Why the warning from Jesus?

Well...without offending the christians here, from a Torah point of view, having a statue of jesus, and people worshipping jesus is the same thing as idol worshp.

If you are Jewish that is a very true statement. It looks to me that Catholics do venerate statues of Jesus and Mary and even statues of patron saints. Is veneration worship? I do not know where one stops and the other one begins. This much I do know, Mike and that is that most people who claim that they are Christians do not have a clue about the nature of JHVH in the Old Testament. If he is the ALL LOVING, ALL KINDNESS AND ALL BENEFICENT handsome young man that is preached about in the churches across this land, then He is considerably different from the God of the Old Testament.

All I try to do when posting it "Get People to Think!" As you can see, for most of the people on this board they have never tried to think in their lives. All they want to do is regurgitate what they have been told to believe by somebody else. They have never read the Bible to see if what they are being told is in any way related to what is in print.

All hail Jesus of Neubareth, slaughterer of infidels:

jesusgun_bottle.jpg

Well...without offending the christians here, from a Torah point of view, having a statue of jesus, and people worshipping jesus is the same thing as idol worshp.

If you are Jewish that is a very true statement. It looks to me that Catholics do venerate statues of Jesus and Mary and even statues of patron saints. Is veneration worship? I do not know where one stops and the other one begins. This much I do know, Mike and that is that most people who claim that they are Christians do not have a clue about the nature of JHVH in the Old Testament. If he is the ALL LOVING, ALL KINDNESS AND ALL BENEFICENT handsome young man that is preached about in the churches across this land, then He is considerably different from the God of the Old Testament.

All I try to do when posting it "Get People to Think!" As you can see, for most of the people on this board they have never tried to think in their lives. All they want to do is regurgitate what they have been told to believe by somebody else. They have never read the Bible to see if what they are being told is in any way related to what is in print.

Interesting.........you've been totally consumed by the fires of Hell Old Barf. Couple of quick questions for you dude, since you claim to speak with God.

First........that 4 letter name of God that you like to use so much, tell me......what is the numerical value of that particular name?

Second...........wanna know why the Jews had the 613 rules? Simple, it was a guideline for staying healthy and not getting sick. Pork back in that time was unsafe due to trichinosis, which is why they couldn't eat it then. Nowadays? We've got safe meat processing that will eliminate that. Same thing for not mixing meat and dairy, it was because of cross contamination, any decent chef will tell you that.

Just out of curiosity, are you one of those voodoo cultists known as a Pentacostal?

Interesting.........you've been totally consumed by the fires of Hell Old Barf. Couple of quick questions for you dude, since you claim to speak with God.

First........that 4 letter name of God that you like to use so much, tell me......what is the numerical value of that particular name?

Second...........wanna know why the Jews had the 613 rules? Simple, it was a guideline for staying healthy and not getting sick. Pork back in that time was unsafe due to trichinosis, which is why they couldn't eat it then. Nowadays? We've got safe meat processing that will eliminate that. Same thing for not mixing meat and dairy, it was because of cross contamination, any decent chef will tell you that.

Just out of curiosity, are you one of those voodoo cultists known as a Pentacostal?

I am quite well aware of what you have written, as I write history. Pentecostal? Hell, no. They are all nuts. I am, as I have said on many an occasion, just someone who likes to get people to think. 90 percent or more of the people who call themselves Christian do not know even the basics of the Bible, and usually spout gibberish that is not in scripture. Pentecostals are the worst of the breed. Did you notice how crazy people act when I post that their ignorance can get them a one way ticket to hell. They then get upset when I tell them that Hell is not eternal painful torment in the fires in the center of the Earth. Hell is a place for souls, not bodies, and according to Matthew is called Outer Darkness. All alone for all eternity. People who deny God get that as their due compensation. That is what they expect, and that is what they get in you believe in Matthew. It sounds logical. Right?

All hail Jesus of Neubareth, slaughterer of infidels:

jesusgun_bottle.jpg

I think it is wonderful. Jesus is going to personally kill Three Hundred Million of those dumb Radical Islamic sons of bitches. I hope it is a painful death. They deserve it.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

I am quite well aware of what you have written, as I write history. Pentecostal? Hell, no. They are all nuts. I am, as I have said on many an occasion, just someone who likes to get people to think. 90 percent or more of the people who call themselves Christian do not know even the basics of the Bible, and usually spout gibberish that is not in scripture. Pentecostals are the worst of the breed. Did you notice how crazy people act when I post that their ignorance can get them a one way ticket to hell. They then get upset when I tell them that Hell is not eternal painful torment in the fires in the center of the Earth. Hell is a place for souls, not bodies, and according to Matthew is called Outer Darkness. All alone for all eternity. People who deny God get that as their due compensation. That is what they expect, and that is what they get in you believe in Matthew. It sounds logical. Right?

It certainly seems that is true, at least the ones you are talking to, or they would laugh you out of the church entirely. I notice how you love to make ridiculous claims, but have never responded to anyone who can actually prove you wrong in your exegesis.

The Valley of Hinmon,or Gehenna, what you call hell, actually meant something to the Jews Jesus was talking to at the time. It was the valley where the followers of Ba'al would sacrifice their children by burning them, which means that anyone listening to him would know that they were risking death, not eternal punishment. Christians in the Middle ages invented the concept of eternal life even for those who are evil despite it having no justification in the Bible, and you are just as foolish as them for perpetuating the lie.

By the way, a soul is what we are, it is the combination of our body and our spirit, not something separate from either. I know you believe that whole tripartite mind-soul-body thing, but you are wrong about that too. At least you are consistent, but it must suck to be wrong every time you type anything.

Hey........Old Barf........you haven't answered my question........

What is the numerical value of the 4 letter name of God that you like to use on these boards?

If you REALLY speak with Him, you'll be able to answer.

Hey........Old Barf........you haven't answered my question........

What is the numerical value of the 4 letter name of God that you like to use on these boards?

If you REALLY speak with Him, you'll be able to answer.
I do not pay any attention to that kind of nonsense, biker. Numerology is just so much stupidity and is a waste of time.

It's not numerology Old Barf, it's something from the Old Testament.

You DID state that you follow the God of the OT, right?

If you really did speak with God as you stated, you'd be able to answer this question, because that is where it comes from.

However........I kinda don't think you will be able to, that ticked to Heaven that you've stated you've got that is written in blood is actually a contract with a demon.

Those are the only papers known to mankind that are routinely written in blood.

Sorry about he demon possession, but, since everyone eventually gets into Heaven, you'll make it eventually.

It certainly seems that is true, at least the ones you are talking to, or they would laugh you out of the church entirely. I notice how you love to make ridiculous claims, but have never responded to anyone who can actually prove you wrong in your exegesis.

The Valley of Hinmon,or Gehenna, what you call hell, actually meant something to the Jews Jesus was talking to at the time. It was the valley where the followers of Ba'al would sacrifice their children by burning them, which means that anyone listening to him would know that they were risking death, not eternal punishment. Christians in the Middle ages invented the concept of eternal life even for those who are evil despite it having no justification in the Bible, and you are just as foolish as them for perpetuating the lie.

By the way, a soul is what we are, it is the combination of our body and our spirit, not something separate from either. I know you believe that whole tripartite mind-soul-body thing, but you are wrong about that too. At least you are consistent, but it must suck to be wrong every time you type anything.

Your definition of soul has no definition in the Bible. Therefore, it is a false assertion.

Nobody has ever proven me to be wrong on a post.

I have never been wrong in my life on what I post. I post only about what I know. There are a bunch of idiots on this board who don't have the slightest idea about what they are posting.

The Bible makes it perfectly Clear about the different fates for Believers and non Believers.. The Bible says that for Believers we are given an opportunity to live in the New Earth in a New Body. The non Believers do not get that gift from God and are cast into outer darkness.

Nobody knows what that New Body will be like. The only thing we have been told by Jesus is that there is no marriage in Heaven. That is why I have asked for a squaw in the Wisconsin Dells when God changes everything after killing all the corrupt (non believing) people.

Last edited:
I have never been wrong in my life on what I post. I post only about what I know. There are a bunch of idiots on this board who don't have the slightest idea about what they are posting.

That statement alone proves you are wrong.

Old Barf has never made a mistake in his life?

I think continuing down the path he's on DAILY is a reflection of otherwise.

Like I said Old Barf......tickets to Heaven ain't written in blood. The only documents known to man that are, happen to be contracts with demons.

I also find it interesting that you used to look semi human, then your avi was standing in flame, and now you are nothing more than flame yourself.

Still can't answer the question about God's 4 letter name yet eh? Guess that demon was wrong, you're the one actually bound for there first.

Say "hi" to my ex wife and her mother.

Like I said Old Barf......tickets to Heaven ain't written in blood. The only documents known to man that are, happen to be contracts with demons.

I also find it interesting that you used to look semi human, then your avi was standing in flame, and now you are nothing more than flame yourself.

Still can't answer the question about God's 4 letter name yet eh? Guess that demon was wrong, you're the one actually bound for there first.

You are just too fugging stupid for me to waste my time with. As posted, I do not do numerology, witchcraft or the other stupid stuff you constantly venture into.

I only recommend that people read the Bible for what it says to see if they can avoid hell. The important information is in black and white. There is no secret or hidden meaning. Everything is straight up. God says he is coming back and he is going to kill all of the people on Earth with the exception of the very elect. Some people say they will not be killed because they will be raptured before the horrible killing will start. I am prone to believe that, but am not convinced. The Church in Philadelphia is told in Revelation that it will be spared the time of trouble. That would seem to indicate that they will be removed to a safe place and not have to endure it.

You are just too fugging stupid for me to waste my time with. As posted, I do not do numerology, witchcraft or the other stupid stuff you constantly venture into.

I only recommend that people read the Bible for what it says to see if they can avoid hell. The important information is in black and white. There is no secret or hidden meaning. Everything is straight up. God says he is coming back and he is going to kill all of the people on Earth with the exception of the very elect. Some people say they will not be killed because they will be raptured before the horrible killing will start. I am prone to believe that, but am not convinced. The Church in Philadelphia is told in Revelation that it will be spared the time of trouble. That would seem to indicate that they will be removed to a safe place and not have to endure it.

Actually......there is.........

That 4 letter name of God is 2 "heys", a "yud" and a "vav". Those are Hebrew letters, of which each one has a designated numerical value.

Those numbers add up to something. You don't know what it is. You are a false prophet when you claim to follow the God of the Old Testament, yet you fail to understand a very basic question from those teachings.

Good luck in the furnace dude.........I'll be there to bail you out eventually.

Isn't it great that the Bible is not the only holy book in the world!

You can call Playboy Magazine holy if you want to. Shoot, there were some times when I was a sailor that I was absolutely convinced that was true. Especially with those photos of Barbi Benton and her perfectly shaped tits. She was a beautiful woman in her time.

There is only one book that I need to find God, and that is the Bible. MY Jewish friends say that they have more sacred writing. As long as it does not contradict their Old Testament, I am cool with that for them.

Remember the Bible says that the Jews would be gathered from the four corners of the Earth to return to Israel for their vital role in the final years of the Earth. 144 Thousand of them will become the greatest True Christian evangelists the world has ever seen. The Satanic Islamics will try to kill them and then God will personally kill all of the disgusting Islamics. Turn about is fair play. Remember none of Gods Laws have been revolked.

The Islamics should have been killed when they first started worshiping Satan with human blood sacrifices in open defiance of God. It is never too late to kill them, but God knows that He is going to have to do it because almost nobody reads the Bible any more and follows His instructions any more. All of those people who do not read the Bible are going to hell as God said. They do not know God and God does not know them, regardless of what they say.

He will know those who know Him, and he will cast those who do not know Him into outer darkness where there is gnashing of teeth.

No hidden meaning in the Bible? I thought parables were supposed to hide the truth from people who don't aren't in on the secret, which means that the parables have a hidden meaning, and there are parables in the Old Testament.

Old Barf is demon possessed.

He brags about his "ticket to Heaven" that is a contract written in blood.

Kinda sounds like demon possession, eh?

Forum List

Back