Why the warning from Jesus?

What did the demonic n00bBarf say in his neg?
I got this one from Neubarth:
06-24-2010 05:06 PM Neubarth You are of Satan your father. Totally evil.

for this post:

"Fundamentalist beliefs are not a threat to anyone. The attitude of demonizing those who believe differently than you do is a threat to everyone." Sky Dancer

Last edited:

for this post:

"Fundamentalist beliefs are not a threat to anyone. The attitude of demonizing those who believe differently than you do is a threat to everyone." Sky Dancer

As previously stated, sky danger, you are of your father, Satan. It is he who wants to create a universal religion that will be directed to worship him. God is coming back to snuff all of that crap out and you with them. You are going to hell girl, because you have spit in the face of God and deserve your fate.

Hey n00barf......what is the number of the 4 letter name of God?

You throw it around here enough...........I don't think you really know, do you?

Good luck in hell dude.......I hear the demons like people like you.............

By the way, how's your dreams been lately? Pretty blood soaked?

for this post:

As previously stated, sky danger, you are of your father, Satan. It is he who wants to create a universal religion that will be directed to worship him. God is coming back to snuff all of that crap out and you with them. You are going to hell girl, because you have spit in the face of God and deserve your fate.

Thanks Neubarth,

Always a pleasure to hear from you. With all your talk about hell I thought you might get a kick out of this. Buddhists have teachings on the hell realms too. FYI:

The hells are viewed as a creation of the mind filled with self-deception and egocentrism. The first 4 in the descriptions that follow are consequences of physical actions, the 5th is the result of crimes of speech and the last 3, the result of mental faults or imperfections.

The purpose of this grotesque portrayal is to initiate the individual seeking enlightenment into the horror chambers existing within himself where he can identify with those suffering immeasurable torments in the depths of the hells.

The first hell is the realm of murderers. Here suffer those who kill for pleasure or desire. It is the Hell of Repetition where those who kill for pleasure or to fulfill some desire end up. These murders brag about their actions, having no appreciation of the value of life. This is not the destination of those who kill as a consequence of some other goal.

The next destination is known as Black Rope Hell. Here we find those who have killed during the commission of some other crime. The point is made that, though people may commit crimes as members of a group, they must suffer the consequences as individuals.

Great black birds chase the wrong-doers and pluck out their eyes; demons pull out their tongues and entrails. They are forced to drink molten copper, and suffer multiple stabbings.

Certain types of killing, or stealing along with sexual indulgence, lead to the Crowded Hell. Having improper attitudes to physical love leads to Fire-jar Hell where self-proclaimed monks, or those who misuse their office are tormented with fire at the organ that caused the wrongful behaviour. For example, those who cling to the vision of a desirable woman will have their eyes burnt. Their ears will burn if their wrong-doing is a result of their attachment to a woman's voice or her laughter.

Screaming Hell is the destination for those who misuse intoxicants. This is the destination for those who seduce people using alcohol or other drugs, who trap animals in a similar way or cause people to be under their power through the selling of drugs.

The Great Screaming Hell is the place for those whose misdeeds are via sound or the voice, generally. Those who use language to confuse or to sow discord will find themselves here. Here the body may be infested with vipers that need to chew their way out; with each lie, another nest of snakes is created.

Those who hold false views can experience the Hell of Burning Heat. They who deny that a law of cause and effect [karma] is in operation and hence, by extension, deny the existence of good and evil can know the Diamond-beak Hornet Hell. There, hornets sting so that blood spurts out which the sinner must then drink. This induces great hunger but the victim has only his own flesh on which to feed.

The seventh Hell is related to the sexual defilement of religion. It is called Burning Hell of String-like Worms. Those who seduce nuns or monks are tied up and pegged to the ground where a demons stuffs worms up their anus which travel up through the alimentary canal eating everything in their way until they crack their way out of the head of the sinner.

The last of the 8 hells is the Hell of No Interval. This is the destination of those committing the 5 most serious crimes: 1. pre-meditated murder of one's mother 2. pre-meditated murder of one's father 3. pre-meditated evil intent to harm an Enlightened One and to rejoice in that action 4. pre-meditated intent to harm the Buddhist community or sangha 5. pre-meditated murder of arhats or bodhisattvas.

The view among many teachers is that these descriptions of the hells remind Buddhists of their aspirations, the precepts they have taken, and of the imperfections that are common to human nature. The hells serve as metaphoric mirrors.

Khenpo Karthar, abbot of Karma Triyana Dharmachakra, has said that "From the Buddhist perspective, such a thing as a hell does not exist in absolute reality." Nevertheless, he continues, alluding to the law of karma, "As long as we have serious patterns of aggression, no matter how strongly we might like to believe there is not such a realm or psychological state, we will still experience it because we have the cause for the consequences."

The English word hell is derived from the name of a northern European goddess of the underworld whose name Hel means The one who covers [things] up.

There is some reference in the Old Testament to a hideous place called Gehennah [>Hebrew: gehenom] but scholars generally believe that the idea of a hell did not make its way from Asia to Europe until early in the second millennium, as a cultural consequence of the Crusades. It was not until Milton's Paradise Lost with its description of Satan and Pandemonium, and Dante's poem called The Inferno, that the idea of a fiery place smelling of noxious brimstone [sulphur] entered the consciousness of the West.

http://www.khandro.net/doctrine_hells.htm

Last edited:
Considering this prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem. Id think its obvious why

When a prophecy is fulfilled, does that mean it has been used up and another prophecy is required?

Solomon tells us that there is no new thing under the sun. What is was, and what was will be.

So no, a prophesy is not used up whenever it is fulfilled. With a few exceptions, they just keep being fulfilled.

Yo ! Senior Newbarth.
King James sold you a lie.

Attachments

• $JC finger.jpg
    $JC finger.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 62
Always a pleasure to hear from you. With all your talk about hell I thought you might get a kick out of this. Buddhists have teachings on the hell realms too. FYI:

There is some reference in the Old Testament to a hideous place called Gehennah [>Hebrew: gehenom] but scholars generally believe that the idea of a hell did not make its way from Asia to Europe until early in the second millennium, as a cultural consequence of the Crusades. It was not until Milton's Paradise Lost with its description of Satan and Pandemonium, and Dante's poem called The Inferno, that the idea of a fiery place smelling of noxious brimstone [sulphur] entered the consciousness of the West. [/I]
Hells

Most of your post was a waste of time. False teaching is false teaching and should be avoided. Stick to the Bible for education on Hell, God and so on.

Gehennah was a garbage dump, and was a perfectly fitting description of hell. All of those people who chose to defy God will be dumped in a garbage dump for their souls. It is no more difficult than that.

People who earnestly receive God into their lives and ask for their forgiveness get to spend eternity with the family of believers who have done the same.

It is your choice, One or the Other.

Hard preaching.. Truth

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5j8LVhIX6k&feature=channel]YouTube - Why I Don't Go to a "Community Church"[/ame]

There is some reference in the Old Testament to a hideous place called Gehennah [>Hebrew: gehenom] but scholars generally believe that the idea of a hell did not make its way from Asia to Europe until early in the second millennium, as a cultural consequence of the Crusades. It was not until Milton's Paradise Lost with its description of Satan and Pandemonium, and Dante's poem called The Inferno, that the idea of a fiery place smelling of noxious brimstone [sulphur] entered the consciousness of the West. [/I]
Hells

Most of your post was a waste of time. False teaching is false teaching and should be avoided. Stick to the Bible for education on Hell, God and so on.

Gehennah was a garbage dump, and was a perfectly fitting description of hell. All of those people who chose to defy God will be dumped in a garbage dump for their souls. It is no more difficult than that.

People who earnestly receive God into their lives and ask for their forgiveness get to spend eternity with the family of believers who have done the same.

It is your choice, One or the Other.

Yes. It is my choice. We have freedom of religion in the US. I will follow the Buddha's teachings, thank you.

Last edited:
Yes. It is my choice. We have freedom of religion in the US. I will follow the Buddha's teachings, thank you.
That is a path that leads to destruction.

'The LORD is angry with all the nations and their armies. He has condemned them to destruction.
Their corpses will not be buried, but will lie there rotting and stinking; and the mountains
will be red with blood' (Isaiah 34:2-3).

'The LORD Almighty says that disaster is coming on one nation after another, and a great storm
is gathering at the far ends of the earth. On that day the bodies of those whom the LORD has
killed will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other. No one will mourn for them,
and they will not be taken away and buried. They will lie on the ground like piles of manure'
(Jeremiah 25:32-33).

That is a path that leads to destruction.

'The LORD is angry with all the nations and their armies. He has condemned them to destruction.
Their corpses will not be buried, but will lie there rotting and stinking; and the mountains
will be red with blood' (Isaiah 34:2-3).

'The LORD Almighty says that disaster is coming on one nation after another, and a great storm
is gathering at the far ends of the earth. On that day the bodies of those whom the LORD has
killed will lie scattered from one end of the earth to the other. No one will mourn for them,
and they will not be taken away and buried. They will lie on the ground like piles of manure'
(Jeremiah 25:32-33).

In your opinion, Neubarth, not mine. We're at an impasse. I'm not gonna change your mind and you're not gonna change mine. I appreciate that you say and do these things out of concern for others. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
Mat 24:16 "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.
Mat 24:17 A person outside the house must not go inside to pack.
Mat 24:18 A person in the field must not return even to get a coat.
Mat 24:19 How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for mothers nursing their babies in those days.
Mat 24:20 And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
Mat 24:21 For that will be a time of greater horror than anything the world has ever seen or will ever see again.
Mat 24:22 In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, the entire human race will be destroyed. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones.

In this passage from Matthew, Jesus was warning the citizens of Jerusalem

1. To head for the caves because it was going to be a hot day.
2. Telling people to take an early flight as the later ones would all be booked over capacity.
3. Telling women not to get pregnant.
4. Warning of a possible nuclear attack against Israel after it was reformed as a country in the Later Days of the Earth.

Jesus is Coming! Look busy!

Forum List

Back