democrat. He is arrogant, obnoxious, and full of poo. Biden called him his golden standard of leadership.

So why make an example out of just him?

I think the resignation is a good way for Cuomo to sneak off into the sunset and escape every crime he has ever committed against women.

As for the elderly, no one gives a damn about them, so all those elderly he murdered only God now can hold him accountable.
So I wonder if they will still prosecute for sexual harassment? Or will they drop it since he resigned?

MM- Do you think that CNN reporter has given his kids an update about hero Cuomo's words that "Dealing with hardship actually makes you stronger"? At the end of that last clip you posted, he was so impressed with Cuomo's wise words of wisdom, he was going to relay that important message to his kids. Let's see...what would the update be like? "Uh, kids. Well, it turns out that the message I told you earlier still holds, hardship does make you stronger, but the new lesson is that people can bring hardships upon themselves...just look at ex-governor Cuomo...lol
Words of wisdom from Cuomo

I'll wait till the book comes out, right after Fauci gets done selling all of his children's books, that is.

Forum List

Back