Why the warning from Jesus?

:woohoo: Sweet Baby rays !!!!!!!

Here's a picture of me and some douchebag.

Print-04%201.jpg

And of course, since I am a Mexican, I do like pollo con mole and fresh stone ground corn tortillas. None of that flour shit for me. Only corn tortillas with Mole.

especially chickens
Well, as you know, God hates pigs, so chicken is the second best meat substitute, especially for barbecue. When God is not looking I do on occasion eat barbecued pork spareribs.

Straight to hell-----God sees all.
I'm not Jewish, so I can eat the ribs. God says pork smells bad and He does not eat it. The ribs usually do not smell bad, but the hind quarter and belly usually smells like pig shit. I avoid that.

especially chickens
Well, as you know, God hates pigs, so chicken is the second best meat substitute, especially for barbecue. When God is not looking I do on occasion eat barbecued pork spareribs.

He's like Santa Claus...right down to the beard.

But instead of obesity and a red suit, he has an athletic physique and wears a toga.

God says pork smells bad and He does not eat it.

God also says that pigs sleep and root in shit - that's a filthy animal. He is not going to eat anything that does not have the sense enough to disregard its own feces.

This is the same reason why he does not eat dog.

The only pig that he would eat would be Arnold from Green Acres.

Last edited:

He's like Santa Claus...right down to the beard.

But instead of obesity and a red suit, he has an athletic physique and wears a toga.
Didn't he die when he drank that hemlock?

800px-David_-_The_Death_of_Socrates.jpg

Mat 24:16 "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.
Mat 24:17 A person outside the house must not go inside to pack.
Mat 24:18 A person in the field must not return even to get a coat.
Mat 24:19 How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for mothers nursing their babies in those days.
Mat 24:20 And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
Mat 24:21 For that will be a time of greater horror than anything the world has ever seen or will ever see again.
Mat 24:22 In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, the entire human race will be destroyed. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones.

In this passage from Matthew, Jesus was warning the citizens of Jerusalem

1. To head for the caves because it was going to be a hot day.
2. Telling people to take an early flight as the later ones would all be booked over capacity.
3. Telling women not to get pregnant.
4. Warning of a possible nuclear attack against Israel after it was reformed as a country in the Later Days of the Earth.

5. Warning the people he was talking to to get out of Jerusalem before Rome sacked the city.

I choose 5.

Considering this prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD when the Romans destroyed Jerusalem. Id think its obvious why

It was a direct warning from God to give up all of this God is Love CRAPPOLA!

God does not like that. He is a God of Hate and is proud of it. He loves those people who hate the same things that He hates.

When God wiped out the Egyptians, He showed what He could do in Anger.

When God told the Israelites to go "Into the Promised Land and SLAY all of the inhabitants thereof" He was not fooling. He hated those people and they needed to be killed, man woman and child and their goats and dogs and cows, too.

No mention of cats. I guess that's proof positive that God is a cat lover.

Well...without offending the christians here, from a Torah point of view, having a statue of jesus, and people worshipping jesus is the same thing as idol worshp.

Mat 24:16 "Then those in Judea must flee to the hills.
Mat 24:17 A person outside the house must not go inside to pack.
Mat 24:18 A person in the field must not return even to get a coat.
Mat 24:19 How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for mothers nursing their babies in those days.
Mat 24:20 And pray that your flight will not be in winter or on the Sabbath.
Mat 24:21 For that will be a time of greater horror than anything the world has ever seen or will ever see again.
Mat 24:22 In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, the entire human race will be destroyed. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones.

In this passage from Matthew, Jesus was warning the citizens of Jerusalem

1. To head for the caves because it was going to be a hot day.
2. Telling people to take an early flight as the later ones would all be booked over capacity.
3. Telling women not to get pregnant.
4. Warning of a possible nuclear attack against Israel after it was reformed as a country in the Later Days of the Earth.

too bad he didn't warn us about you, loon.

I admire his passion.

Exodus 20:2–17 Ethical Decalogue in Deuteronomy
Deuteronomy 5:6–21 Ritual Decalogue in Exodus
Exodus 34:11–27
2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
3 Do not have any other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

Forum List

Back